assx95

I asked a friend whether she's down to fuck. She called me disgusting.

50 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, assx95 said:

Yeah. I want to be humble and be able to empathize. I do think it is the infinite love of God which gives her the freedom to not treat me well, and for me to experience what that is like. As men, we tend to rationalize a lot. Anyway, I want to get purified along the spiritual path. 

This confession is the ultimate purification! You're free!

You don't need to force humility or empathy even though you can. My advice is to simply be aware of your desires and to own and allow them and then to go out and experience in the field like you did with your friend. Be willing to make mistakes, because we can't learn without making mistakes. I would also advise that you change your whole trajectory towards females into an experimental mode, like just going out in the field exploring without having any agendas whatsoever. This can make you feel more comfortable and relaxed.

11 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

This forum is male dominated. I think sprinkles of estrogen are a good thing to keep a balance.

I think this is a rationalisation/justification for being biased.

Sure, the majority of users are males, but they're not running around unconsciously treating women like objects. Males here are just as conscious as you and the other ladies. Many of us are integrated with our feminine side as well. Dr. Luv, in my opinion, is a good example ?

Edited by Lento

33 minutes ago, Lento said:

I think this is a rationalisation/justification for being biased.

Think what you'd like....

33 minutes ago, Lento said:

but they're not running around unconsciously treating women like objects.

I guess you've missed some threads and posts ...

We can agree to disagree at this point.

Dr Luv is great, that's why I named him Dr Luv:D (aka @Serotoninluv)

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

18 minutes ago, Lento said:

You don't need to force humility or empathy even though you can. My advice is to simply be aware of your desires and to own and allow them and then to go out and experience in the field like you did with your friend. Be willing to make mistakes, because we can't learn without making mistakes. I would also advise that you change your whole trajectory towards females into an experimental mode, like just going out in the field exploring without having any agendas whatsoever. This can make you feel more comfortable and relaxed.

Yeah. Thanks Man. You guys were there when I needed you the most, even though we are all complete strangers. 

4 minutes ago, assx95 said:

even though we are all complete strangers. 

That’s beautiful. 

36 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Guys. . . try to see things from the female’s perspective. It will save you a lot of confusion and frustration. 

This is perhaps the key to understanding women besides interacting with them. 

Just now, assx95 said:

?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I know some women who would have said Yes without judgement.

But maybe the kind of friendship was not that intimate, maybe just at superficial level.

Is not just the question itself, is also the context, something out of context and personal like sex is a danger move.

Edited by oMarcos

18 minutes ago, assx95 said:

Yes, as well as when interacting with women. I couldn’t count how many times I’ve asked women “what’s _____ like?”. 

Last week I was out for tea with a friend and asked her “what’s it like when you converse with other women compared to when you converse with men?” She told me all sorts of dynamics between women and men. Stuff I never even considered. Then I started noticing it all around me. It’s amazing. 

80% of my social interactions are with women. 

19 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yes, as well as when interacting with women. I couldn’t count how many times I’ve asked women “what’s _____ like?”. 

Last week I was out for tea with a friend and asked her “what’s it like when you converse with other women compared to when you converse with men?” She told me all sorts of dynamics between women and men. Stuff I never even considered. Then I started noticing it all around me. It’s amazing. 

80% of my social interactions are with women. 

Wow. 

Something interesting happened with me moments ago. I could empathize with the women I manipulated. And accept reality as it is. To get in touch with being. And these were my words: 

"Wow. I am feeling love. Love i've never received. Even though i'm all alone. "

I'm trying to unplug from all stimulation, and i notice how life gets trippier when you become more aware. Also, everyone on here is loving and helpful and throws in perspective, that definitely helps. 

You may lock the thread. The issue is resolved.