Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

Will things get back to normal after the coronavirus crisis? I think very likely yes, but as one economy expert pointed out, it will be a new normal. Things will be very much the same as usual on a local level in society. The big changes will be on the top political level, and probably significant changes globally. But even on a global level things will return to a more or less normal I guess.

It may still be the formation of a global ego cocoon, even if only few things change in practical everyday life for most people. Because the coronavirus is a massive global event. And things don't happen randomly. Even without a conspiracy, reality is one wholeness and evolution is more than only biology. So some kind of huge evolutionary shift is happening for humanity it seems to me.

Yay! QAnon has started posted again. I will make a tricky interpretation because at face value it seems that the latest Q posts indicate a cold war between the U.S. and China. Q among other things posted a link to this video where Vice President Mike Pence talks about China as being much more dangerous than Russia:

This seems to be the opposite of the global level playing field that I posted about earlier. And what Pence said seemingly contradicts my predicted move towards increased globalization. However, the tricky part is this: Mike Pence said (from about 34:20): "We will demand that Beijing breaks down its trade barriers." That's a global level playing field! At least a move in that direction.

Notice that that the ego thinks with dualistic concepts in the form of either/or. That's non-integral. Even ACIM as I have mentioned earlier lacks the integral perspective of both/and. It's useful as a teaching tool to have a clear black and white comparison between ego and Holy Spirit as in ACIM. That's helpful for recognizing the ego condition.

Once the ego is recognized the spiritual practice can be taken to an integral level. My new approach is to have inner peace increase at the same time as my ego is still operating as usual! And the inner peace will start to transform and integrate the ego.

A new idea I got is that governments will start to reduce the use of cash because of the coronavirus. And indeed, this has already happened if the following video I found is correct:

Introducing a global digital currency is a monumental task. Even the coronavirus crisis is likely too puny to make such currency a reality, although it may play a part in moving in that direction. If removing cash is desirable, it can be used as an opportunity to introduce a new digital currency. The IMF boss talked about how it will reduce corruption. Good point. There are also dangers such as Orwellian control and risks of the currency being hacked.

Here is Christine Lagarde, managing director of the IMF talking about digital currency:

Some central banks are already looking at CBDCs (central bank digital currency). However the BIS (the central bank of central banks) pointed out that there are shortcomings in the national solutions.

"Innovation in domestic payments continues to occur. Wholesale systems are opening up access to non-banks, extending operating hours and improving the interoperability of systems. Fast or instant retail payment systems have been or are being developed in many jurisdictions. However, shortcomings in access and crossborder payments remain." - BIS Quarterly Review, March 2020

To me this means that a global CBDC would be more efficient. But that could take decades to develop. Unless there is a clever plan for how to introduce it much faster.

Edited by Anderz

One way of a global digital currency being implemented faster is if there is a major threat. And I came to think of how China can make their yuan digital and very efficient for e-commerce. And other countries cannot block an e-yuan I think because it's still the yuan and that's a valid and globally recognized fiat currency. And Alibaba, which is the Chinese version of Amazon can easily become much bigger and with lower costs for consumers.

Such situation would make other countries demand a global digital currency, because otherwise China will have monopoly on collecting all the Big Data generated by all those transactions. And when the Internet of Things (IoT) becomes big, then the e-yuan would be a superior choice for microtransactions, because companies would trust that more than using an unregulated cryptocurrency.

What?! What a shock! China is already about to launch the e-yuan. :o

"Details are scarce, but Mu Changchun, the head of the PBOC’s digital currency research institute, hinted in November that an “e-yuan” will be distributed via commercial banks, Tencent, and Alibaba-backed Ant Financial, national giants of online payments. Mobile wallet users will hardly notice the difference." - Reuters, Dec 23, 2019

Maybe it will not be such a big deal, but if the e-yuan as I mentioned in the previous post will be used internationally then that can become huge.

Actually, the e-yuan could be something huge on the horizon. I found this article:

"Japan should liaise with the United States to share information and conduct technical studies on digital currencies, the group’s proposal said.

