Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

Even if the coronavirus is real, which I strongly doubt, that's totally ego consciousness. In planetary consciousness you are ONE with the coronavirus. Get it? Your body and planet earth are one body. And in a healthy body the parts are in harmony with each other.

One interesting possibility, regardless of whether the coronavirus is fake or real, is that it's a sign of the global ego as a caterpillar slowing down, in preparation for turning into a cocoon. The effects of the coronavirus are surely real. Countries have even started shutting down air travel and things like that. So it's already a pretty huge break put on the global ego.

And even if the coronavirus alarm soon is over, it can still be a sign of the global ego having reached its maximum growth. And then after that there is a shift in how our civilization operates into more and more globalization. Seemingly only a small alteration in the future direction for humanity but something that is a part of a huge evolutionary leap for humankind.

Aha! One possibility that just hit me is that the coronavirus alarm will lead to the demand and development of a global digital emergency system where nations agree to cooperate together around this new centralized control system. A seemingly small system yet which in actuality is the beginning of a whole digital world federation control system, leading later on to a global government. The coronavirus is then a "catalyzing event" for allowing governments around the world to realize this scenario with the approval of their citizens, something that otherwise would be really, really tricky to achieve, and probably impossible to get a global consensus and agreement on.

Another possible purpose of the coronavirus alarm is as a global means of dealing with peak oil. Governments have probably been cooperating in secret the last decade to deal with the the problem of oil running out globally. The coronovirus allows a slowing down of oil consumption. The good thing with the oil crisis is that it has forced countries around the world to start cooperating with each other on a larger and global scale. It's just that this has been going on behind the public scene. And now that cooperation needs to become established on a public and official level.

Those in power treat us the general public as children. All mainstream news is like a parent explaining to a little kid that Santa Claus is real. And we need to learn the truth in a similar way to how a child learns that Santa Claus is just a fictional character. Peacefully. The problem is that the ego mind is very violent and dangerous. And most people are still in ego consciousness so it's a delicate process to reveal the truth without causing chaos in society.

ACIM says that fear and ego go together, and fear causes violence. Most people today are only physically violent in extreme cases of threats, fear and anger. Psychological violence however is still something we do in ego consciousness on a daily basis. This is similar to the pain body that Eckhart Tolle has talked about.

"It’s the emotional pain-body. It has two modes of being: dormant and active. A pain-body may be dormant 90 percent of the time; in a deeply unhappy person, though, it may be active up to 100 percent of the time. Some people live almost entirely through their pain-body, while others may experience it only in certain situations, such as intimate relationships, or situations linked with past loss or abandonment, physical or emotional hurt, and so on. Anything can trigger it, particularly if it resonates with a pain pattern from your past. When it is ready to awaken from its dormant stage, even a thought or an innocent remark made by someone close to you can activate it.

Some pain-bodies are obnoxious but relatively harmless, for example like a child who won’t stop whining. Others are vicious and destructive monsters, true demons. Some are physically violent; many more are emotionally violent. Some will attack people around you or close to you, while others may attack you, their host. ...

Watch out for any sign of unhappiness in yourself, in whatever form — it may be the awakening pain-body. This can take the form of irritation, impatience, a somber mood, a desire to hurt, anger, rage, depression, a need to have some drama in your relationship, and so on. Catch it the moment it awakens from its dormant state." - Eckhart Tolle

The pain body is similar to what Leo calls the lower self in this video:

WTF? Biden is now leading the Democratic polls. Hugely. That sucks. I was hoping Bernie Sanders would remain in top. If the choice is between Biden and Trump I say: Trump 2020!!!

Aaron Doughty has this new video about a simple yet very powerful explanation of how our beliefs push us down. And the solution? Simply destroy those beliefs! Reality including ourselves is already always complete.

The coronavirus alarm is getting bigger and bigger! In the UK they will start imprison people with corona virus and stock markets are plummeting globally. Donald Trump said that the coronavirus is a hoax!

"From claiming Democrats were making the coronavirus "their new hoax" to saying "it will go away," President Donald Trump has consistently tried to downplay the severity of the outbreak." - Business Insider, Mar 12, 2020

Excellent. This to me confirms my suspicion that the coronavirus is a psyop. It's social engineering on a global scale.

I dislike all the suffering it causes, hoax or not, but the good thing is that it will I believe lead to huge changes in the world. Maybe not so much immediately but in the long run this will have a massive and catalyzing effect on globalization.

Holy Moses, it now looks like the coronavirus is the catalyzing event I posted about some time ago. I did a quick research about it and the alarm is increasing around the world, except in for example China where it has slowed down. Something huge is going on globally, and I doubt it's a natural pandemic.

