Javfly33

If I see some traits of Feminism as a threat or unfair is because I´m biased?

194 posts in this topic

Considering the fact that life consist of nothing but different perspectives and that we are all here to learn and expand our consciousness I always try to put myself in other peoples shoes. In this regard it would be to put myself in women's shoes. So for me it's more interesting to try to put myself in women's shoes, then men's shoes, because i already know men's perspective pretty well being a man myself.

However, when it comes to society at large I feel like what people generally get fed is women's perspective. So for men who would actually listen and take that to consideration it would be pretty easy to get a better understanding of their reality ( or their experience of it). On the other hand this would probably not be the case as much when it comes to womens general understanding of men's perspective, as this is something that is not so much discussed in public. Which leads me to believe that what society needs is to maybe turn the focus a bit more over to the male perspective, considering how men experience the world and their struggles. 

2 hours ago, w4read said:

However, when it comes to society at large I feel like what people generally get fed is women's perspective.

What a male perspective, LOL.

Which leads me to believe that what society needs is to maybe turn the focus a bit more over to the male perspective, considering how men experience the world and their struggles.

How convenient for you.

Clever devil. You are like a fox guarding the hen house.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:44 PM, Anna1 said:

Lol! I was recently given a promotion to clinical manager and I didn't even ask for the job. They came to me and offered it. So much for your theory.

@Parththakkar12  Too many men having your attitude is what prompted the feminist movement to begin. 

Somebody know’s how to pick em! A belated congrats! ??♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

18 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Somebody know’s how to pick em! A belated congrats! ??♥️

Thanks Nahm!? Much appreciated. It wasn't going so well in the very beginning it was very difficult and I didn't know if I could do it, but I've gotten use to it and all is well, usually!

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

To lower the intelligence and to crush a people's will to fight; simply leave women in charge of the mate selection.

Make no mistake, feminism and anti-feminism are all about mating, as is often the case with "loaded" topics. 

Feminism is women wanting to avoid mating with unattractive men, leading around 80% of men (in the long run, check the stats on sexual selection on dating apps) to abandon productivity, law, etc.

This, ironically, will lead to an extreme amount of rapes. 

2 hours ago, Heyyyyyy said:

To lower the intelligence and to crush a people's will to fight; simply leave women in charge of the mate selection.

Make no mistake, feminism and anti-feminism are all about mating, as is often the case with "loaded" topics. 

Feminism is women wanting to avoid mating with unattractive men, leading around 80% of men (in the long run, check the stats on sexual selection on dating apps) to abandon productivity, law, etc.

This, ironically, will lead to an extreme amount of rapes. 

whhattttt are you talking about?

Are you a troll?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Anna1 said:

whhattttt are you talking about?

Are you a troll?

What would you like me to clarify?

18 minutes ago, Heyyyyyy said:

What would you like me to clarify?

I'd like to know where you are getting these strongly held beliefs? Have you entertained the possibility that perhaps you are wrong?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

20 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

I'd like to know where you are getting these strongly held beliefs? Have you entertained the possibility that perhaps you are wrong?

Where are you getting your strongly held belief that those speculations are strongly held beliefs? Have you entertained the possibility that perhaps you are wrong?

1 hour ago, Heyyyyyy said:

Where are you getting your strongly held belief that those speculations are strongly held beliefs? Have you entertained the possibility that perhaps you are wrong?

Because when someone says this-

"This, ironically, will lead to an extreme amount of rapes. "

Then, imo, they have strong held beliefs, to start talking about rape in that context. You even say, "extreme amounts" of rape.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

5 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Because when someone says this-

"This, ironically, will lead to an extreme amount of rapes. "

Then, imo, they have strong held beliefs, to start talking about rape. You even say, "extreme amounts" of rape.

Then you might want to invest in a dictionary or take English lessons. 

5 minutes ago, Heyyyyyy said:

Then you might want to invest in a dictionary or take English lessons. 

Why is that? 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Why is that? 

Because you can talk about rape without having strong beliefs. You can also make a quantification using terms such as 'extreme' without holding a strong belief. 

It's also completely irrelevant to the matter at hand; the facts and speculations can be clever or stupid independent of the extent that I believe in them. 

Very strange that you are granted the task of moderation, I was hoping for a higher standard of intelligence on this forum. Perhaps this is just a cult after all. I'll try to stay open minded.

@Heyyyyyy Hmm, ok, well seems you are trolling. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?