“We live in a stable world led by dollar settlement. How should we respond if such a foundation collapses and if (China’s move) gives rise to a struggle for currency supremacy?” Amari told the group’s meeting to finalize the proposal." - Reuters, Feb 7, 2020

The e-yuan sounds like big news to me, like an elephant, or a big effin dragon in the living room, yet very little about it in mainstream media and Akira Amari was Japan's Minister of Economy, and his proposal is for this year’s G7 meetings.

I found a good video about the e-yuan. And it will be capable of microtransactions which in combination with Harmony OS will become really powerful. And it's also for international use, at least later on. There will be a low transaction fee. I think some transaction fee like that is necessary to prevent misuse of transactions. And it sounded like the e-yuan will be transparent! Even transparent user IDs. Which means that everybody can see what transactions have been made and by who. In that case it will to a large extent prevent criminal use of the currency. But transparent for who? Will only the Chinese government be able to see the transactions?

Actually, if the accusations of human rights violations against China are unfounded, then I will trust China to control the world's biggest digital currency, if the e-yuan is publicly transparent and with zero transaction fees. The U.S. dollar has been called the petro dollar and is today's de facto global currency, so it's fair if the e-yuan becomes the de facto digital global currency in my opinion.

In short, what I mean is: then the e-yuan IS the new global digital currency. And with a publicly transparent transaction ledger all nations and even all companies and individuals have access to the entire history of e-yuan transactions. This will make governments around the world willing to accept e-yuan as the world's digital currency.

My guess is that the user IDs will be encrypted so that only governments can read them in order to be able to track things like terrorism and organized crime. Having the public being able to track people's transactions would be nasty and even dangerous.

Edited by Anderz

The e-yuan will be very powerful. Max Keiser explained that traditional money transactions today are a mess and take a long time because they must be cleared. With a digital currency the transactions can be done immediately. That's a huge advantage that's not so obvious on the surface level. And another expert said that transferring money over national borders is a complete mess, or I think he even called it an unspeakable horror, haha. And that's just two examples of the friction of the flow of money today. There are also other things such as transaction fees and need for conversion between currencies.

"Domestic and international money transfers can take hours or even days to go through. It doesn’t just affect how long it takes Amazon to ship that latest must-have gadget or book to you, but the whole business world. This can delay huge shipments, such as container ships full of computers and phones or food destined for the supermarkets. In the case of the latter, any delays can result in poor or inedible products." - dagcoin.org

Will for example the U.S. use the e-yuan? Maybe! The e-yuan is a two-tier system and it has several different types of wallets. So a U.S. bank could connect to the e-yuan and have its own wallets with full U.S. control. And U.S. citizens can have digital e-yuan wallets in the U.S. bank.

As a use case, let's say that The New York Times wants to use micropayments, so that when a user wants to read an article, with a single click a small payment of e-yuans is made from the user's wallet to The New York Times. Similar things with gaming apps and other services using micropayments.

I read that e-yuan has one type of wallet that is anonymous, so then users can pay for services and goods conveniently and directly without the need for clunky credit card registrations, application forms or subscriptions.

Micropayments are already possible but since the infrastructure for currency transactions beneath the surface is so old, for example Apple and Google have a whopping 30% transaction fee on micropayments:

"Microtransactions are most commonly provided through a custom store interface placed inside the app for which the items are being sold. Apple provides a framework dubbed "in-app purchases" for initiating and processing transactions.[4] Google's framework for the same use is referred to as "in-app billing",[5] named more from the developer's point of view. Apple and Google both take 30 percent of all revenue generated by microtransactions sold through in-app purchases in their respective app stores.[6][7]" - Wikipedia

And even with Facebook's Libra currency, since it's centrally issued by a private company instead of by a central bank, governments will likely ban the currency, or at least there is a risk of it being banned in the future.

China has a centralized government and free market economy. The U.S. almost has the opposite: a centralized market controlled by big corporations owned and created by the same deep state, and free politics. But it's even worse than that. Even the politics is controlled by the deep state in the U.S. so it's actually centralized too in the form of a puppet show of fake opposition.

What this means is that China will become more powerful in the long run because the U.S. is too centralized, ironically similar to communism, with the politburo replaced by deep state agents. My guess is that China has falsely been accused of human rights violations.

Fortunately I think Wanderers are in control of the top power, both in the U.S. and in China, so the changes happening in the world right now will turn into something good. There is real corruption that has to be dealt with and organized crime, Trump and QAnon will play a key role in sorting out the mess is my guess.

