VeganAwake

Simply-THIS!! (A message from nobody to nobody)

81 posts in this topic

"The paradox is that THIS, this appearance, isn't what it appears to be. It is and it isn't. It's no-thing being something. It's emptiness appearing as everything. It's unified appearing as divided or separated.

Within this apparent paradox arises an experience. That experience is, that this appearance is happening to 'me'. That experience is not paradoxical; it feels very real. There's no space, no room, no possibility for the reality, that 'this' isn't happening to ‚me’. That experience of duality is dissatisfying. It's uncomfortable. Out of that experience arises the need to bring about a wholeness, to cover up the feeling that what is, isn't complete, to make the feeling that it's not okay - okay.

Out of that arises the need for good and bad and right and wrong. So this appearance then turns into ‚my life‘, and my life is the need to make 'this' better, 'this' good, to find out or to solve the problem of why I don't feel like it's okay, why I feel like something's wrong, why I feel like I need to seek, to find something else.

There's nothing that needs to be said. This is a response to the apparent question of the experience, that something needs to happen. The answer is: "No, there's nothing that needs to happen."

The solution or the end of the seeking isn't a finding. That need to find something is never satisfied; it never happens. If it does, it's very temporary. I find something and I'm afraid of losing it; I find something and I'm trying to hold onto it; I'm trying something and I'm trying to maintain it. It's never satisfied. The end of the seeking is the end of the seeker, is the end of the experience, that 'this' is real.

What's left is what's already obviously everything: THIS. This doesn't need anything else, this is already all there is. Whatever is happening—whatever feelings, thoughts, experiences are happening—that is the wholeness that is looked for. It's not the wholeness the individual's looking for. It's not the wholeness that the "I am" is looking for. It will always be dissatisfied with this. It's a wholeness that's beyond the personal seeking, beyond the personal need for something more or something else".

- Jim Newman

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Man, you gotta collect all of these posts and publish them as a book one of these days.

- Title suggestions: Vegan Te Ching, Bhagavegan Gita, The Veganishads -

B|

Why so serious?

Hahaha nice one ?

Although I have simular experience/ recognition, this info came from non dual speaker Jim Newman's website: simply-this...? ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

18 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Hahaha nice one ?

Although I have simular experience/ recognition, this info came from non dual speaker Jim Newman's website: simply-this...? ❤

When quoting someone else, please use "quotation" marks, then the authors name directly underneath the quote to give proper credit to the author.

Thanks 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 Okay will certainly do..?

20 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@Anna1 Okay will certainly do..?

Perfect!?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

THIS is the same as 'Being' right?

Isn't beatiful that even this phrase and the above one are the SAME under the correct observation of THIS? Both happening within THIS, both THIS themselves

Correct..Only THIS...❤

There is nobody inside the body...that's the illusion...

43 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Correct..Only THIS...❤

There is nobody inside the body...that's the illusion...

There's not even a body  

There is only this! I.e consciousness.  Consciousness is imagining, i.e. telling a story of a @VeganAwake "who" has a body and is a person.

But yeah the first step is to realize you as this entity behind the eyes does not exist.

??

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

hmm this is off topic a bit but I wonder if Jim Newman cares if he's properly credited. If so... hmmm.. at the same time I can understand why its good to do that on a public forum. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

33 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Inliytened1 There’s not even “consciousness”. ♥️

@VeganAwake Or “This”. ♥️

@Nahm :)❤

@VeganAwake if taken all the way - there is only this - consciousness.  All of reality is a story - a story being imagined by consciousness.   And what is consciousness? It's nothing :) but this nothing exists.  This is You with a capital Y.  This is God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

hmm this is off topic a bit but I wonder if Jim Newman cares if he's properly credited. If so... hmmm.. at the same time I can understand why its good to do that on a public forum. 

Jim doesn't take credit for anything because he is aware there isn't a Jim inside the body. 

He describes everything he talks about as a message from nobody to nobody. ❤

9 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Jim doesn't take credit for anything because he is aware there isn't a Jim inside the body. 

He describes everything he talks about as a message from nobody to nobody. ❤

haha maybe just write anonymous at the bottom of quotes from ol' Jim xD... (just kidding mods)

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Nahm :)❤

@VeganAwake if taken all the way - there is only this - consciousness.  All of reality is a story - a story being imagined by consciousness.   And what is consciousness? It's nothing :) but this nothing exists.  This is You with a capital Y.  This is God.

The same thing is being repeated

5 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

haha maybe just write anonymous at the bottom of quotes from ol' Jim xD... (just kidding mods)

Haha nice...❤

it's pretty unique to to find a teaching that doesn't take credit for itself.

Are you familiar with his work?

Do you like it?

8 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

it's pretty unique to to find a teaching that doesn't take credit for itself.

Are you familiar with his work?

Do you like it?

actually I'm not... where should I start?

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Inliytened1 There’s not even “consciousness”. ♥️

@VeganAwake Or “This”. ♥️

There is apparently Consciousness and apparently conditioned human body's. Happenings within an apparent dream... formlessness appearing as form.

When THIS is used by this apparent one here, its describing everything that's left when the illusion of the separate ME is seen through. ❤

@seeking_brilliance ❤ Merry Christmas ❤

"THIS" is real and unreal everything appearing as nothing, and nothing appearing as everything!

If you go jump off a cliff you will still Splat on the Rocks, if you go and try to punch a dream bear, it may have you for breakfast. 

There are apparent happenings all within THIS. ❤ there is no if taken all the way..only THIS...

THIS is whole THIS is complete there is nothing missing its Paradise the Kingdom of Heaven it's THIS..❤ The separation never occurred, nor could it have ever.

"Nothing matters" there is no purpose or meaning and there doesn't need to be, it's already perfection... only the illusory lacking separate sense of self thinks otherwise.

Free Will and choice is an illusion that is the dream of the knower.

THIS is about Unknowing ❤

5 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

There are apparent happenings all within THIS. ❤ there is no if taken all the way..only THIS...

You seemed to think there was still a body.  I was trying to explain that there is nothing.  This right here is nothing.  There is nothing happening here.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.