The Don

Why Trump is a Revelation to All of Us

49 posts in this topic

Hello.

Trump is not going to be removed from office. This impeachment charade is just a show. As I've said before, Trump is going to win the 2020 election in a landslide. I'm not going to argue why because it's just a fricking fact.

Our society is not ready yet to deal with its problems in a realistic way. Progress happens slowly and over time. Our system is immature and I'm not blaming the system. Why? Because our system only reflects the level of human consciousness at this very moment. We shouldn't force change because forcing things makes us neurotic. We just need to let reality unfold as it should.

People don't know how to take care of themselves. We fail to raise healthy children. A huge percent of the population is highly traumatized because humanity (us humans) failed to learn and understand the needs of an infant: attachment, authenticity, and compassion. Without those things, an infant cannot develop properly.

Trump was bullied by his father since he was a little kid. Why do you think he acts the way he does? Because his father was remarkably cold as a person and extremely harsh on him. Trump is a highly-traumatized human being.

Here's an excerpt from Dr. Gabor Mate's analysis of President Trump:

According to biographers, Trump’s father was workaholic, ruthless, emotionally cold and authoritarian, a man who believed that life is a competition where the “killers” win. Donald’s elder brother drove himself into alcoholism, a common escape from pain, and to an early death. The younger, favored child is now self-destructing on the world stage.

If you want to read the whole article, click here.

Trump is only a reflection of how numerous people are these days: selfish, cold, pitiless, obsessed with attention, narcissists and so forth.

It shouldn't be a surprise. It should be a revelation.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Edited by The Don
#MAGA

Me on the road less traveled.

1 hour ago, The Don said:

Hello.

Trump is not going to be removed from office. This impeachment charade is just a show. As I've said before, Trump is going to win the 2020 election in a landslide. I'm not going to argue why because it's just a fricking fact....

Our society is not ready yet to deal with its problems in a realistic way.....

Trump is only a reflection of how numerous people are these days: selfish, cold, pitiless, obsessed with attention, narcissists and so forth.

It shouldn't be a surprise. It should be a revelation.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

So even though you think Trump will win which candidate do you think is a better option if Trump is selfish, cold, pitiless, obsessed with attention and a narcissist? 

@The Don Lol

<insert Picard facepalm>

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If Donald Trump is as awful you yourself said, why did you hashtag it out with the phrase "Make America Great Again"?

Shouldn't you have written out #KeepAmericaPettyandTyrannical instead if you truly think that way about Trump?

Or do you genuinely think that being petty and tyrannical is what makes this country great? So, "Make America Great Again" is just another way of saying "Let us be assholes because that's the natural way of things"!

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@The Don Too green, too simplistic. Try to tease apart the healthy forms of orange and blue from the unhealthy. It's not "all" bad. Green draws a picture of misery in order so that it can dominate politics, academia, psychology. 

And stop reading Gabor Mate.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@The Don Lol

<insert Picard facepalm>

You made me laugh man. :D

Thank you!

9 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

So even though you think Trump will win which candidate do you think is a better option if Trump is selfish, cold, pitiless, obsessed with attention and a narcissist? 

Tulsi Gabbard is an alternative to Trump.

6 hours ago, Emerald said:

If Donald Trump is as awful you yourself said, why did you hashtag it out with the phrase "Make America Great Again"?

Because I was sarcastic, lol. You shouldn't be triggered by sarcasm. Notice that.

11 hours ago, The Don said:

Hello.

Trump is not going to be removed from office. This impeachment charade is just a show. As I've said before, Trump is going to win the 2020 election in a landslide. I'm not going to argue why because it's just a fricking fact.

"friking fact" sounds less convincing than plain "fact"

2 minutes ago, tenta said:

Trump shouldn't win, but he probably will.

Of course, he will.

1 minute ago, The Don said:

Of course, he will.

what do you predict he might do in his second term?

39 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

@The Don, what do you predict he might do in his second term?

We shouldn't be worried about anything related to Trump's actions. America is gonna be fine with or without Trump.

All the turmoil you see in the media is not real, obviously. It's just a charade for tricks and clicks. The media wants to catch eyeballs for advertising and money.

The media wants your attention because your attention gives them money.

