Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

I read recently that open source software development is more efficient and powerful than commercial software development. And China has started to open source more of their software and development, such as Harmony OS and even patents.

"In a move many will find surprising, Huawei is joining the Linux and Open Invention Network, the leading US-based open-source patent non-aggression group." - ZDNet, Apr 2, 2020

One theory I came up with is that China will move massively into open source and thereby be able to replace more and more commercial software. It's enough for China to be the first-mover and to use the open source software in products made by large Chinese corporations to make others follow, such as Samsung and Sony. And my theory is that China will make their software truly open source, like Linux, not like Android or Chrome which are basically only semi-open source in practice.

Aha! The massive transformation of the global ego will be BOTH e-money to take most of the power back from private banks AND open source development to dethrone the corporation dinosaurs with their armies of patent lawyers and endless lawsuits.

Former CIA agent Robert David Steele has even talked about open sourcing everything.

Another potential harvest is that New IP will be used for a new internet and that the current internet will be "harvested" meaning the information on the old internet will be harvested and sucked into the new internet. There is grave Orwellian potential in that, especially when combined with e-money. It's very similar to the second beast in the Book of Revelation actually.

However I think it will actually increase transparency and free speech. As it is today big tech giants such as Google, Facebook and Twitter have very much monopoly on information dissemination in practice, since few people will visit smaller websites and blogs etc. Even Reddit is very much into censorship. Funnily I have noticed that even websites such as 4chan have sort of censorship by how the information is promoted or buried.

With the new internet governments will have much tighter control, tracking and surveillance capacity but actually because of that it can allow more freedom of speech. It's only severe hate speech, criminal activities and such that governments really are interested in preventing, unless the government is a totalitarian regime.

I experimented with fasting earlier but gave up because although I did experience periods where there wasn't much hunger it was still a form of suffering. And I believe that even though suffering will often be necessary, especially in the beginning, it's not something that should continue endlessly. Now I discovered that fasting is mentioned in the Law of One.

"... those entities in need of purging the self of a poison thought-form or emotion complex do well to take care in following a program of careful fasting until the destructive thought-form has been purged analogously with the by-products of ridding the physical vehicle of excess material. Again you see the value not to the body complex but used as a link for the mind and spirit. Thus self reveals self to self." - Law of One 40.14

"Questioner: You mentioned in the last session that fasting was a method of removing unwanted thought-forms. Can you expand on this process and explain a little more about how this works?

Ra: I am Ra. This, as all healing techniques, must be used by a conscious being; that is, a being conscious that the ridding of excess and unwanted material from the body complex is the analogy to the ridding of mind or spirit of excess or unwanted material. Thus the one discipline or denial of the unwanted portion as an appropriate part of the self is taken through the tree of mind down through the trunk to subconscious levels where the connection is made and thus the body, mind, and spirit, then in unison, express denial of the excess or unwanted spiritual or mental material as part of the entity.

All then falls away and the entity, while understanding, if you will, and appreciating the nature of the rejected material as part of the greater self, nevertheless, through the action of the will purifies and refines the mind/body/spirit complex, bringing into manifestation the desired mind complex or spirit complex attitude.

Questioner: Then would this be like a conscious reprogramming of catalyst? For instance, for some entities catalyst is programmed by the higher self to create experiences so that the entity can release itself from unwanted biases. Would this be analogous then to the entity consciously programming this release and using fasting as the method of communication to itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not only correct but may be taken further. The self, if conscious to a great enough extent of the workings of this catalyst and the techniques of programming, may through concentration of the will and the faculty of faith alone cause reprogramming without the analogy of the fasting, the diet, or other analogous body complex disciplines." - Law of One 41.21-22

The last part of that quote seems to suggest that the mind can be cleaned up without fasting or other body practices. But that requires lots of conscious awareness probably. So fasting could be useful when done with mindfulness. My previous fasting could have been done with more mindfulness. I'm not sure yet, but I may try fasting again. And obviously dry fasting! Because that's both more efficient and for me actually easier to do than water fasting. Experts say use caution and even medical supervision when dry fasting, and for some people that could be a wise advice, but I have done it before so I can start a dry fast without any preparation.

Here is a mainstream media expert saying that dry fasting is a dangerous diet fad:

Promoted by big pharma much? I find this other video to be a better explanation:

I have started a dry fast. I got curious about how my ego armor will feel when I really focus on it during a dry fast. No plan for how long yet. Hopefully at least a couple of days so that ketogenesis kicks in. People have mentioned "keto flu" symptoms. I get a kind of unpleasant feeling when my body goes into ketosis, but I wouldn't call it flu like, more like a slight toxic feeling.

