Anton Rogachevski

Where is the "mind"?

18 posts in this topic

Where IS mind.

Get it?

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Where IS mind.

Get it?

;)

There are so many perspectives to take on this, that I will get tired of listing them all.

Where ISn't mind? Is there even a "mind"?

Mind is god, god is mind, it's nowhere, and everywhere, and neither of those, at the same time, nothing is not mind, so there's no way of talking about it without creating an illusory duality.

@fridjonk Who escapes and why?

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Where IS mind.

Get it?

;)

"Mind, IS where"-Yoda xD

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

2 hours ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

it's nowhere, and everywhere, and neither of those

If this is realized, what/why are we seeking?

It depends on what you actually mean by the mind. Is it just the ability to process information in a sophisticated way? Or is it the identity of the human being?

There is a correlation between the brain and consciousness, but it's never been proved which comes first. Perhaps the paradigm itself is flawed. Maybe this understanding is outside of our reach. Maybe it's the same old chicken-egg problem.

However, an idealist would undermine tought and make it useless, while using thought to do that, ironically.

A realist materialist would confirm to you that consciousness is just brain activity, although there's no way to prove that claim yet.

I guess there's no answer to this question, yet. Who knows? You might be the first one to find out.

Edited by Lento
Format

@Lento I'm specifically intrested in what we mean when we say it, and why we point at our head. 

Just saw Leo do that in his last video and started to wonder, how come after so much seeking and mystical experiences he's still perceiving it like that.

“Mind your business” 

“would you mind helping me out?”

Mind = body or focus? 

@Anton Rogachevski

The way I see it is that there isn't actually a mind but rather a made-up concept of being a mind. That being said, I think we're free to play with that concept however we like.

For a communicator like Leo, body language is required, and most people identify thinking or "the mind" with the head or brain. So, I believe this is a practical gesture more than a metaphysical truth, even more of a habit I would say.

2 hours ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@Lento I'm specifically intrested in what we mean when we say it, and why we point at our head. 

Just saw Leo do that in his last video and started to wonder, how come after so much seeking and mystical experiences he's still perceiving it like that.

In this dream we find ourselves in the illusion is that consciousness exists in the brain and our culture ate up the illusion.

The Truth is that the brain is within consciousness :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@Inliytened1 If mind is indeed all there is, what do we mean when we say mind? How can anything infinite be distinguished at all?

So where is where? Where is the place happening at all?

1 minute ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@Lento Nowhere at all.

So, if mind and nowhere are identical, and nowhere and everywhere are identical as well. So...?

I guess all are labels for the same thing?

26 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@Inliytened1 If mind is indeed all there is, what do we mean when we say mind? How can anything infinite be distinguished at all?

Reality is an Infinite Mind.  You are a finite mind.  I am a finite mind.  We are finitudes of Infinity.  

But simultaneously we are Infinity.  Infinity = God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.