Chakra Lion

Partner wants more Passion

11 posts in this topic

My Wife and I have been together for almost 10 years, married for 5, and recently she has told me that she is missing passion in our sex life. When we first got together, we were like bunnies with fetishes. But for the last few years that I have been on a spiritual journey, experiencing many realizations and making new conclusions to life, my sex drive has lowered and become somewhat less important to me. The other night she told me that she misses to be desired, to be wanted and that the electricity we once had regarding sex is almost non existent. This was a conversation that I knew would come, and with our opposite work schedules, when we do see each other, it is almost more like friends hanging out, instead of lovers. Not to say that I don't love her, or that we aren't happy, but I get her, she misses the passion of me wanting her. Our relationship is wonderful and there is nothing else I would rather have in my life. I do however want to give her what she desires, to keep her happy and not needing to seek other people or things for those activities I am lacking. 

I am asking to know if there are others that have felt this way. How can one who has slowed or declined their own sexual drive, still reach into those parts to give their partner what they need. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

Idk how serious you meant that you are on the spiritual journey so here are two answers.

Normal answer: You do her a favor and have nice sex with her. If you really want to but somehow cant do that read up on the coolidge effect. Feel into emotions that are blocking you, that way you will get rid of the coolidge effect.

Spiritual answer: You help her transcend her desire for earthly needs. If she is not ready yet, you must leave her for now to follow you spiritual path. Where you are going, greater treasures are waiting than simple sexual pleasures. After your breakup you accidentally bump into her on the streets 5 years later and your blissfull vibrations of love will inspire in her a fire that will changer her life forever... maybe 

:D

@Chakra Lion Do you want to lose her? If not, best muster up some hot sex and quick, before she finds it somewhere else. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Chakra Lion

Sometimes we go deep through mental delusions when we are actually needing to take care of our physical health. You didn't lost you interest in sex because of your spiritual path or some transcendental thing. It's much more probable you have less testosterone then you had in the past and yes it's a problem. If your wife loves you, she will do whatever she can for not hearting you and be sure if she got to the point of having this conversation with you it's because she is bordering her limit. If I were in your shoes, I would have a serious search about testosterone decreasing and how to recover high levels of if and also go to a doctor to make some hormonal tests. There are many types of supplements you could add to you diet. Also physical exercises are very important. Good luck!

@Devi Shanti I second all of this! Low T is a killer of desire, dipping into more spiritual development could cause it to lower more. Try focusing your spiritual or meditational skills towards sex. Meditate on doing the things you used to do to her and send her sexual “vibes” maybe focus on your root chakra for a while. If all else fails, focus on your body again and start lifting, I have felt a big increase in sexual desire since starting lifting regularly 

Edited by FuriousGeorge

you guys telling that spirituallity make you less interested in sex is just bull. sex can also be spiritual 

tell her to dress sexy, book a hotel a room, and then make her go first, play a little theater with her. pretend to be a robber who gets in the middle of the room and you know the rest

@oMarcos wouldn’t you say that the majority of spiritual growth for men is more about exploring their feminine side? Most men already have experienced their masculine so further exploration is likely to be feminine. Not in all cases but I know for myself, my spiritual journey has been more in the feminine side of things

Obviously turn your sex into a spiritual activity.

It can be a win-win.

Try mixing sex with psychedelics, if you dare to see how deep the rabbit hole goes ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Lacking a uncontrollable sex drive?

Low testosterone? 

Try noFap, now only 1̶9̶.̶9̶9  Free!

10 hours ago, FuriousGeorge said:

@oMarcos wouldn’t you say that the majority of spiritual growth for men is more about exploring their feminine side? Most men already have experienced their masculine so further exploration is likely to be feminine. Not in all cases but I know for myself, my spiritual journey has been more in the feminine side of things

@FuriousGeorge  I probably agree with you because I have many feminine sides within me, I'm not the typical macho.

But I also don't think that there is a limit of masculine experience to exaust, it's an ever growing and learning process.

Edited by oMarcos