VeganAwake

Simply-THIS!! (A message from nobody to nobody)

81 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

And I'm only asking a question. So, what's the problem?

Doesn’t matter what he says, the belief is unwarranted 

however this is just my opinion xD

Edited by DrewNows

Just now, DrewNows said:

Doesn’t matter what he says, the belief is unwarranted 

I'm trying to inquire with him....

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

41 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

And I'm only asking a question. So, what's the problem?

The problem is that you are arguing against an enlightenment insight without you yourself having had the insight. 

That in itself make sense, because without having experienced this insight in first person, it would/could just sound like lofty gibberish. But in fact, it makes perfect sense, once you experience it yourself.

Further more an interesting thing is that arguing against even more cements your mind in dogma. Let go of the dogma and be curious, you mind might open up, if you are willing to learn to know. 

Keep in mind that consciousness evolution is not about knowledge, you don't simply consume and regurgitate information and then have a perienced developmental growth. That is not how such vertical development happens. Your mind needs to stretch and in order to stretch you have to deliberately let go of the hold you have on your dogmas. 

Even with a particular insight, there may be disagreements, but also an insight is that perception is only that, much as myself don't particularly like all that rubbing in of everything being illusion, but that is alright, because perception holding the power to present truth in different shapes, the illusion or imagination I mention is just that, perception is illusory. 

Argumentation is the ultimate paradox. It makes no sense to argue when holding that insight, which makes this forum so dogmatic. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

3 minutes ago, Eph75 said:

The problem is that you are arguing against an enlightenment insight without you yourself having had the insight. 

That in itself make sense, because without having experienced this insight in first person, it would/could just sound like lofty gibberish. But in fact, it makes perfect sense, once you experience it yourself.

Further more an interesting thing is that arguing against even more cements your mind in dogma. Let go of the dogma and be curious, you mind might open up, if you are willing to learn to know. 

Even with a particular insight, there may be disagreements, but also an insight is that perception is only that, much as myself don't particularly like all that rubbing in of everything being illusion, but that is alright, because perception holding the power to present truth in different shapes, the illusion or imagination I mention is just that, perception is illusory. 

Argumentation is the ultimate paradox. It makes no sense to argue whrn holding that insight, which makes this forum so dogmatic. 

I've had the insight. I was trying to help him with one thing I thought he was over looking, but he wouldn't engage with me about it. So be it.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Anna1 said:

I've had the insight. I was trying to help him with one thing I thought he was over looking, but he wouldn't engage with me about it. So be it.

That may be so, but there are things you write that contradict this, so the agrumentation is in a sense stuck, running in a circle, trying to "rub somthing in", in you, but since we know it don't work that way, the most interesting thing to do, for you, would be to go back and try to figure out what that could be. That would/could result in such a stretch (sorry about the stretch reference, I wa editing my post while you replied) ?

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

36 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

My question, "are you aware or not?"

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, Eph75 said:

That may be so, but there are things you write that contradict this, so the agrumentation is in a sense stuck, running in a circle, trying to "rub somthing in", in you, but since we know it don't work that way, the most interesting thing to do, for you, would be to go back and try to figure out what that could be. That would/could result in such a stretch (sorry about the stretch reference, I wa editing my post while you replied) ?

I know what my intentions are and they were not to cause harm. I also know that what's being perceived as arguing was me being persistent about wanting an answer to one question. The answer would have been the basis of a good inquiry, but never mind. 

I will opt of of this discussion now.

Peace ?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Sweet ?

God everything is so beautiful...

If it's this let it be this..let us recognize it..

Please let the Seekers find....

..and let the questioners have their questions answered..

God its incredible why is it for the few..

Please let the eyes and ears function❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

11 hours ago, Anna1 said:

I'm trying to inquire with him....

There are 2 things I'm aware of Anna:

1) There is no separate ME never was never will be..

2) THIS (anything apart from THIS current experience is unknown) if you find something outside of THIS let me know..

7 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

There are 2 things I'm aware of Anna:

1) There is no separate ME never was never will be..

2) THIS (anything apart from THIS current experience is unknown) if you find something outside of THIS let me know..

Then, you didn't really mean this-

"Even the sense that we are the pure Consciousness aware of everything is an illusion.." ?

I would say, all there is is being pure consciousness aware of everything. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Anna1 said:

Then, you didn't really mean this-

"Even the sense that we are the pure Consciousness aware of everything is an illusion.." ?

I would say, all there is is being pure consciousness aware of everything. 

What was meant by this is its very common in the spiritual community for individuals to say they dropped the small self and became the True self or big self. 

Then these individuals claim that they dropped the sense of self and are just embracing pure conscious awareness... essentially what has happened is the sense of self snuck in the back door and is now claiming its the True self.

I was saying this sense of true self is also an illusion ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

31 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

What was meant by this is its very common in the spiritual community for individuals to say they dropped the small self and became the True self or big self. 

In truth, there is no "becoming" the true Self, we already ARE the true Self.

37 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

essentially what has happened is the sense of self snuck in the back door and is now claiming its the True self.

Well, why didn't you just say soxD

But, more seriously, yeah,  it takes no time to recognize your true nature, but often times ego creeps back in and claims this recognition, hence the spiritual ego.

Merry Christmas ❤?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 ❤ Merry Christmas to you and your family...?

57 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Then these individuals claim that they dropped the sense of self and are just embracing pure conscious awareness... essentially what has happened is the sense of self snuck in the back door and is now claiming its the True self.

There are only 2 ways in big picture, ofc  there are way more middle ways and so on , but it does not really change my point, you either are located in mind, or you are out of it.Either way only thing you are contacting with is ego mind, so take everything with grain of salt and not as complete truth, no matter  even if it comes from most Enlightened gurus. 

34 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@Anna1 ❤ Merry Christmas to you and your family...?

Thank you!??

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, purerogue said:

There are only 2 ways in big picture, ofc  there are way more middle ways and so on , but it does not really change my point, you either are located in mind, or you are out of it.Either way only thing you are contacting with is ego mind, so take everything with grain of salt and not as complete truth, no matter  even if it comes from most Enlightened gurus. 

The ego isint actually real, its completely seen through during Awakening and recognized it never existed in the first place. ❤

Merry Christmas ?

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

The ego isint actually real, its completely seen through during Awakening and recognized it never existed in the first place. ❤

Merry Christmas ?

Sure thing, but you can't bring formless in to form, as  soon as you will do it you will be form again, even if you will think that you are formless, it will be nothing more then form thinking of it being formless.  

Edited by purerogue

18 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Sure thing, but you can't bring formless in to form, as  soon as you will do it you will be form again, even if you will think that you are formless, it will be nothing more then form thinking of it being formless.  

It would be the opposite...❤

Formlessness believing that its form only.

14 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

It would be the opposite...❤

Formlessness believing that its form only.

You think that your limited personal mind has intelligence to understand  what it really is funny, you can have had any realization you want, form plays by its design, and is only able to make another interpretation of mind.