assx95

I asked a friend whether she's down to fuck. She called me disgusting.

50 posts in this topic

I was low-key friends with her. Would text her once in a while. I was tired of repressing my sexual desire for her. 

So, i asked her,

You down to fuck? 

Then she called me a pervert and a freak, and disgusting. I tried to tell her to not judge me for who I am but it made her more disgusted, i guess. I was only trying to explore the unknown. And it has scarred me. I could have been more nice but the damage was already done. 

I feel somewhat ashamed of what I did. Of my own sexuality. That i can't own my desires. This is dark. I'm thinking of withdrawing from all Social Media, i don't want to hurt anyone with my words. I probably manipulate a lot. 

Edited by assx95

Dude just a while ago you were complaining about your girlfriend not texting you back for 2 weeks and you really wanting her bad and you were hurt by her right 

Are you contradicting yourself? 

You wanted her only for "that"? 

So maybe this attitude is the reason why she was avoiding you. Maybe she should be the one to keep boundaries. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You wanted her only for "that"? 

This was not her. But yeah, i am in a contradiction of sorts with who I am. 

Edited by assx95

I want the moderator to lock this topic. I am not comfortable discussing it. I am ashamed of myself. 

Just now, assx95 said:

This was not her. 

I know it's not her but I don't think you respect a woman as much as you would like to assume. 

You say that your girlfriend wasn't responding to you. You contradict and manipulate to make the narrative fit your needs

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

I know it's not her but I don't think you respect a woman as much as you would like to assume. 

You say that your girlfriend wasn't responding to you. You contradict and manipulate to make the narrative fit your needs

Maybe that's true. 

I need to have more awareness and stop manipulating people. 

@Preety_India I am now afraid, that what I thought was love, could have been an abusive relationship with me manipulating all the time. I am realizing that I could secretly have a very dark personality. I think so, because the more I am opening up to people, the more scared and disgusted and repulsed they are. And these are people who are friends. 

I don't know why I am telling you this. But please could you tell the moderator to lock this thread? 

Lol

#1 rule with girls: never explicitly tell them about sex. If she's gonna fuck you, she needs to be able to maintain the appearance of being a lady. When you tell her explicitly about sex, you make her feel like a cheap whore, and she will never sleep with you after that.

You must play subtle and coy.

Instead of "You down to fuck?" make it, "Let's get a coffee." Make things sound as innocent as possible. Rather than telling her, "Let's go have sex" tell her, "Let's go watch cartoons".

There is no problem if you wanna fuck. Just don't go telling girls about it. Dating is a game. You gotta flirt and tease your way into her pants.

It's very counter-intuitive. One of the best things you can do is act like you are totally disinterested in sex. You can even tell her, "We are definitely not having sex tonight." Then have sex with her 10 minutes later.

Get good at playing these mind games.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

#1 rule with girls: never explicitly tell them about sex. If she's gonna fuck you, she needs to be able to maintain the appearance of being a lady. When you tell her explicitly about sex, you make her feel like a cheap whore, and she will never sleep with you after that.

You must play subtle and coy.

Instead of "You down to fuck?" make it, "Let's get a coffee."

There is no problem if you wanna fuck. Just don't go telling girls about it. Dating is a game. You gotta flirt and tease your way into her pants.

It's very counter-intuitive. One of the best things you can do is act like you are totally disinterested in sex. You can even tell her, "We are definitely not having tonight." Then have sex with her 10 minutes later.

Get good at playing these mind games.

I was disillusioned with the entire process. 

At first I was not being direct, and now I am too direct, I need to strike a balance. 

I have bookmarked this to read again. Thanks Leo. 

Repression is not dealt with by acting out on it. I don't mean that to shame you at all, it's a really difficult lesson to learn for everyone. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Learning that delicate balance requires lots and lots of failure. So just go find more girls to flirt with.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

lol, you've just downgraded her entire existence to a walking vagina, what did you expect :D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Flirting is all impliying what you want without saying out right. Long story short: The unclearity is what makes it interesting.   

Even saying that to a GF isn’t very smooth:D but if you want to be that direct try other synonyms/metaphors.

But hey, everyone makes mistakes and there isn’t really much harm done. So move on.

You can hide the thread btw;)

35 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

i'm the same kind of person as you dude

i'm acting cocky, like a rockstar and deep down i'm this scared, vulnerable, sensitive guy, that wants a warm hug 

(and warm pussy)

Lol. I wonder if those guys on "PH" with *** dolls are happy or perhaps miserable. 

@assx95

i was in a relationship with a girl, that i was with only to bust a nut

for a year

she loved me and it was fun (for me), i had sex whenever i want, she couldn't say no to me

but i didn't love her back and amount of karma i got hit back for it that was so fucking huge and my life went totally shit and all of it got me into self-development

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

6 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

i was in a relationship with a girl, that i was with only to bust a nut

for a year

she loved me and it was fun (for me), i had sex whenever i want, she couldn't say no to me

but i didn't love her back and amount of karma i got hit back for it that was so fucking huge and my life went totally shit and all of it got me into self-development

Hm. I don't know what to say really. But I can totally see how the spiritual path of dissolving the ego gradually would bring bliss and reduce any suffering. 

The way you've asked her about sex is the equivalent of a woman asking you:

"Hey, I know you're loaded, buy me a car and I may be nice to you"

xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them