Lento

More on Leo Gura (Video)

22 posts in this topic

Not mine, but I like some of the points he makes.

They should do an MMA fight about who got the better teachings

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"If your non-dual teaching has no place for duality than you really just have a dualistic teaching.”
- A.H Almaas

42 minutes ago, undeather said:

They should do an MMA fight about who got the better teachings

Is this how you perceive it?

I perceive it as whatever doesn't kill you, always makes you stronger.

I find it weird that he says his way is wrong (becoming god, understand everything), but then he says the right way to it is surrender to god, let go and so on.

and its funny he talked about the "becoming god" video. Because it triggered my first real awakening into oneness and is the video that had the most impact in my life.^^
I have lots of respect for leo that his shares his experiences so pure. And I think he is still holding back a lot xD

Edited by acidgoofy
gramma

Nether one is 100% right . both are equally as qualified to tell you about your life. 

Edited by MAYA EL

23 minutes ago, MAYA EL said:

Nether one is 100% right . both are equally as qualified to tell you about your life. 

so what percentage do they both add up to?

@Nak Khid doesn't matter because if there not 100% then personally I wouldn't call ether one my guru. But the thing is that no one can be 100% so the underlying message I was trying to convey is that no one should look up to someone else for spiritual guidance and view them as above/better/more advanced because we all have a different walk in life and have to learn about life from personal experience 

14 minutes ago, MAYA EL said:

@Nak Khid

No one should look up to someone else for spiritual guidance and view them as above/better/more advanced because we all have a different walk in life and have to learn about life from personal experience 

That's just your personal preference, my friend. You forgot to count for those who want guidance from others without learning from their personal experience. I'm not saying I am one, or some way is better than the other. I'm saying that the preference of being lead exists, just as much as the preference of being a leader. Obviously, you can't be a leader without having followers ☺️

@Nak Khid Dude! You ask some really weird questions!

Edited by Lento

5 minutes ago, Lento said:

@Nak Khid Dude! You ask really weird questions!

Jv9uBov6_o.png

Come on. you're telling me this isn't Leo is disguise?

@Lento  Please dont waist space with pointless chatter. 

Edited by MAYA EL

42 minutes ago, MAYA EL said:

@Lento  Please dont waist space with pointless chatter. 

lol. The fact that you call it pointless chatter is a huge indicator of how indoctrinated you are. Open your mind/eyes up. You aren't alone.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:34 PM, Lento said:

lol. The fact that you call it pointless chatter is a huge indicator of how indoctrinated you are. Open your mind/eyes up. You aren't alone.

Lol kid I have devoted my life to deprogramming myself from all the crap that this world puts in are heads . Maybe you will realize one day but until then there is no point in trying to explain anything to you because your programming will kick in and override anything that doesn't fit within the guidelines of the program . Bye.

@Lento I think it's important to be critical of all teachings. Leo has explicitly said not to follow one teaching. It is important to read around and experience a variety of resources when on the spiritual path. When he bangs on about psychedelics it can get a bit dull. If you don't read around you're vulnerable to idealism which can throw you off the path. 

22 minutes ago, Surfingthewave said:

@Lento I think it's important to be critical of all teachings. Leo has explicitly said not to follow one teaching. It is important to read around and experience a variety of resources when on the spiritual path. When he bangs on about psychedelics it can get a bit dull. If you don't read around you're vulnerable to idealism which can throw you off the path. 

A lot of you guys think there is a path...there is no path and that's why its called the pathless path or the gateless gate.

All that's required is recognizing there is no "ME" inside the human body. 

Turn within and ask yourself: Who am I. Where is this "I" in this body. 

Keep asking yourself Who Am I...

Enlightenment is not a gaining of knowledge... it's a crumbling away of the self that never existed ❤

Good luck!!

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 hours ago, MAYA EL said:

Lol kid I have devoted my life to deprogramming myself from all the crap that this world puts in are heads . Maybe you will realize one day but until then there is no point in trying to explain anything to you because your programming will kick in and override anything that doesn't fit within the guidelines of the program . Bye.

You're proving my point. You chose to "deprogram" yourself, so that's your personal preference. Not sure why that would trigger anyone.

What I was hinting at, though, is that you can go further with that deprogramming. You can question it, and that can bare a lot of fruits for you. Why do you want to question everything? Should everyone else do the same? Etc...

I don't need to know your answers, I'm just trying to give you a suggestion. Take what you like and throw away everything else. No need for making anything personal, we're all here to learn. ☺️

4 hours ago, Lento said:

You're proving my point. You chose to "deprogram" yourself, so that's your personal preference. Not sure why that would trigger anyone.

What I was hinting at, though, is that you can go further with that deprogramming. You can question it, and that can bare a lot of fruits for you. Why do you want to question everything? Should everyone else do the same? Etc...

I don't need to know your answers, I'm just trying to give you a suggestion. Take what you like and throw away everything else. No need for making anything personal, we're all here to learn. ☺️

A computer wouldn't take advice from a candy machine likewise I don't take advice from narcissistic kids . Keep your advice you need it more then I do. Bye.

59 minutes ago, MAYA EL said:

A computer wouldn't take advice from a candy machine likewise I don't take advice from narcissistic kids . Keep your advice you need it more then I do. Bye.

There is no need to resort to name calling.  Please keep the posts free of personal attacks.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.