Meister_Eckhart

Were we actually born? Delusion

15 posts in this topic

Sometimes I see people (Leo) saying something in the phrase of: “you weren’t actually born”. 

I could try to understand this if it’s meant that your birth only starts when you start to identify yourself as the body. 

But I have a hard time understanding it if it literally means that this body didn’t actually get out of my mom’s body.

What is really meant by this???

Edited by Meister_Eckhart

If you are not a physical body, so how could you have been born out of your mom´s body?

I imagine Leo means your true being. Human being bodies do actually come out from mom´s as far as i´m aware of. :$

1 hour ago, Meister_Eckhart said:

Meaning is one way to explore. 

Letting meaning which you created & currently believe, go, is another. 

There’s wisdom in feeling the difference. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You as a consciousness were never born, because consciousness exists in a land of no time: it (you) have no beginning and no ending.  The body which you think you are, is part of a billions upon billions of years long production, in a land of time, which you (consciousness) designed. You are from the land before time, and used yourself to imagine and create the land of time.  It is not separate from you, but exists within you, as all things do. So in order to enjoy it, you had to forget who you are, in order to become a resident in this land of time. Let's pretend that you walled off a section of yourself , a section of your consciousness that doesn't remember its true self, and we'll call it human consciousness. (because that tends to be where this ignorant walled-off consciousness pops up). Billions and billions of years after it's conception, this physical production produces a cute little human baby. It's made of pure consciousness (yourself) but looks like a bunch of atoms and molecules. It cries when its hungry,  or for a lot of things, actually. A name is slapped onto it, and with it an entire lifetime of expectations. You (consciousness) experience the lifetime of this human, but since we are pretending that we forgot, a human consciousness springs forth inside the human child, like out of nowhere. It's completely individualistic and absolutely beautiful and amazing.  It discovers the internet, and eventually actualized.org, and creates the character of @Meister_Eckhart - an extension of this human consciousness which springs forth from within the human body. Here it learns many things, about life, about reality, and about itself.  You hear  that  you have  never actually been born, and the human consciousness cannot understand it fully. "Humans are born everyday." you say to yourself.  "Has everyone been lying to me this whole time?"  But who are you, really? Are you this human which frequents the internet under the character of @Meister_Eckhart?  Or is Consciousness (truly you) playing a game of forgetfulness, in a land of time which you have designed? 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

4 hours ago, Meister_Eckhart said:

But I have a hard time understanding it if it literally means that this body didn’t actually get out of my mom’s body.

What is born and what is never born? You are both.

6 hours ago, Meister_Eckhart said:

Sometimes I see people (Leo) saying something in the phrase of: “you weren’t actually born”. 

I could try to understand this if it’s meant that your birth only starts when you start to identify yourself as the body. 

You are not that which is born or dies.  Obviously a body was born, but you are not just that body. 

You do not have a beginning or end.

Edited by eputkonen

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

The past is imagined in the present. This is crucial to notice.

You imagine that your body came out of your mother. Imagination is indistiguishable from reality. So by imagining it hard enough it becomes real from your POV. But it has no absolute reality. Your body's birth is a relative truth.

If you stop imagining you have a mother, you will literally not have a mother. Amazing but true.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You will eventually awake to this truth if you work long enough. The moment I had my awakening I got this insight that I was never born I was shocked and the identity of me, the Ego, melted away as an idea I had and only there was just plain empty consciousness left, the Real "Me" but this Me is not a Me, it's a It. Hard to explain in words, but you will recall what I wrote if you awaken for yourself.

Mahadev

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You imagine that your body came out of your mother. Imagination is indistiguishable from reality. So by imagining it hard enough it becomes real from your POV. But it has no absolute reality. Your body's birth is a relative truth.

If you stop imagining you have a mother, you will literally not have a mother. Amazing but true.

Solipsism

@Nak Khid How about you actually pursue what is true, rather than throwing around childish labels.

34 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Solipsism

Being radically conscious of 'solipsism' actually made me realize solipsism is impossible. After you transcend solipsism you will amazed what you discover.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Hmm, indeed quite amazing and hilarous.

Let's say I experience my body coming out of my mom right now. It is absolutely real. A moment later we can say that it never really happened because it is not in the present anymore and therefor has no absolute reality, just as with anything else that has ever happened in the past. Please correct me if wrong.

i'll be working to realize this.

Edited by Meister_Eckhart

8 minutes ago, Meister_Eckhart said:

Hmm, indeed quite amazing and hilarous.

Let's say I experience my body coming out of my mom right now. It is absolutely real. A moment later we can say that it never really happened because it is not in the present anymore and therefor not real, just as with anything else that has ever happened in the past. Please correct me if wrong.

i'll be working to realize this.

The truth is so radical it cannot be found on your current plane of consciousness. No amount of thinking will allow you to understand how the mind constructs reality.

The very notion of "things happened in the past" is something Universal Mind is imaging right now.

Point is you are that Universal Mind. That is how Truth is radical. 

Unlimited. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity