Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

I found this short video with a simple explanation of exosomes. There are many different types exosomes which explains why scientists currently are looking at specific functions. The holistic picture is extremely complicated probably. That's where mindfulness can be useful! Because with mindfulness we can sense our whole being which of course even includes the functions of the exosomes. So both approaches are useful: the scientific research to understand more and more details and the top-down approach of mindfulness to sense and even regulate one's whole being.

I came up with a speculative idea that exosomes can sometimes function as viruses in a good way. Let's say that a cell releases 10 exosomes. In the usual scenario it seems that when those exosomes are received by other cells the message is delivered without triggering further release of exosomes by the receiving cells. But picture a scenario where the receiving cells in turn each sends out 10 exosomes of the same type. Then that's a viral effect! And the message spreads exponentially throughout the whole body: 10, 100, 1000, 10000, 100000 exosomes and so on.

And when the body contains lots of exosomes, some can pop out into the environment and other people can receive them and with the same viral effect within the whole society. And since it's a good exosome the human body gladly receives and multiplies the exosome so that within a relatively short period of time all people in the whole population have been transformed by the exosome.

Such scenario allows for an evolutionary leap through dormant exosome capacity being activated when humanity has reached a certain level of development. I call this hypothetical scenario the corona exosome. Corona means crown which means halo, like the figures of saints and enlightened beings. The Bible talks about twinkling of an eye and let thy eye be single and your whole body will be filled with light. That's the corona exosome being received by the pineal gland, which biologically actually is like an eye with light receptors.

Oh no, this is my second fast day. xD Yesterday I ate pizza and drank soda etc, haha. Hopefully I can continue my alternate day fasting because of potential health benefits and I'm curious about what effect it has on mindfulness and on my ego armor.

In this video Dr. LeGrand explains that scientific studies of alternate day fasting can be misleading. For example in previous studies they used 100% / 25% alternate calorie intake and compared that to 75% calorie intake each day and didn't find much difference. As I suspected, that's because it's not true fasting and as another expert explained the metabolism still continues with 25% calories, so it has to be true fasting during the fast day for full results. And I use dry fasting which is more efficient than water fasting according to some experts, and I believe that's true, because even water has to be processed by the body. Actually I suspect drinking water is a huge burden for the body and that it increases hunger and makes the fast far less efficient. And drinking too much water is even toxic, but mainstream media will not tell you that nor the fancy universities because they are payed by the big pharma corporations. Dry fasting is a huge threat to the pharma industry. They will NOT tell you that the body produces its own water by breaking down fat cells. They WILL tell you to drink water, the more the better, for them, since people then remain sick and still buy their pills.

Another benefit with alternate day fasting compared to calorie restriction is that the body breaks down damaged proteins and old cells and builds up new proteins and cells in a complete renovation cycle. And studies of alternate day fasting compared to calorie restriction show that alternate fasting builds up body lean mass 4 times more than with calorie restriction. And there is also an increase of bone mass. The reason is that fasting makes the body produce more growth hormones, whereas eating interestingly enough reduces growth hormones. Dr. Jason Fung explains this from 29 minutes into this video:

I trust mainstream science when it comes to showing results of benefits of fasting. Because the pharma industry has the incentive to fudge statistics and such for drug studies. For fasting the incentive is the opposite for the commercial healthcare industry, since promoting fasting will hurt their business, a lot! And here I found a short list of benefits:

"Here are some of the changes that occur in your body during fasting:

• Insulin levels: Blood levels of insulin drop significantly, which facilitates fat burning (1).
  • Human growth hormone: The blood levels of growth hormone may increase as much as 5-fold (2, 3). Higher levels of this hormone facilitate fat burning and muscle gain, and have numerous other benefits (4, 5).
  • Cellular repair: The body induces important cellular repair processes, such as removing waste material from cells (6).
  • Gene expression: There are beneficial changes in several genes and molecules related to longevity and protection against disease (7, 8)." - healthline.com

Sources: 1-8 from PubMed Central

PubMed Central is run by the National Institutes of Health. This is an indication of why free market economy sometimes fails. Because the incentive of healthcare business is to make profit on drugs and other methods and therefore has little or no interest or capacity to research fasting.