Manifested reality is an unfolding miracle. ACIM says that miracles are natural and when they don't happen something has gone wrong. In my model nothing can go wrong. And Leo said in a video that reality is a miracle.

One way of defining a miracle is by saying that it is transcendence. Each moment transcends all past moments. That's the miracle! In my model this is explained by each moment containing more information than all the past moments put together. So the present moment is always transcending itself. This is what produces evolution, the arrow of time and emergent properties.

And manifested reality is a single miracle. So the usual miracles which can be all kinds of things are effects of the single miracle. And the single miracle in its unmanifested form is an infinite holon. And manifested reality is an ever ongoing movement towards larger and larger holons.

The global ego is a holon, but a second order one. The new earth is a first order holon. And moving from our fallen world in the form of the global ego to the new earth is the emergence of our whole planet as a first order holon out of the harvesting of the second order holon of the global ego.

I have decided to stop my fast. Because it's non-integral. So the better approach is actually what Ra said in the last part of the quote I posted about fasting: "The self, if conscious to a great enough extent of the workings of this catalyst and the techniques of programming, may through concentration of the will and the faculty of faith alone cause reprogramming without the analogy of the fasting, the diet, or other analogous body complex disciplines."

Not even Donald Trump can fully predict the future! xD The serious meaning of that is that the future can never be fully predicted. Stephen Wolfram has shown that this is so even for very simple systems.

Having no free will feels awful to the ego. The mistake the ego makes is to think in terms of mechanical cause and effect going from the past to the future and to believe that such processes can be predicted beforehand. As Wolfram showed, not even simple cause and effect processes like that can generally be predicted.

The correct perspective is to recognize manifested reality as an ever ongoing miracle. This removes the need for free will. Cause and effect are a result of both past and future. And even though being already determined, miracles always lead to creation and novelty. Miracles have precise definite purpose. Miracles always lead to progress. Miracles are always certain. All miracles are one and we are that one miracle.

Here is a new article confirming what I wrote earlier about how money today in addition to costly transactions is very inefficient beneath the surface:

"Why the U.S. shouldn’t let China dominate the digital currency race

Eventually, when the coronavirus crisis ends, a vital question will hang over the world financial system: What comes next?

... With all other cashless payments, whether by card, wire, check, or digital app such as Venmo, the deal isn’t fully settled—meaning it could still be reversed—until their banks have recorded, reconciled, and settled their respective debits and credits.

This is why digital currencies are so revolutionary. In ending banks’ centuries-long intermediating role in our monetary system and allowing direct peer-to-peer exchange, they can imbue money with the power of software." - Fortune, Apr 8, 2020

Hmm... In this new video Sadhguru says that between meals there must be at least 5-6 hours of space:

Maybe I should start some form of dry fasting after all. I found this mainstream method of fasting:

What resonates with me about this method is that every other day we can eat whatever we want. That seems psychologically appealing to me. The method is about alternating between what they call feast days where we can truly eat whatever we want and diet days. They call it alternative day fasting.

For it to be real alternative day fasting the diet days should be days of fasting, not just low calorie intake in my opinion. I may try alternative day dry fasting! It's still not fully integral I think but it could be useful to use once during say over one month to develop an improved body-mind. And another modification I will do is to add mindfulness practice during the days of fasting.

Edited by Anderz

Here I found a video where Thomas DeLauer recommends a more aggressive fasting when doing alternative day fasting. Great! That's the same as my homemade method. It's always good to have some expert backing instead of trying to guess oneself how to design the method. DeLauer also mentioned a scientific study showing increased ketone levels during even the feast days. That's a good sign.

Edited by Anderz

Wow, David Icke's interview on London Real got banned on YouTube. He said among other things that the images of the coronavirus are the same as pictures of exosomes released by cells in stress. He also mentioned this from 6 minutes in this video:

This is exactly consistent with what the expert Kerry Cassidy interviewed said! The expert even went one step further and said that there are no viruses. Extraordinary claim, but then I looked up how viruses are supposed to replicate, and it looks suspicious. How the heck can the virus change the whole extremely complicated machinery of the cell to make it manufacture viruses?

The expert also said that polio is caused by DDT, not by a virus. That made me think of a conspiracy theory that instead of admitting that DDT is causing polio and is toxic, those in power concocted the virus theory instead. And then they came up with a solution in the form of a vaccine. I haven't checked yet, but if that hypothesis is true, then the major removal of DDT should align with the "invention" of the polio vaccine and around that time in the 50s and 60s.