Edited by Anderz

The e-yuan will NOT be able to replace large currencies such as the U.S. dollar, euro, pound sterling and yen.  But the e-yuan will I believe become big enough of a competitor to make the other big nations demand a global digital currency. And that may be one of the issues that will be discussed during the G7 Summit 2020 (teleconference due to the coronavirus).

The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) could issue a digital currency based on a basket of existing fiat currencies. And the global currency could function similar to the e-yuan with a two-tier system where countries directly can convert their own currencies into the BIS currency. And because of the efficiency and size of the new global currency, nations would more and more convert their national currencies and then start using only the BIS currency.

What if the U.S. has been developing a digital dollar in classified projects? How else could they have proposed that so fast?

"We just glimpsed how a “digital dollar” might work, thanks to coronavirus

A proposal for a new kind of government-run payment platform didn’t make it into the US Congress’s coronavirus relief plan. But it won’t be the last we hear of the idea." - MIT Technology Review, Mar 26, 2020

It's still the same problem with the e-dollar as with the e-yuan. Other big nations would still use their own currencies. The plan I predict is to have the e-yuan launched before the G7 meeting this June. Because they all want a global digital currency! That's my current theory.

The following is even more speculative because I don't know much about it yet, but I want to log it here as something to develop further and modify if need be. One expert said something curious, that the central banks actually don't have much control over the money, and that has been the situation for almost a century, maybe even longer.

My amateurish interpretation is that ordinary banks borrow money from the central bank in the form of high-powered money which is different than the amount of money in circulation in society. An ordinary bank takes the high-powered money and multiplies it say 10 times through fractional reserve banking and then lends it out to customers. It's the ordinary banks that determine the interest rate for the money in public circulation.

With a central bank digital currency (CBDC) the central bank can more efficiently regulate the money, even the money in public circulation. In theory it's even possible to bypass the ordinary banks altogether. That's a monumental power change. Today the ordinary banks have the power and with a CBDC that power can be moved to lesser or greater extent to the central bank.

In practice ordinary banks will still be necessary because the central bank cannot deal with all the issuing of credits and loans to citizens and companies etc. However I wonder if fractional reserve banking still will be necessary. It seems to me that with a CBDC the central bank can issue the monetary base (the total amount of money in circulation in society) directly to the ordinary banks, and that the central bank can hold all the accounts for citizens.

For example, with a CBDC, when an ordinary bank lends out money to a citizen then the money is transferred to the citizen's account held by the central bank, not by the ordinary bank. I doubt that citizens would be happy if the central bank was able to have negative interest rates for the accounts. On the other hand the accounts for ordinary banks could have the possibility of interest rates going from positive to negative, depending on the regulations the central bank needs to do.

Nasty! It's not the central banks or the BIS who are the "Illuminati" capstone of the money pyramid. It's the private banks! Because the private banks control the actual money in circulation in society.

What China is doing with the e-yuan is actually helping the rest of the world with taking the money power from the private banks. And the major purpose of the coronavirus lock down around the world is then to facilitate the introduction of central bank digital currencies (CBDCs).

The private banks, THAT's the real deep state power hub. And a worldwide lock down is necessary in order to deal with that power structure. This is The Storm, this is the beginning of the harvest in the Law of One.

""What storm, Mr. President?"
"You'll see!" - POTUS" - Q post 3785

The central banks can be owned by private banks which is the case for the U.S. central bank, the Federal Reserve. So a global digital currency is necessary to ensure independence from private ownership. I'm a fan of free market economy but there also needs to be government regulations. And also, having monopoly on creating money out of thin air and demanding interest on it is not exactly free market economy, to put it mildly.

And the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) is owned by central banks, which means that the digital global currency should be issued by some other institution without private ownership. I looked up United Nations (UN) to check if it had any private ownership and it looks like UN is independent and is therefore a potential candidate for issuing a digital global currency.

"The United Nations (UN) is an intergovernmental organization that aims to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and be a center for harmonizing the actions of nations.[2] It is the largest, most familiar, most internationally represented and most powerful intergovernmental organization in the world. The UN is headquartered on international territory in New York City; other main offices are in Geneva, Nairobi, Vienna and The Hague." - Wikipedia