And the above quote is just from the first (heading 1) from a list of benefits in the same article (10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Intermittent Fasting):

1. Intermittent Fasting Changes The Function of Cells, Genes and Hormones

2. Intermittent Fasting Can Help You Lose Weight and Belly Fat

3. Intermittent Fasting Can Reduce Insulin Resistance, Lowering Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes

4. Intermittent Fasting Can Reduce Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in The Body

5. Intermittent Fasting May be Beneficial For Heart Health

6. Intermittent Fasting Induces Various Cellular Repair Processes

7. Intermittent Fasting May Help Prevent Cancer

8. Intermittent Fasting is Good For Your Brain

9. Intermittent Fasting May Help Prevent Alzheimer's Disease

10. Intermittent Fasting May Extend Your Lifespan, Helping You Live Longer

And all of that with lots of references to PubMed Central. National Institutes of Health, great job! I do think that even the pharma industry has a lot of good research too, but also loads of corruption and false research as the editor in chief of The Lancet wrote about.

Edited by Anderz

I haven't found that ACIM mentions fasting. Instead it seems to me that ACIM is describing fourth and higher densities in the Law of One:

"The body’s health is fully guar­anteed, because it is not limited by time, by weather or fatigue, by food and drink, or any laws you made it serve before. You need do nothing now to make it well, for sickness has become impossible." - ACIM Lesson 136

The Bible has for example this curious passage about fasting:

"When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face, so that it will not be obvious to others that you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." - Matthew 6:16-18

I think Jesus means that when we fast just because it's an obligation and the ego wants recognition for fulfilling that obligation, then that's the wrong approach. Instead when we fast for the sake of fasting itself that is the correct approach.

A medical expert said that the blood flow in the arteries has high pressure, and then it flows into the capillaries, the tiniest blood vessels which have low pressure, and then back to the heart through the veins which have medium pressure, And the aorta, the large artery connected to the heart is elastic, like a balloon. That made me think that the heart is actually not pumping the blood around the whole body. And that the veins push blood through muscle movements in the walls of the veins. The heart only pumps blood into the aorta to maintain the correct pressure and it's the muscles in the blood vessel walls (the capillaries have no muscles and instead are like a net so that nutrients and stuff can pass through to the cells) that push around the blood within the body.

That was my amateurish idea because the mainstream view of the heart seemed wrong to me. Now I found this video where the expert says that the heart isn't even a pump! And that there is a fourth state of water which is more like jelly than a liquid. That I have already heard about but I will check out this video some more:

I was wondering what alternate fasting will do to the body's ability to cope with changes between fasting and feasting. And in this video a study in a very respected medical journal is discussed showing that it's actually beneficial. From the description of the video:

"FINALLY, Intermittent fasting research is validated in a prestigious journal. The New England journal of Medicine agrees that intermittent fasting results are superior in a number of ways over calorie restriction. Intermittent fasting benefits include positive effects on ketosis, mitochondria, insulin glucose regulation, and autophagy.

The research suggests that intermittent fasting should be taught in medical school and prescribed as treatment for obesity, type 2 diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular disease, asthma, Multiple Sclerosis, arthritis and for neuro degenerative conditions like Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and memory problems."

The research article in the previous video mentioned that medicines can be developed that produce the same beneficial effects as intermittent fasting. (Alternate day fasting is included in the category intermittent fasting I learned.)

Most people will probably not even try fasting of any kind. And so for them it would be useful to have pills that can improve their health without the need for fasting. I'm a fan of convenience so I understand if most people want medicines instead of having to fast. And that's an excellent opportunity for the pharma industry. It will be win-win, since the pharma industry will start investing a lot in researching the effects of fasting and what is causing the beneficial effects so that drugs can be invented.

