AlphaAbundance

What is the most efficient, fastest way to become rich?

15 posts in this topic

Win the lottery. Workplace accident. Inheritance. 

Otherwise, it takes persistence, and is best done by following your spirit of passion. 

to become rich, simply learn to value things that get you more money over things that do nothing but cost you. 

you can also be risky and take loans but desperation is a terrible motivator for that. 

Drop the need to become rich :D

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@from chaos into self @TrynaBeTurquoise Useless advice! Anything tangible or practical like dropshipping, etc

Also being in monotomous, dull, dry, laborious wage cuckery isnt appealing and I currently don't give a shit about passion/purpose as it's all meaningless. I need to become financially free asap please offer tangible advice

Find a niche market, create a business to fulfill that demand, build equity in the business—even better if it can scale, sell the business.  

Online consulting/coaching/service providing. Check out freedom business mentoring program. 

Go read The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco. That's all you need.

On 25. 12. 2019 at 10:13 PM, AlphaAbundance said:

@from chaos into self @TrynaBeTurquoise Useless advice!

I currently don't give a shit about passion/purpose as it's all meaningless. 

Also be warned this will come back to bite you in the ass.

On 25.12.2019 at 2:33 AM, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Drop the need to become rich :D

I don't think this is terrible advice. If you really drop the feeling that you need to be rich you will propably see the ways to become rich clearer.

@AlphaAbundance

If you don't give a shit about life purpose or having meaning in your life, once you have the money, it's going to feel shallow. Here are some quick ways to get wealthy:

• Create a pyramid scheme style company that sells a product that people really want. Get people on board who are INCREDIBLE sales people. Market the shit out of it. Have people sell to people to sell to people to sell your products.
  • Create a product or service that is so revolutionary and forward-thinking that it's CLEARLY the best option in its field, potentially creating its own unique field of business/products (Virtual reality, cryogenics, cloning, terraforming machine, etc.). You need to become a futurist if you walk this path
  • Become extremely charismatic and make a very well-thought plan to become friends with millionaires and billionaires, until they trust you and ask you to come on board with them and become one of the big honchos at the company.
  • Create or join a mob/maffia. Scare and threaten people out of their money.
  • Create a unique way of scamming children, horny men, old people and/or ignorant people online. This could be over Facebook, Instagram, Tinder, Snapchat, Tik Tok, wherever.
  • Find something that you love doing that could be traded for money and start a business with it. Train other people how to do it the way you do it. Expand and make it huge.

I personally don't feel morally right about most of these choices, but these are options for getting rich

@exhale @Hello from Russia  Appreciate the responses, will research further. Could you two give me some examples of putting this theory into practice to help me visualize this?

@CultivateLoveAppreciate the response and concrete example. 

@SirVladimir How so? My current understanding is that everything is objectively meaningless (I'm not inclined to any altruism except if added bonus when making money), possibly when my base needs are sated like money and bitches will I be ready for those actualization needs. Also why not just pursue enlightenment fuck pursuing a life purpose it seems to be about the same amount of work anyway but enlightenment has higher reward.

@Wyatt Haha thank you, screenshotted that and everything. I frankly don't give a shit about morals as long as it's not a net loss on my happiness (So almost most of the time its optimal to care). But then again when I do grow to care about helping others I likely won't have any guilt or anything because my current understanding is morality is subjective and objectively meaningless.

@Florian I don't have a need to be rich, I have a need to be financial free/abundant, so I guess I do have a need to be rich but mainly not in that want to live lavishly type way but more in that I don't want to be a wagecuck type way

Edited by AlphaAbundance

your separation of financial freedom and passion won't work in the long term. What will happen if you get rich with a business you don't like very much is you will realize that it's better than the position you had before but is still shallow and doesn't fulfill you in the end.

You'll be still stuck forced to work on a business doing work you are not passionate about even if you are financially free.

Passion is your only way out. The goal is not to find a job that allows you to escape work, but finding work that fulfills you even more than not doing work. Work that you naturally want to do.

You THINK right now: "Oh if I could just not be a 'wagecuck' and get some money I would be good". Don't listen to that voice. Its bullshitting you. Once you climb that mountain your just going to want more. So is the solution not climb the mountain at all? Not at all. Just climb the mountain with a smarter vision for the long term.

You should also focus on doing work you love and your love for it rather than escaping work you hate. If you focus too much on escaping the work you hate you will have a hard time actually finding work you love. 

14 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@Florian I don't have a need to be rich, I have a need to be financial free/abundant, so I guess I do have a need to be rich but mainly not in that want to live lavishly type way but more in that I don't want to be a wagecuck type way

@AlphaAbundance Same thing. If you have a strong desire for this, you will have an emotional filter that could block something valueble. This will propably not solve this need directly but it's definietly not bad advice to drop it, that might lead to you finding actual financial freedom. And maybe if Law of Attraction is really real in the sense that you litterally pull the things you put your attention to, then  removing this need will serve you very very good because you then don't put your attention on the need anymore.