veqsms

Does Daygame really work?

89 posts in this topic

@Meetjoeblack Oh, I see, so any man who supports a woman, automatically can't compete and is a male feminist scumbag..?

Guess I don't know you anymore. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 Most people are wedded to their worldview. It's amazing to see, but really not so shocking :)

It's Love.

Wonder where the original poster @veqsms has got to since he posted his question?

Hope he's okay, and hasn't been walloped on the head by a handbag or anything. O.o

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

16 hours ago, Meetjoeblack said:

why would men need pickup or game? Women wake use beta thirst has guys blowing up a girls phone and telling her shit don't stink. 

The biggest scumbag isn't pua. 

Spoiler... Its male feminist lol. They can't compete so,  they cowardly pretend to be an alliance. I enjoying rogan and Peterson going off about it. 

Bro everyone plays the game to their benefit. What is cuckoldry? Divorce rape? If you look at false accusations, it destroys a life, and virtually no fallout occurs for her. Does anybody actually believe the kavanagh accusations? Anybody conservative is secs away from #metoo. 

With that said, I next crazy. 

Hey man I understand your turmoil, but at the end of the day try to see it as respecting another person. Just have good intentions about not being a prick. Throw out all the other labels. At the end of the day, its happiness you want. Not war and conflict. And the conflict that arises can be dealt with properly. You can only control yourself. 

55 minutes ago, Alyosha said:

at the end of the day try to see it as respecting another person. Just have good intentions

❤?❤

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

On 15/12/2019 at 5:19 AM, Chew211 said:

It worked for me recently :)

The approach wasn't even that smooth or anything, but I turned off the logical part of my head, and just went with the flow of the conversation while directing it towards the idea of meeting up with her again. 

Slept with her on the second date. 

It doesn't have to be. Just do it. Change your life. Following the beaten path is cucked. 

Lol cheers! 

1 hour ago, Alyosha said:

Hey man I understand your turmoil, but at the end of the day try to see it as respecting another person. Just have good intentions about not being a prick. Throw out all the other labels. At the end of the day, its happiness you want. Not war and conflict. And the conflict that arises can be dealt with properly. You can only control yourself. 

For sure. That's why I said I next crazy lol

16 hours ago, Anna1 said:

@Meetjoeblack Oh, I see, so any man who supports a woman, automatically can't compete and is a male feminist scumbag..?

Guess I don't know you anymore. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6p-0Vw5uXo&app=desktop

Biggest weasel EVER! 

JP is a wizard.  

Supporting women is the con. Spoiler Alert. They want to SMASH. Unable to compete. They are the biggest creeps on the planet. Puas are choir boys in comparison lol. 

This thread has run its course.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?