Personally I think it's healthier and more efficient to do the actual fasting instead of taking pills, even though in some cases new medicine may actually be able to perform better than fasting! My current strategy is to try alternate day dry fasting for a while, well at least two fasting days, and then shift into only mindfulness practice. The idea is that teaching the body and mind the effects is enough to cause lasting epigenetic changes so that the fasting practice is only used as a biohacking tool once and then no longer needed.

It's interesting that Brad Johnson calls the coronavirus crisis an agenda. I agree with that. At the very least it has been overhyped by the establishment. I actually believe it's a massive agenda and deliberately planned and staged.

Here is a part from one of the new Q posts:

"Infiltration [rogue] at the highest levels of our gov, media, corps, etc.
Planned & coordinated [D/ F].
This is not about politics.
Something far more sinister [evil] has been allowed to flourish through all parts of our society." - from Q post 3931, 10 Apr 2020

That sounds like the black hats I described earlier. Remember that Q wrote that banks control governments who control the people. So at the top are the international private bankers. The black hats are a part of what is called the deep state or the cabal.

I don't know what [D/ F] means yet. D could mean democrats, but Q wrote in the post that it's not about politics. DF seems to mean Dianne Feinstein but D/ F could mean something different. Anyway here is something Trump said about her:

"Speaking of China, it just came out that the Democratic leader and the leader of the Russian investigation, Dianne Feinstein, had a Chinese spy as her driver for 20 years!" - Donald J. Trump

What I'm most curious about at the moment is if the deep state was allowed to stage COVID-19 by the white hats, because that will reveal the evildoing of the deep state and thereby they are shooting themselves in the foot by launching the coronavirus crisis.

Today is a feast day for me. Yesterday's fasting day was a little bit easier than the first fast day, so I will see if I can continue with the alternate day fasting for a couple of more days.

One potential with feast days is that it can remove the fear and shame of eating too much and too unhealthy. I will practice mindfulness about that and eat and drink lot of yummy stuff and check how it triggers my fear and guilt. With 33 hours dry fast periods I believe it's possible to eat anything with the same and perhaps even better health benefits than by worrying and trying to eat healthy. Because the dry fast period is long enough to clean up, restore and improve my body probably.

An additional and more radical idea is to during each feast day to eat not only what the minds wants to eat but what also what the body feels to eat, even if it's junk food, desserts and other foods considered unhealthy. Why? Because the idea is to train the body-mind to be more capable of digesting food. If the body is incapable of handling junk food, then that's a weak body is the idea.

Here is a great new video where Silvana Isaza talks about the caterpillar and butterfly analogy and earth as Gaia, a planetary consciousness:

Jim Newman teaches the most extreme form of nonduality that I know of so far, similar to Tony Parsons. It's even more direct than Ramesh Balsekar's teachings. It's beyond even nihilism, lol. I think it's a useful teaching to get a sense of the nondual nature of nature, when it's integrated with other teachings that describe the progress of reality such as the Law of One.

The ego has cronophobia, which means fear of time. One way of curing chronophobia is to integrate from the ego and into oneness. I used to think of integral approaches as going from oneness and then including the good parts of the ego. When it comes to time the other way around is possible. To the ego the maximum human lifespan is around 100 years. That kind of lifespan is very brief when compared to cosmic scales. What can be done to cure chronophobia is to integrate the limited lifespan with a human lifespan of an infinite number of years. The idea of such endless lifespan causes the ego to freak out. It's really scary to the ego. It's chronophobia on steroids.

So curing chronophobia is a massive task. One small step is to consider how we treat time, how we manage time. To the ego time is precious. The integral approach is to treat time as precious sometimes and as abundant at other times. Abundant time here means endless time! How many years do you want to be a couch potato? 1 month? 6 months? How about 300 years? That's easily done with abundant time. It's an incredible shift of perspective of time, a complete recontextualization of how time is perceived and valued.

