Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

A radical idea I came to think of, which will show if the Chinese government really is concerned about the good for all of humanity, is that China makes its digital currency platform open source. :) Then all central banks around the world can use the platform if they want to. And also, the control of issuing new money is moved from the central banks to the UN. And each nation's central bank can convert their fiat currency into an electronic version of the same currency by sending fiat money to the UN where the fiat money received is destroyed and the equal amount of the electronic version of the money is created ex novo by the UN and sent to the central bank.

For example the Federal Reserve can send amounts of U.S. dollars to the UN and receive the equal amount of e-dollars in return. France can send euros and receive e-euros in return, China can send yuans to the UN and receive e-yuans in return and so on. The electronic versions of the fiat currencies can be used in parallel with the traditional fiat currencies that continue to function as usual, including physical cash etc. Additionally and optionally the UN can also provide a global digital currency simply by pegging it to a basket of existing fiat currencies.

2 hours ago, SoonHei said:

WWG1WGA

Amen!

Is there is a risk of an Orwellian New World Order with e-money? Tracking and surveillance will get a huge boost, but I think it will stay within democratic norms and mainly be used for tracking things like child trafficking, terrorism and other forms of organized crime. And also there will in my scenario be a competition between several kinds of currencies: fiat money with cash and credit/debit cards, e-money and open source cryptocurrencies. I do believe that in the long run e-money will dominate but there will always be alternative methods for payments, even for micropayments such as IOTA and for storing value like Bitcoin.

The latest Q post (3904) has a link to a tweet quoting a financial article: "This scheme essentially merges the Fed and Treasury into one organization. So, meet your new Fed chairman, Donald J. Trump." and the hashtags #WWG1WGA #QAnon #EndTheFed #Freedom.

Trump taking the power back from the Federal Reserve! And if I'm correct about the private banks being the corrupt deep state power hub and that the Fed is owned by private banks, this is a good move.

Even people on the political left will probably approve of the move since as it says in the Bloomberg Opinion article (Mar 27, 2020): "In other words, the federal government is nationalizing large swaths of the financial markets."

Aaron Abke has a new video where he mentions that ACIM says that there is only the will of God. And indirectly it sounds that he also says the same as Ramesh Balsekar and my model that God's will is changeless. In the Bible it says the same: "I the Lord do not change. So you, the descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed." - Malachi 3:6

Hmm... For my idea of the Chinese government making their e-money platform open source to come true, then China will have to wait with launching their e-yuan. Vice President Mike Pence said in a video that Q linked to that China's leadership can change. And the Chinese rulers making their e-money platform open source will be a huge change compared to the usual selfish policies in politics.

Even with an open source system China can still use the e-yuan in the same way as intended. It's only the money conversion that needs to be moved to the UN to allow other countries to have their own e-money in the same way. If China keeps their e-money system to themselves then that will actually limit the international use of their e-yuan since other big nations will refuse to let it replace their own currencies.

As a use case example, let's say that someone wants to convert e-yuans to e-dollars. If those are two different systems then it would require a "middleman" conversion system making the money transfer less efficient, less safe (middleman attacks etc) and more costly. With the UN system the e-yuans can automatically and directly be transferred to e-dollars in a digital wallet, with the exchange rate automatically determined by the UN system, and ideally with zero transaction fees.

Someone may ask, can't each nation develop their own e-currency and then let for example the BIS to provide a safe currency exchange system? In theory yes, in practice no, because China now has a huge first-mover advantage when it comes to e-money. The risk is that a lot of smaller countries with unbanked populations would adopt the e-yuan which would be seen as a threat to the other big nations. And international business-to-business and financial transactions could become dominated by the e-yuan making China too dominant in the global market.

Without the UN system based on open source, it would take many years for most countries to develop and implement a system that can complete with China's e-money system. And adding to that is the slow political and regulation processes in different countries, and also, a large information technology infrastructure is needed that smaller countries would have difficulty dealing with. The big tech company Huawei could help smaller governments to set up an e-money system, but if that's for the e-yuan only, or with Chinese tracking and surveillance, then again that's a threat to the rest of the developed world. 

32 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Anderz where does Q post directly?

All I ever see are the screenshots. What's the link for where his posts are made?

Q used to post on 8chan. I use QMAP which aggregates the Q post for easier access: https://qmap.pub/

8chan has been taken down:

"It’s unclear how long 8chan will stay down. After Cloudfare stepped aside, the site’s administrators tried, but failed, to find another company to protect it from web attacks. Jim Watkins, 8chan’s owner, has said he will keep 8chan down voluntarily and not try to revive it until he speaks with Congress, which has subpoenaed his testimony.

