Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spiral Wizard

dating Blueprint [no Bullshit]

9 posts in this topic

There is so much bullshit within the pick-up community it is unbelievable. But that's true for nearly every industry.

It took me more than 2 years of immersing myself into entrepreneurship to find some decent business gurus/teachers/mentors/youtube channels/etc.. The same thing goes for personal development. 

Besides that, it takes some months or years to gain a sense of wisdom as well as important insights.

Therefore I would be more than grateful if you could save me a lot of time by telling me...

1. what does it take to become successful? Do I only need to practice day game/approaching girls on the street, if so, what are realistic expectations? How much work does it cost to get what results? (For example: Is it enough to do it once a week for a few hours? What results can I expect with this much work?)
  2. where & when to approach? (night club? street? etc.)
  3. your best insights/tips you gained through experience/learning
  4. what dating teachers/recourses have the least bullshit attached to them and mostly deliver high-quality help/advice/content/etc.. 
  5. are courses/mentors/boot camps worth it, if so, which ones? 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

I like the videos of Stephan Erdman on pick-up. He assesses pick-up accurately and gives some decently good insights into better ideas than it!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

6 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

your best insights/tips you gained through experience/learning

Be in motion. 

You enter the nightclub, and you see a woman you're drawn to, what do you do? You're already walking towards her. (See how dangerous this looks like to the voice inside your head), you begin talking to her (which involves somehow getting her attention in a noisy environment) without knowing what you're going to talk about ( Again, scary). 

Put all your awareness in that moment, and your learning begins. 

I don't know what you'd learn, or whether you'd get success but this is how you learn, by putting yourself in that situation. (I've had a girl's boyfriend appear out of nowhere and hit me, and i've also had a girl give me her number in less than a minute and then we went out on dates) 

I am a woman and I've studied male psychology as well as their dating tactics and game too. The best advice I can give you in all honesty and from personal experience that will save you so much trouble and heartbreak and awkwardness if you want long term results and u are not shortsighted. Be very good at something. Pick something and work on it and master it, study a lot, devote your life to it and truly love it and try to become successful and known for it, expose yourself and also work with energies and get in touch with your feminine side, study feminine energy and female psychology, everything will make sense. How does this apply to dating? Masters are irresistible cause they are rare human beings, they have discipline and they are not clingy plus women are attracted to men who have the status of being very good at something and also guys that are in touch with their feminine side without being a bitch are super attractive. Never stop practicing game but be super mindful when you do it, notice your breath and your reactions to everything, it helps a lot and stops you from doing evil stuff or being taken over by instincts and hurt ego and wanting quick fixes and validation from others. Hope this helps take care x

@Sonya That was helpful, thank you, I really appreciate it!

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

Most of your questions rely heavily on where you are at now. You can be the nerd type that is really rational and doesnt have a lot of experiences with women. Then you will have a much harder start than the regular guy that is already dating and has a social life.

Biggest insight: Oh boy do women love confidence.

Biggest difference between amateur and professionals: The professional isnt affected by the outside, he is self-centered and expects that women will like him. He can go out and get 10 girls telling to his face that he is a ugly fuck who no one would ever want and is still as confident as before. While the amateur is affected by the outside and relys on validation from strangers. The way he analyses and interprets the night, he is already out after 2 rejections.

I dont know a lot about teachers. But if you combine experience while going out and talking to woman with releasing emotions that make you needy you will get very far, very fast.

@Spiral Wizard The answers will depend on where you're at now (what your sticking points are) and what your goals are.

Learning dating is about as challenging as learning biz. It will take some years to sort through the BS. And just like learning biz, it's worth it. So jump right in. Don't worry about having it all figured out now. That's not possible. It is an epic journey.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thanks for informing us of the amount of time and energy you have to put into dating. It's important to have realistic expectations.

Edited by CreamCat

Depends what you want out of it.

If you want a long-term relationship, seek advice from people in a long-term relationship and are making it work.

If you want information about diamonds, you don't ask a bricklayer.