In some places it's really crazy. Check out this video from Italy, maybe staged a little but still, extreme situation:

And here is a graph for the UK stock market showing how the coronavirus crash is even worse than after 9/11 and during the 2008 economic crisis:

corona-market-graph.png

Source: Channel 4 News, Mar 16, 2020

Yikes, this looks like similar to martial law:

"In San Francisco, Mayor London Breed issued "shelter in place" guidance, requiring the city's residents to stay inside and leave only for essential needs -- things like grocery shopping, and going to the police, bank, gas stations and pharmacies." - CNN.com, Mar 17, 2020

And Trump has totally changed his tone and said that the coronavirus situation could last months. I still believe the truth is what Trump first said, that the coronavirus is a hoax. Interestingly, alternative expert Brad Johnson called the coronavirus a psyop! I believe that's exactly what it is. A psyop on a monumental scale. Social engineering of the whole world.

The coronavirus is a very powerful target for mindfulness practice. The coronavirus is a concept that is connected to a huge amount of things in the global ego, such as biology, politics, news, emotions and sociology at large. So even if we don't have any actual coronavirus in our bodies it still exists in our bodies and minds as a strong energy field. This energy field is connected to the whole world.

My own practice at the moment is to feel how that energy feels inside me. And my aim is to melt the hardness of it into a peaceful feeling. This is the same as ordinary inner body awareness practice with the added focus on the coronavirus. And in this way the troublesome situation can be made into a useful awareness practice. It's also useful to observe one's own thoughts in relation to the coronavirus.

How many people have died because of the coronavirus so far? The answer is zero people. Why? Because death is an illusion. The coronavirus is merely a sign of the global ego, the "Matrix" or call it the planetary caterpillar coming to a halt because of its delusion and charade. Our planet is turning into a cocoon. And within that cocoon the next evolutionary leap for humanity, the butterfly stage is beginning to develop. The dragon has been slayed and is now burning to ashes because of its own fire, and out of the ashed a new phoenix arises.

But isn't China the "dragon"? China has a lot of dragon symbolism. I think it depends on the perspective. China yesterday I think it was only had ONE person dead because of the coronavirus. So it seems that China can now continue to flourish while the west is in deep doo doo.

This is incredible! In this brand new video from the BBC they talk about how in France people must stay at home unless they can "show their paper" Stasi-style, a government form explaining the reason for why they leave home and they are only allowed to walk alone.

Edited by Anderz

Is death real or not? It depends on the perspective. Even with my model it's possible to see death both as real and as unreal. The past is real yet all of the past is just timeless information in the now, and timeless information is already "dead" in the sense of being changeless.

In third density and in ego consciousness, death is experienced as real. In fourth density we develop a social memory complex as Ra calls it. That's a collective consciousness. A planetary consciousness is billions of times more powerful than individual ego consciousness. In fourth density our whole body becomes filled with consciousness and we become one with the whole planet, and then death is experienced as unreal.

Whoa! The coronavirus is a multifaceted psyop. It's also a way of introducing universal basic income. Not directly, but check out this latest move by the U.S. government:

"In the clearest sign yet that the White House is interested in sending out unrestricted cash to help Americans pay the bills amid a shutdown of much of the economy, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told reporters during a White House briefing that “we are looking at sending checks to Americans immediately.”" -  Vox.com, Mar 17, 2020

It's way too early I think for evidence of a global control system. There are however hints already emerging, such as:

"Only the coronavirus can convince Trump of the virtues of international cooperation" - bruegel.org, Mar 13, 2020

"Viruses respect no borders. The novel coronavirus could spread its way into a pandemic. Reviewing China’s cooperation with others in the coronavirus battle and the lessons it holds is especially relevant at this critical juncture. How effective is international cooperation in helping China and the world contain the epidemic?" - International Cooperation For The Coronavirus, fmprc.gov.cn, Mar 2020 

The first quote is from a European think tank. The second quote is from a Chinese government think tank! It's from a quite a long PDF document, but I may put in effort to read it. This is very interesting stuff. Is it related to spirituality and ACIM? Oh yes! Spirituality and the material world are one wholeness. What happens on a material level is very important. And this is a huge transformation of the global ego.

Edited by Anderz

Haha, the wording from the Chinese think tank is very interesting:

"Services and sacrifices by those fighting on the frontline open a precious window of opportunities for others to take precautions. Follow-up research cooperation, medical material assistance, and engagement with leading institutions are all essential to establishing at an early date a global science-based and effective prevention and control system." [my emphasis] - fmprc.gov.cn

What kind of global control system do they mean in the previous quote? I didn't find any direct proposal, but I assume the control system will be something in line with:

"China has shifted from the traditional model of stringent prevention and control measures to a more agile and flexible model, and achieved satisfactory results in this regard. For example, as of February 13, China Unicom had established 13 big data models including the “regional population mobility,” and developed big data platforms for risk prediction based on population mobility. 3017 data analysis reports were delivered to epidemic prevention and control departments at all levels. In short, China has given full play to its accumulated advantages in information technology, using digital technologies such as big data, AI, and cloud computing to reduce the huge economic and social burdens caused by excessive mobilization of social resources. In the meantime, technologies can reduce the risk of epidemic transmission, as smart devices and online platforms can limit direct contacts without disrupting information reporting, data analysis, and conference discussions." - fmprc.gov.cn