allislove

Why God needs this dream?

15 posts in this topic

I have a story in my mind that God is everything and nothing. It's formless from which all forms are created.
The form world (or Maya) has been created in order to know itself through itself, in order to
experience what You really are. What I don't understand is why? Why God needs to create everything in order to
know yourself? The popular answer: you can't know yourself if you are the only one.
You need to have something to compare with. Something which seems like not you, so you can know what is you.

Yeah, it kinda answers my question from human's POV, but we are talking about God here, God who created this
magic Reality. Why It can't know yourself without creating Maya? Just to know yourself by some God's magic which
can't be fathom by a rational mind. Why God needs this dream?

(just trying to mental masturbate here :D)

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@dimitri You in Absolute state are Singularity. Godhead, there is Nothing there. (You are Godhead now but lets forget this). 

So in order for this Universe to get Created and to exist as such you have to get "born" as not God. You wouldn't experience having parents going to school having girlfriend working and so on. You are not aware of and can't be if you want to stay as @dimitri that you are running whole show. 

So since You Don't want to be dimitri anymore you are waking up. 

Imagine everything you want drop it into Heart and allow it to unfold. 

Thank me later. 

Better method then dreamboard. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Thank you, advaita bear :D

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@dimitri You in Absolute state are Singularity. Godhead, there is Nothing there. (You are Godhead now but lets forget this). 

So in order for this Universe to get Created and to exist as such you have to get "born" as not God. You wouldn't experience having parents going to school having girlfriend working and so on. You are not aware of and can't be if you want to stay as @dimitri that you are running whole show. 

So since You Don't want to be dimitri anymore you are waking up. 

Imagine everything you want drop it into Heart and allow it to unfold. 

Thank me later. 

Better method then dreamboard. ?

What do you mean drop it in your heart, like imagine it in your mind and imagine it drop into the heart chakra or heart itself? Then just trust and let it happen??

Correct or if not could you explain what to do please? I don't want to be Joker_theory, a person anymore and would love to discover my true self. :)

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

3 hours ago, dimitri said:

Why It can't know yourself without creating Maya? Just to know yourself by some God's magic which

This dream IS the "by some God's magic"!

Your life is the process of God coming to know itself.

Stop looking for magic elsewhere. The magic is right before your eyes! You are fully immersed in it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  Is There just one dream that is "reality" with everything inside it or is it one dream with a lot of dreams inside the big dream like a dream within a dream within a dream and so on??

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

16 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

@Leo Gura  Is There just one dream that is "reality" with everything inside it or is it one dream with a lot of dreams inside the big dream like a dream within a dream within a dream and so on??

Anyone could answer too if they want. :)

@Joker_Theory To be a self implies Reality outside of it. Once self is gone Outside Reality is Gone. What is left is God.

Raising your Conciousness /Awareness slowly destroys false self so meditation is the way and you Will get all your answers. 

One Infinite Reality with a single infinite dream where everything happens simultaneously.?

7 minutes ago, Eu Sint said:

One Infinite Reality with a single infinite dream where everything happens simultaneously.?

Sounds paradoxical :) 

5 hours ago, dimitri said:

I have a story in my mind that God is everything and nothing. It's formless from which all forms are created.
The form world (or Maya) has been created in order to know itself through itself, in order to
experience what You really are. What I don't understand is why? Why God needs to create everything in order to
know yourself? The popular answer: you can't know yourself if you are the only one.
You need to have something to compare with. Something which seems like not you, so you can know what is you.

Yeah, it kinda answers my question from human's POV, but we are talking about God here, God who created this
magic Reality. Why It can't know yourself without creating Maya? Just to know yourself by some God's magic which

Leo said it well when he said reality is that which is the case.  To me that means when you ask why am i here right now - well - you are part of everything.  Reality is everything - plus this.  Infinity expands to include everything.  There cannot be anything outside of it... Have you ever thought that God HAS done that  (knew himself instantaneously) - plus the dream?  Reality is every possibility!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Leo said it well when he said reality is that which is the case.  To me that means when you ask why am i here right now - well - you are part of everything.  Reality is everything - plus this.  Infinity expands to include everything.  There cannot be anything outside of it... Have you ever thought that God HAS done that  (knew himself instantaneously) - plus the dream?  Reality is every possibility!

Finally, the answer which really tries to answer my question. Thank you, and yes, I have thought as you can see. :)

6 hours ago, dimitri said:

Apparently, God created a mind just so he could fuck with it. I used to think these analogies were so crude and unnecessary, but everything else seems like a circle jerk. 

"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
But the Secret sits in the middle and knows.
 " -Robert Frost

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

God is the whole infinite “dream” itself and God has nothing outside of itself. So it has nowhere else to go besides here and no one else to turn to besides itself