But as long as the site is effectively offline, QAnon won’t be able to post the usual Q drops. While Q could go back to 4chan or post elsewhere, there would be no way for followers to know the poster is the same person (or people) it was before. On 8chan, Q posted under a unique ID, or tripcode, that showed the posts were coming from the same account. Without the 8chan ID, there’s no reason to believe that whoever is claiming to be Q actually is. And many people already have." - motherjones.com

Edited by Anderz

New Q posts today! Here is a part of a long post (3905):

"Control of the narrative = power
When you are blind, what do you see?
They want you divided.
Divided by religion.
Divided by sex.
Divided by political affiliation.
Divided by class.
When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
Divided you are weak.
Divided you pose no threat to their control.
When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or stable [livestock kept – sheep].
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma." - Q

And interestingly it seems that Google is moving in a good direction and recently removed censorship for Google Search and YouTube:

Q wrote in post 513: "NO comms made outside of this platform." So can the Q posts posted after the shutdown of 8chan be trusted? Yes, I think they can be trusted. I found that one replacement website for 8chan has an IP address in Russia! Haha. And I believe that even if Q posts for example on a Russian website the posts can be trusted. Why? Because in my estimation the Q posts are genuine and they wouldn't let the deep state or someone else hijack the Q posts. Trust the plan.

If Q posted on a Russian website, how can that be trusted? It can be trusted because as Jordan Sather explains from about 19 minutes in this video the deep state is international and there are white hats (good guys and gals) even in Russia:

And Jordan also showed an interesting statement by China's President Xi Jinping: "The sun will come out after the storm." Sure, could be a coincidence that he used the word "storm" but top leaders choose their public words carefully.

The Rockefellers, who may very well be a part of the deep state, donated land for the UN headquarters in New York City. So can the United Nations really be trusted to handle all the global e-money conversion? And the World Health Organization (WHO) which is a UN agency seems suspicious even to me. I have strong doubts about vaccines and the WHO has been pushing vaccines a lot.

We will see. If the Trump administration trusts the UN for handling e-money conversion, then that's good enough for me. One has to set the trust at some level or every institution on the whole planet will be distrusted. For practical reasons it may be BIS who will do the e-money conversion and in that case if Trump and the other leaders of major countries trust BIS then that's good enough in my opinion.

I doubt that governments will be able to ban cash, but I'm expecting incredible fear mongering about cash to start soon. Cash itself is useful, but it's on the same level as the fractional reserve money created by the private banks. All money as I understand it is created as debt. And it's impossible to repay all the debt! Why? Because look at the total money supply M. In order to repay the dept, M + I money is needed but M < M + I, where I is the interest, so it's impossible to repay all money which means that new money needs to be created to pay the dept and more money to pay the new debt and so on in a vicious and expanding cycle of dept.

The private banks must be super bloated with money by now. In my proposal, the private banks cannot convert their money to e-money via the UN. Only central banks are allowed to convert money into e-money directly. A private bank must convert its money to e-money via its central bank.

Money when circulated in and out of private banks becomes loaded more and more with debt. Because private banks don't just hand out money for free. There is always hefty interest attached to the loans and credits. And money that circulates back to the private banks generally already has lots of debt attached to it, and when the private banks lend that money additional debt is added.

Only central banks have e-money accounts. So even the private banks' e-money is stored in the central bank and with negative interest, the central bank can suck money out of the private banks. My guess is that's very healthy for the economy or else the bloated and increasingly debt-ridden money in the private banks would continue to expand until it fricken explodes!!!

Also, it's important that the universal basic income (UBI) is transferred from the government to e-money accounts in the central bank. Otherwise it becomes money in bank account in private banks and when people spend that money it becomes toxic. If my interpretation of the situation is correct we should expect governments to combine a UBI with e-money.

It seems that it's the private bankers, the international banksters, who have the power, not governments.

"The actual quote which is attributed to Mayer Amschel Rothschild is:

Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!

A number of sources (such as this one) claim that this statement was made in 1838 (which would have been a difficult feat as he would have been dead for 26 years by then). Wikiquote claims that there is no way to verify by whom, when or why it was made. It notes:

No primary source for this is known and the earliest attribution to him known is 1935 (Money Creators, Gertrude M. Coogan). Before that, "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" was said to be a "maxim" of the House of Rothschilds, or, even more vaguely, of the "money lenders of the Old World"." - history.stackexchange.com

But the top power is still the governments. Because the laws can be changed! And the power that the private banks have to create money out of thin air through fractional reserve banking can be removed through new legislation.

In the past, governments have been powerless against the private bankers because governments haven't been able to replace the complicated and huge management of money for the nation as a whole. Until now, that is. I've got four words for you: say hello to CBDC! Well, that's an acronym, and it stands for central bank digital currency.

This is The Storm and the Awakening of the victorious One:

"Ask me,
    and I will make the nations your inheritance,
    the ends of the earth your possession.
  You will break them with a rod of iron;
    you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”

Therefore, you kings, be wise;
    be warned, you rulers of the earth." - Psalm 2:8-10

"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father." - Revelation 2:26-27

I did a search for Q posts about the international banksters and found:

"Rothschilds (cult leaders)(church)(P)
Banks / Financial Institutions
WW Gov Control
Gov Controls People" - From Q post 299

WW I think means worldwide. My interpretation is that Q says that the international banksters have worldwide government control. Very much the same as in my previous post! Actually the Q post is more clear than my previous post. It's the governments who control the people and it's the international bankers who have the power over the money and thereby can control the governments. And it's made even more clear in Q post 275:

"Banks control Gov'ts
Gov'ts control people"

Wow. I think I'm onto something. I hadn't seen those Q posts before.