TrynaBeTurquoise

Were Psychedelics “consciously placed” in this human reality?

12 posts in this topic

For consciousness to discover itself while in limited form?

Like a “natural” psychedelic that grew from the earth with no human interference lets say to make the question cleaner.

When you, the self, deceive yourself to forget your true nature, its like you placed a safety net embedded out there in reality to give yourself a hint and make things more interesting.

Or is this just a narrow, myopic human perspective?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

I don't have a personal experiential realisation of any of this yet but I have a feeling everything happens for a reason. During peek awareness, everything is perfect I find. So I think everything happens for a reason. Duno tho

You imagine all of reality, including psychedelics and the Earth. So you placed it there using your mind.

Psychedelics don't grow out of the Earth. They grow out of your mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Mushrooms told me a story that they were once like us, humanoid. They advanced their technology to a point to where they could coil the entire evolution of their species into an organic container we call a "spore". They did this by decoding their own DNA. Now their technology, being as advanced as it was, couldn't save their planet from the inevitable dying of their sun. So this species decided to seed the Universe with the spores of their race. Spores which are capable of surviving the harshness of space, land on barren planets (or not barren) and evolve to the environment(or evolve the environment around them) and begin the long evolutionary process of becoming conscious humanoid entities again.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

4 minutes ago, pluto said:

Mushrooms told me a story that they were once like us, humanoid. They advanced their technology to a point to where they could coil the entire evolution of their species into an organic container we call a "spore". They did this by decoding their own DNA. Now their technology, being as advanced as it was, couldn't save their planet from the inevitable dying of their sun. So this species decided to seed the Universe with the spores of their race. Spores which are capable of surviving the harshness of space, land on barren planets (or not barren) and evolve to the environment(or evolve the environment around them) and begin the long evolutionary process of becoming conscious humanoid entities again.

Imagine telling this story to orange people

2 minutes ago, JonasVE12 said:

Imagine telling this story to orange people

I never met orange people before, but i enjoy oranges quite often :)

B R E A T H E

30 minutes ago, pluto said:

I never met orange people before, but i enjoy oranges quite often :)

but who's the I that's eating the oranges? 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Psychedelics don't grow out of the Earth. They grow out of your mind.

I smell a strange loop

“Man’s faith in God is measured by his confidence in himself... Your faith in God is measured by your confidence in yourself, because your true self is God.”  - Neville Goddard

@Leo Gura B| Makes more sense, my mind just likes to imagine interesting stories around the origin/purpose of psychedelics since they are so captivating to me. 

@pluto Sounds like panspermia. I've heard a lot about that on Rogan, some of the "experts" say it couldn't have happened scientifically but I'm not so sure. I've heard so many accounts of people saying mushrooms are "not from this planet". You believe that what you got out of that trip was the truth? 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

13 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

For consciousness to discover itself while in limited form?

Like a “natural” psychedelic that grew from the earth with no human interference lets say to make the question cleaner.

When you, the self, deceive yourself to forget your true nature, its like you placed a safety net embedded out there in reality to give yourself a hint and make things more interesting.

Or is this just a narrow, myopic human perspective?

Definitely.  Everything is by design.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, JonasVE12 said:

but who's the I that's eating the oranges? 

Green guy.