Gnostic Christian

Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

48 posts in this topic

Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Chose here means Jesus being chosen to be the messiah and sacrifice to the Father. It also means the Father, --- and Judge in this case, --- deciding to demand and accept  what is synonymous to a bribe.

That is an evil act to most people.

If you were the god you are to emulate, would you send your child to die or would you step up?

Should sons bury fathers or should fathers bury sons?

Regards

DL

enlightened masters absorb and dissolve the suffering of others- that’s just how it goes . God isn’t going to make you stop working at your healing until you die. Your healing becomes the world’s healing.

it’s a fantasy that you can escape suffering before death, sorry. Maybe if you move to a cave, but are you gonna do that?

though, the longer you’re enlightened, the more the people around you will wake up, meaning that eventually you’ll stop having to absorb so much. You’ll create a network of friends and family who have a certain degree of clarity and lightness. A spiritual tribe.

something I did after I woke up was I kept going on spiritual retreats to burn up my karma faster, so I’d reach equanimity sooner. It helped a lot. I went to one of the most powerful spiritual retreats on the planet a few weeks ago and I feel 100x better.

Edited by Bobby

This is a Nonduality forum, so the answers you're going to get are that you are God, you are Jesus, you created the bible, you imagined it all, you are all that there is imaging it all. 

10 hours ago, Gnostic Christian said:

@Gnostic ChristianChoosing the Cross is what happened.

Spirit, God, Jesus - The Trinity

Jesus knew that he will be tortured and crucified, but still continued to surrender himself for the greater good.

There are greater reasons for Acts that are Perceived as Evil. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

The Father is Christ, the wood he was nailed to, the nails he was nailed with, the person who nailed him, the entire Earth the cross was placed in, the galaxy, universe, and the one reading this sentence right now.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I am trying to find a way to explain to someone that there is no separation between The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, in The Trinity but they insist that there is a separation between all these things and cannot see the unity.

The very concept of "The Trinity" points to this Unity!

Dogmatism, lack of true awakening, "jesus was the final sacrifice" or other strange denials that God is everything. As if God could somehow stand outside its creation when God is omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent, absolutely infinite.

Is it a vocabulary problem? or a hopeless case...?

this night before the rooster crows twice you will have denied me eight times. god bless

God didn't choose Jesus, Jesus chose God.

B R E A T H E

Reality did made sure Message gets back to You. You are the Jesus. It so unavoidable that it Will blow your mind. 

After Awakening you Will resemble Jesus in pretty much everything and if you Try not to accept it,Reality Will always find way to bring you back. 

To choose God over self Will nail you to the cross. 

He indeed ended up there for YOU. For your greatest good and yes for your sins(not in Christian way) but for YOU to see there is something much greater in life then survival of falsehood. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Probably he was getting same Message from Reality. Humanity, Humanity, Humanity I guess I am not the only one. Guess @Leo Gura gets same stuff from Conciousness too.

Why? I have no clue. 

14 hours ago, Bobby said:

enlightened masters absorb and dissolve the suffering of others- that’s just how it goes . God isn’t going to make you stop working at your healing until you die. Your healing becomes the world’s healing.

it’s a fantasy that you can escape suffering before death, sorry. Maybe if you move to a cave, but are you gonna do that?

though, the longer you’re enlightened, the more the people around you will wake up, meaning that eventually you’ll stop having to absorb so much. You’ll create a network of friends and family who have a certain degree of clarity and lightness. A spiritual tribe.

something I did after I woke up was I kept going on spiritual retreats to burn up my karma faster, so I’d reach equanimity sooner. It helped a lot. I went to one of the most powerful spiritual retreats on the planet a few weeks ago and I feel 100x better.

You ignored the issue in the O.P.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem or did you just not like your conclusions?

Regards

DL

13 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

This is a Nonduality forum, so the answers you're going to get are that you are God, you are Jesus, you created the bible, you imagined it all, you are all that there is imaging it all. 

I am masking a moral question and many, especially Christians,  will deflect as they have a poor moral sense.

That may be why you did not speak t9o the O.P. I hope I am wrong.

Regards

DL

13 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

@Gnostic ChristianChoosing the Cross is what happened.

Spirit, God, Jesus - The Trinity

Jesus knew that he will be tortured and crucified, but still continued to surrender himself for the greater good.

There are greater reasons for Acts that are Perceived as Evil. 

Irrelevant to the question.

Thanks for showing your unease with the morals of the genocidal god.

Regards

DL 

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The Father is Christ, the wood he was nailed to, the nails he was nailed with, the person who nailed him, the entire Earth the cross was placed in, the galaxy, universe, and the one reading this sentence right now.

Irrelevant and I see that you too are not comfortable with the conclusion you had to reach and that is why you deflected.

Cowards can never be moral.

Regards

DL

7 hours ago, mikelyons said:

Is it a vocabulary problem? or a hopeless case...?

Correct, for those who hide in the supernatural so as to not face reality.

Would you step up to your own demand for a sacrifice or would you send your child.

This is a moral question that Christians run from thus showing their poor moral sense.

Regards

DL

@Gnostic Christian Your moral concerns will burn to ashes on this forum. Not sure if that's what you're looking for. Maybe it's a big deal for you, maybe something you're trying to overcome or simply have the freedom to express what you think.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about the morals from the Bible. The path of self discovery should contemplate the ability to deduct an entire and genuine moral code from scratch.

unborn Truth

6 hours ago, remember said:

this night before the rooster crows twice you will have denied me eight times. god bless

Your genocidal god's blessing is satanic.

Keep it to yourself.

Regards

DL

5 hours ago, pluto said:

God didn't choose Jesus, Jesus chose God.

A scriptural lie. Thanks for showing your character.

Regards

DL

5 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Reality did made sure Message gets back to You. You are the Jesus. It so unavoidable that it Will blow your mind. 

After Awakening you Will resemble Jesus in pretty much everything and if you Try not to accept it,Reality Will always find way to bring you back. 

To choose God over self Will nail you to the cross. 

He indeed ended up there for YOU. For your greatest good and yes for your sins(not in Christian way) but for YOU to see there is something much greater in life then survival of falsehood. 

I have claimed apotheosis and already have my Christ consciousness.

I place myself above all supernatural imaginary gods.

Regards

DL