Deanna

My husband thinks I’m crazy ?

15 posts in this topic

I’ve been listening to all Leo’s videos! I mean close to 100+ hours. I remember before my life I remember being nothing..which no one ever wants to here ? but it’s the biggest part about “me”  and ohhhhh so much love and peace. I understand everything so deeply. I try to talk to my husband about it and he has jealousy over the podcasts and the time I spend (while at work) listening to the podcasts. He been getting pretty ruthless and mean. But I love myself more with the spiritual work I’ve been doing! I understand life, reality!! What all this is!!! I guess what I’m saying is that I’m truly happy about God and the Truth, I wish my partner in life understood what I’m going through or at least cared.... idk what to do!! I’m lost. 

Edited by Deanna

I think he needs to be more empathetic. You're not wasting your time on poker! 

Tell him to get real

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Well I did that, but if he continues this do I hide my spirituality or what? ??‍♀️ I’m so confused 

2 minutes ago, Deanna said:

Well I did that, but if he continues this do I hide my spirituality or what? ??‍♀️ I’m so confused 

@Anna1 I think you're needed here. 

@Deanna I don't really discuss my spiritual interests with anyone. I tried before and it just goes over their head. I don't think he should be jealous,  that's pretty silly. If he is that controlling that is a red flag. Don't give up any of your interests (that aren't harmful) for another. In the end you would just resent him for it. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

13 minutes ago, Deanna said:

a relationship is based on mutual respect, common sense right? also make sure to not take "spirituality" as merely entertainment and "stuff to talk about", we can get too self absorbed with so much intelect and think that the other's are wrong and we know better. I say this because I used to push spiritual and esoteric talk with people that simply don't care, and that's ok for me, I don't care if others don't care. at the end of the spectrum this is all about your own mental health, strive for that

Edited by oMarcos

How do I live with someone for the rest of my life that has no clue about what’s going on with reality and with me. My whole life is different 

@Deanna it’s easy to see others but not so easy to see ourselves. focus on how to give what you wish to receive from your husband. You might think you understand life and reality but does it really matter beyond thought? Does anything matter beyond thought? If you’d like to bring Love into everything, start walking the walk of love, whatever that might mean for you; it will be oh so inspiring 

@Deanna if you feel misunderstood talk with him about that. expose your own insecuritys that might surpass your communication conflicts with him. but also don't judge his own beliefs about the "stuff" you know, remember that this is all intelect after all, true spirituality is beyond concepts and meanings. if you say reality is "ABC" and he says "DEF" you are both right

Edited by oMarcos

I guess I’m lost on what love means for me.. 

Thank you I will continue doing the work! A little less “loudly” I guess :) I hope he gets on board! He’s Very much stage orange with a little green. As where I am yellow/turquoise! With mystic experience! I hope it all falls into place so I can focus more on spirituality other than my survival.  

Edited by Deanna

28 minutes ago, Deanna said:

I guess I’m lost on what love means for me.. 

trust the feelings 

:xI've been there. Still visit there often from time to time. xD

Have you noticed that when we judge someone else's worth or level of progress, we're always looking at just one aspect of them? A math test doesn't measure creativity, etc. When we get excited about something, even as something so important and all encompassing like spirituality, we can still fall into that trap. Suddenly spiritual progress becomes the measure of everyone's worth. Everyone has unique gifts, and everyone is a beautiful and on a spiritual level, a perfect manifestation of God. We have to limit ourselves to judge another but from the perspective of love, everything is perfect, and you are the only one who can embody, become love. There is no need or reason to step out of that place, to step away from love into lack in order to try to drag anyone back to love with you. You can't get there from here. It only ever works of its own magic on its own time.   

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 hours ago, Deanna said:

How do I live with someone for the rest of my life that has no clue about what’s going on with reality and with me. My whole life is different 

I think you already know the answer to that question.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Don’t force him. From his point of view you’re basically into Scientologi. Change your life for the better until he gets jealous.