Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron p

Becoming everything feels really weird

13 posts in this topic

When I merge with reality it feels SO fucking weird. To literally not be a human. The confusion was what worried me at the start, always trying to make sense of things, work it out, understand it. I'm only now starting to see with authentic seeing, that I am what witnesses confusion and clarity. I am that which witnesses the mind and thoughts.

It's such a bizarre sensation, it feels like I get pulled out of my body and warped into what I'm looking at. I become Everything.

For the first time ever today I felt my suffering release for about an hour and I entered into bliss it was after I heard a girl singing beautifully. Then i felt like all floaty and stuff and heard the word "awaken" in my mind. So coooooooooollllll haha

:) We're always and forever tripping. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

haven't encountered the becoming of everything

i wonder if it's a direct and maintained high enough, can one mold/move things around?

like right now, there is without a doubt a knowing of being the body. so all i need to do is "think" or want to move my hand and the hand moves... because i know myself to be the hand/body

so if i become everything. and say i want to move an object in the room, maybe i move it as easy and effortlessly as i move my hand... Matilda style? :D

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

53 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

I'm only now starting to see with authentic seeing, that I am what witnesses confusion and clarity. I am that which witnesses the mind and thoughts.

Only in the absence of thoughts is the True Witness revealed..You are That.Welcome to Reality. 

Next time when you sit in meditation start from this point reached, forgot the all the previous steps.This is the state which never come and go.?

28 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

so if i become everything. and say i want to move an object in the room, maybe i move it as easy and effortlessly as i move my hand... Matilda style? :D

You already are everything, and you already are effortlessly 'moving the objects in a room'... the same way you are effortlessly growing your hair,  you also shine the sun, effortlessly.. 

It seems what happens is.. we also effortlessly 'pretend' this not what is happening. "Self-deception" IS the nature of reality.  That's why it's said that to fully awaken to the deception is to die.. to 'kill the self'. "Awakening" is 'seeing through the deception'.. but to 'fully see through it' is to end it 'what is'.. because 'what is' is the deception itself... a cosmic play. 

"So in this idea, then, everybody is fundamentally the ultimate reality. Not God in a politically kingly sense, but God in the sense of being the self, the deep-down basic whatever there is. And you're all that, only you're pretending you're not. And it's perfectly OK to pretend you're not, to be perfectly convinced, because this is the whole notion of drama." - Alan Watts. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Mason Riggle oh yes. indeed. but i mean, the way i effortlessly and willingly/thinking directly to move my hand, body etc

to be able to move, levitate objects

kinda like in a lucid dream for example

that can be done.

of course, what I AM is already everything and moving it all. even me wanting to move my hand is the I AM doing it thru me.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Aaron p Yes it is! Life is utterly and irreducibly mystical. 

You're not becoming everything. The process you describe is a surrender into what you already are and have been for eternity. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@SoonHei it seems we set some pretty arbitrary limits on ourselves indeed!  What a ride! 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

When you become empty of yourself you become full of the Divine...

It's what's true ❤ ❤ love it!!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Yup, reality's a trip.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Aaron p said:

it feels like I get pulled out of my body and warped into what I'm looking at.

This is such an accurate description ahaha

For me it's like I'm a can of paint spilling onto an empty canvas which is the universe.

Edited by Ry4n
Typo