My advice to all of you that are concerned about Trump's behavior and the news you see in the media is to take a retreat and live in stillness.  Or look around you and see the beauty of this world. Take a look at a beautiful sunset. That will give you a taste of happiness.

I do the same. I look around myself and I choose to see the beauty in the world, despite the turmoil we see in the media.

It's not healthy for us to feed ourselves with turbulent news related to Trump. All those news are points of view. All those news are subjective and a matter of personal opinion; not reality. When you believe a negative point of view, you'll feel negative. This may sound fishy but in fact, we take everything for granted and we fail to see the obvious things.

Edited by The Don

5 hours ago, The Don said:

Be careful with her, she's a Russian asset!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

15 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Come on, man. She's an American citizen.

I'm not trying to dismiss your perception, but don't let the psyche's fantasy make bad judgments.

People on the left often fantasize about Trump being controlled by Putin, which of course, it's a total farce.

Don't let the MSNBC's of the world manipulate you. Don't let anyone indoctrinate you.

Edited by The Don

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

Based off what evidence?

“We shouldn't be worried about anything related to Trump's actions. America is gonna be fine with or without Trump.”

That’s easy to say from a place of privilege. As someone with a chronic disease who struggles to pay for expensive medication every month, it’s hard not to let it where me down or stress me out if I were to not be able to afford what I need. If Republicans would have had their way and truly gutted Obamacare, it would have generated a lot more suffering in my life.

Notice how much privilege this excerpt speaks from. If you were on the receiving end of Trump’s/conservatives disastrous policies, you’d be speaking differently.

There’s around a 50% correlation with clinical depression people with my disease have and Im fairly sure this number would be lower if American’s actually gave a fuck about trying to help the chronically ill. The fact that it already is difficult to manage PLUS the absurd cost of healthcare can be psychologically taxing to say the least. Thankfully Im happy and not depressed, but I have my moments where the collective lack of care hurts and the fact that a major political party actively works towards making the challenge of this disease already more challenging. 

Edited by Consilience

19 hours ago, The Don said:

Because I was sarcastic, lol. You shouldn't be triggered by sarcasm. Notice that.

It's very interesting that you read my tone as "triggered" as my emotions were pretty flat-lined when I read your post, though honestly I did roll my eyes a bit because it didn't seem like sarcasm... it just seemed like you were saying dumb things that only made sense if you were in favor of pettiness and tyranny. I was like, does he really think all this petty stuff is good for the country?

And that's specifically why I asked. I was just confused and genuinely curious about what you were trying to convey.

But I've heard so many things of a similar vibe (ironically and un-ironically) before that I've gone metaphorically nose-blind to all of that. It's not really shocking because it's just a common part of culture now, especially on the internet. It's just like, "Eh... people think like that sometimes. Oh well... hopefully this fad falls out of vogue soon."

It's a bit like how I used to be afraid of cockroaches as a kid before I lived with a cockroach infestation. I dealt with cockroach infestation in my early teen years for a year or so, and because of the "exposure therapy" I literally have zero emotional response to cockroaches. It's the same with hackey socio-political opinions and  tired "edgy" jokes for similar reasons. I can't find anything in what you wrote funny or offensive, so the sarcasm doesn't really read nor does your opinion make much sense. 

Also, I'm still confused because your meaning is still not clear. Were you being sarcastic about Trump being awful and serious about the "#MakeAmericaGreatAgain"?

Or were you being serious about Trump being awful but being sarcastic about the "#MakeAmericaGreatAgain"?

If it's the former, it's a really dumb take because clearly what you said about Trump is true in terms of his background, and he does empirically embody those qualities. So, it again, opens up this conundrum of "Do you think pettiness and tyranny is what makes a country great?" Hence the confusion. 

If it's the latter, okay. That makes sense in relation to the facts you presented. But it nullifies a lot of the other things you said as well. Hence the confusion.

Either way, I think the eye-roll was warranted.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

15 hours ago, The Don said:

People on the left often fantasize about Trump being controlled by Putin, which of course, it's a total farce.

Don't let the MSNBC's of the world manipulate you. Don't let anyone indoctrinate you.

And who is indoctrinating you? Fox? Breitbart? Let me know!!! hehehe...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16