ACIM has a chapter called The Function of Time. Here is a quote from that chapter:

"It is evident that the Holy Spirit's perception of time is the exact opposite of the ego's. 2 The reason is equally clear, for they perceive the goal of time as diametrically opposed. 3 The Holy Spirit interprets time's purpose as rendering the need for time unnecessary. 4 He regards the function of time as temporary, serving only His teaching function, which is temporary by definition. 5 His emphasis is therefore on the only aspect of time that can extend to the infinite, for now is the closest approximation of eternity that this world offers. 6 It is in the reality of "now," without past or future, that the beginning of the appreciation of eternity lies. 7 For only "now" is here, and only "now" presents the opportunities for the holy encounters in which salvation can be found.

The ego, on the other hand, regards the function of time as one of extending itself in place of eternity, for like the Holy Spirit, the ego interprets the goal of time as its own. 2 The continuity of past and future, under its direction, is the only purpose the ego perceives in time, and it closes over the present so that no gap in its own continuity can occur. 3 Its continuity, then, would keep you in time, while the Holy Spirit would release you from it. 4 It is His interpretation of the means of salvation that you must learn to accept, if you would share His goal of salvation for you." - ACIM T-13.IV.7-8

The eternal now can be seen as one complete changeless block, similar to how Ramesh Balsekar described it. And the unfolding of time can be seen from the perspective of the Law of One. And I think of manifested reality as the creation of larger and larger holons. This means more harmony the larger the holons. It doesn't completely remove my own fear of time, but I believe it's a good starting point for removing the fear of time. Reality is an endless expansion of creativity. There may be nothing new under the sun, but the future is always new. This eliminates the risk of endless boredom.

I'm confused about Easter. Celebrating the death of Jesus seems a bit satanic, but after three days he returns to earth in a resurrection body. I love that! That's the glorified body, the fourth density body. There is value in traditions but today is a fasting day for me and that takes precedence ..... well, maybe, I will see. The future cannot be predicted. ;)

Governments want the truth and nothing but the truth yet themselves present a whitewashed facade and nothing but a whitewashed facade. That causes lots of inefficiency, friction, and ever increasing protective walls to hide the manipulation and lies. Q wrote about transparency. I agree with that. Not total transparency I think, but a reversal of the opposite trend of more and more facades and secrets.

And it needs to be done globally. Q linked to this tweet:

"نظرية " كيو" ونظريات المؤامرة في الولايات المتحدة ما هي الـ " نظرية " كيو" ونظريات المؤامرة في الولايات المتحدة ما هي الـ " كيو QAnon " : هو كيانٌ مجهول، لا يعلم أحد من هُم، أو لماذا ينشرون أفكارهم ، لكن المعروف عنهم هو أنهم من مُستخدمي موقع «4شان»، وهدفهم التحذير من المؤامرة الكبرى . " العالم في حالة حرب مع عدو خفي سوف نفوز ! " #WWG1WGA" - @AbdullahJanfawi (verified account)

Google Translate: "Q theory and conspiracy theories in the United States What is QAnon: It is an unknown entity, no one knows who they are, or why they are spreading their ideas, but it is known about them that they are users of 4Shan. Their goal is to warn of the grand conspiracy. "The world is at war with a hidden enemy we will win !"

And Q linked to this video in post 3949:

I want to be able to do alternate day fasting for long enough period to change my epigenetics. I found this research about caloric restriction and although that is different than fasting I have heard other experts talking about how fasting is more efficient than caloric restriction.

"... Nutrition plays a significant role in modulating the epigenome, and a growing amount of data indicate that dietary changes can modify the epigenetic marks associated with aging. In this review, we will assess the current advances in the relationship between caloric restriction, a proven anti-aging intervention, and epigenetic signatures of aging. 

... Notably, under CR, the age-related changes in epigenomes are profoundly delayed, as CR promotes maintenance methylation and attenuates the epigenetic drift. As mentioned previously, chronic CR is an intervention difficult to implement in humans. Some authors have proposed intermittent fasting or alternate-day fasting as a surrogate of CR that could extend the lifespan of bacteria, worms, and rodents and could have a positive impact on human healthspan [108,109,110,111]." - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6515465/

And also, in this short video the presenters say that keto diet, fasting and colorie restriction all change our epigenetics: Keto 101 - Ketones and Genetic Expression - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfwuzCI7AW0