One huge advantage of alternate day fasting compared to intermittent fasting is that there is a night before each fasting day. If I stop eating at 10 PM and do a dry fast day and then start eating again at 7 AM then that's 33 hours of fasting. The fasting period during intermittent fasting is typically only about 16 hours. And with intermittent fasting there are no feast days. Being able to eat whatever one wants every other day between 7 AM and 10 PM that's a big convenience and freedom.

I have already started my first alternate day fasting and only slight hunger and thirst so far but it feels tedious! I will probably only manage to continue for several days if it starts to feel better. And I find it more difficult to do mindfulness practice. Hopefully that's only because it's the first day.

Edited by Anderz

I have been thinking that the coronavirus crisis is staged but that it was a real virus, an ordinary flu virus. And my theory is that it's done for good purposes ultimately. Then what if these new outrageous claims are true, that it's not even a virus? What if all viruses are a hoax?! Absolutely incredible. But I have to be open to the possibility.

Let's assume that viruses are a hoax just for the sake of argument. Is it then still possible that the crisis if staged is something good? Yes, I believe so. One radical possibility is that those in the top of the power structure allow the corrupt powers to shoot themselves in the foot. I doubt that the establishment will admit that viruses are a hoax. Seems too devastating for society. On the other hand this coronavirus crisis is so extreme, so who knows what radical announcements to expect in the near future.

I've got a new theory! This one is highly speculative. The theory is that the coronavirus is an exosome, not a virus. Bruce Lipton has a video about exosomes! Lipton is an expert on cells.

And exosomes are produced by the human body, not some alien invaders. Although I guess exosomes can be transmitted from a person to other people, but it's not a viral effect, meaning the spread is only one step. Because exosomes cannot replicate or multiply. However, when many people have the same belief collectively, then all of the individuals will produce the same kind of exosomes! That's my speculative guess for now. And since the exosomes are messengers, they can replicate on the meme level, meaning on the information level, and spread virally that way.

Yes! QAnon has started to post about suspicious activities related to COVID-19.

"SHOCKING: MN Sen & Dr. @drscottjensen said that he received a 7 pg doc from @mnhealth to fill out death certificates with a diagnosis of #COVID-19 whether the person actually died from COVID-19 or not." - Tweet from Chris Berg

"What is the primary benefit to keep public in mass-hysteria re: COVID-19?
Think voting.
Are you awake yet?
Q" - post 3913

I'm thinking voting regarding e-money.

How can I believe that the coronavirus crisis if staged is something good when Q seems to say that it's bad? My explanation is related to what I posted about earlier how my theory is that the top powers who are white hats (good guys) allowed the black hats (bad guys), the corrupt powers/cabal/deep state to stage COVID-19.

The white hats want I think to introduce central bank digital currencies to take the power from the international bankers. And in the U.S. it may be the Treasury Department who takes control over the e-dollar, because the Federal Reserve is owned by private banks. Remember that Q posted that banks control governments who control the people. 

Edited by Anderz

I used to be skeptical about mainstream cancer research, but I have changed my mind. The research about exosomes is amazing. It's not just for cancer. One expert talked about using exosomes instead of stem cells. And in the below video the first speaker mentioned (from about 2 minutes) how exosomes can change our phenotype. That includes the shape of the body!

"The term "phenotype" refers to the observable physical properties of an organism; these include the organism's appearance, development, and behavior. An organism's phenotype is determined by its genotype, which is the set of genes the organism carries, as well as by environmental influences upon these genes. Due to the influence of environmental factors, organisms with identical genotypes, such as identical twins, ultimately express nonidentical phenotypes because each organism encounters unique environmental influences as it develops. Examples of phenotypes include height, wing length, and hair color." - Nature.com

Dr. Andrew Kaufman is an expert and here he shows that COVID-19 is consistent with an exosome. He also quoted HIV researcher and former professor at Johns Hopkins James Hildreth about the supposed HIV virus: "... the virus is fully an exosome in every sense of the word."

I tried to find a holistic explanation of exosomes, but I only found separate explanations of different functions. The human body and indeed the whole body-mind is a wholeness, a holon. It would be very interesting to find out how things like exosomes function in relation to the whole body and mind.

Bruce Lipton has talked about what he calls the Biology of Belief. And by beliefs he includes our subconscious programming which dominates this effect, unless we have a high degree of mindfulness. For example what is the relationship between exosomes and the body armor Wilhelm Reich discovered. Mindfulness practice probably has an effect on exosomes. Hormones, neurotransmitters and peptides also affect the cells, but those are broad messaging whereas exosomes are more specifically targeted messaging as I understand it.

And exosomes can produce genetic and epigenetic changes:

"Exosomes contain mRNAs, microRNAs (miRNA), and proteins that could be transferred to target cells inducing genetic and epigenetic changes." - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5110650/