Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

The international banksters have an army of assassins called the Asteroids.

"Perkins, during his career as an “economic hit man,” gained first-hand knowledge about how the big international bankers maintain their empire in Latin America and elsewhere. Perkins’ job was to visit leaders of foreign countries and convince them to accept loans that could never be paid back. Why? The bankers want to force these nations into debt slavery. When the country goes bankrupt, the bankers seize the nation’s natural resources and establish complete control over its government and economy.

Perkins would meet with a targeted nation’s leader and say: “I have a fist-full of hundred dollar bills in one hand, and a bullet in the other. Which do you want?” If the leader accepted the loans, thereby enslaving his country, he got the payoff. If he angrily chased Perkins out of his office, the bankers would call in the “asteroids” to assassinate the uncooperative head of state." - tapnewswire.com, Mar 7, 2013

Curiously, the video game Assassin's Creed, although fiction, is about something similar:

"The Auditore International Bank was a family-run business owned and operated by Giovanni Auditore da Firenze. Functioning during the mid-15th century, the bank focused mainly on providing loans to the various kingdoms of Germania, which were themselves nominally a part of the Holy Roman Empire." - assassinscreed.fandom.com

As a conspiracy theory, these assassins may still be able to harm people in positions of power today, and a coronavirus lock down around the world makes it possible to deal with the international banksters and their assassins. The U.S. has sent 20,000 troops to Europe in the middle of the coronavirus crisis!

This is horrific stuff. Former elite Dutch banker Ronald Bernard gives a testimony of child sacrifice in the banking world:

QAnon has posted a lot about how Trump is supported by the U.S. military. The reason for that I now realize is that the U.S. military is funded by the government! NOT by the private banks. And the U.S. military has been prevented from operating within the U.S. by the Posse Comitatus Act from 1878. Trump started using the military at the U.S. - Mexico border which is a sign of using the military against the corrupt deep state. The same thing might happen with the coronavirus crisis, that Trump signs an Executive Order or something similar to allow the military to start operating within the U.S. borders.

Then what about the law enforcement and the intelligence community in the U.S., can't they simply round up the private bankers? No, they can't, because the private bankers control the money in the U.S. private sector and they just have to threaten the government with blowing up the whole U.S. economy, so legal means or the use of force is futile in this case.

There isn't exactly any deep state within the U.S. intelligence community, however there is a split in how it operates compared to the rest of the government. And you don't even have to believe in QAnon to verify this. In this video mainstream expert Michael Glennon explains the situation:

Another reason for Trump using the military is that law enforcement and the intelligence community are totally integrated in the civil society and regulated in how they operate. The military operating within the U.S. borders on the other hand, that's something new! So the military is free from those restrictions and can be used and moved pretty much any way Trump wants.

Trump also recently signed a new Executive Order:

"Trump’s executive order allows for the call-up of up to a million troops for no longer than 24 consecutive months, but Pentagon officials don’t have a projected number of expected activations, Hoffman said, adding that the Defense Department “is now fully authorized to make activations as needed” and “will provide updates as they become available.”" - Military Times, Mar 28, 2020

In this video monetary and banking expert David Andolfatto explains how fractional reserve banking is useful. It's basically about turning assets into money. That's fine I think. So the problem is actually not "making money out of thin air". The problem as I see it is that the private banks get the power over the the private sector of the economy. That's huge non-democratic power! And e-money issued by the central bank can start to take that power back and make it democratic.

And also, the problem is not per se that the banks are private. If fractional reserve banking could be made free market, then that would work I think, such as Adam Smith's invisible hand self-regulating market and only with minimal government regulations added to prevent fraud and things like that.

The problem is that the private banking sector is a hideous power pyramid with international banksters sitting on top like Mafia bosses and have power over even governments. That's the nasty situation that needs to be fixed is my theory.

The international deep state is then the international bankers plus all the power structures and individuals that they have corrupted and have control over. The global banksters not only have a whole army of assassins at their disposal, they are also able to control the corrupt power in society because of having control over the money in the private sector of the economy. This also means that it's more likely in today's situation to have corruption in the private sector than in governments (unless, of course the government itself is corrupt).

And it's also likely that organized crime generally is controlled by the global banksters. If the criminal networks can't launder their money they wouldn't have much power. In addition to banks, for example non-profit organizations can act as money laundering fronts. I heard that over a trillion dollars is donated to charity in the U.S. each year. Selfless acts of philanthropy? A massive money laundering machine more likely.

I like libertarian free market economy, but there needs to be government regulations, because what happens is that larger companies buy up smaller companies and as this continues it creates a centralized power pyramid, a dominator hierarchy as Ken Wilber calls it. I think Leo talked about the same thing in one of his videos.

And even without a conspiracy theory, with private banks and fractional reserve banking, the private sector becomes more powerful than the government which would be fine in a free market economy. Alas, because of the centralized power pyramid the situation becomes dysfunctional. I think that's the main reason for why the U.S. has a huge amount private contractors, even in sensitive areas such as the military and in the intelligence community.

Is it true as ACIM says, that fear is an illusion?

"The idea for today simply states a fact. It is not a fact to those who believe in illusions, but illusions are not facts. In truth there is nothing to fear. It is very easy to recognize this. But it is very difficult to recognize it for those who want illusions to be true." - ACIM Lesson 48

I came up with a new kind of logic called certainty logic that proves that fear is an illusion. In certainty long for example 2 + 2 = 4 = true. A sentence such as "this sentence contains the word 'sentence'" is true. The sentence "Tomorrow the sun will rise again" is false. Because the last sentence is uncertain. The sun could explode into a supernova a second from now making the statement false.

And fear is always false in certainty logic since fear is uncertain. So all we need to do is to take a meta perspective on our own thoughts using certainty logic and only attach emotions to thoughts that are true.

What's the practical use of certainty logic? I think that in reality the sun will not turn into a supernova. Another ridiculous example is that the Sith Overlord of the Milky Way galaxy has become so pissed off by what we do here on earth that he blows up our sun 1 second from now with a zero point energy weapon. Do I believe that will happen? Absolutely not. So what is then the use of the certainty logic when we can just use common sense to determine what is true?

One real use of certainty logic is that it's a subjective logic. Isn't subjective experience always untrustworthy? No, actually subjective experience is more fundamental than objective truth. Leo has explained this with very advanced teachings that go beyond objective logic. I think it's explained in one or both of these videos:

An example of practical use of certainty logic is that I believe COVID-19 is a real virus. But I'm not 100% certain! And subjectively this uncertainty of mine is absolute true for me and therefore objectively true as well, even though the context is limited to only my own subjective experience. And with certainty logic and emotional truth perspective my fear of COVID-19 is removed. Of course, to actualize this meta perspective may require practice.

Our human civilization today is filled with risk management. With certainty logic all risk is false. And a person using certainty logic never deals with risk of any kind. That person also recognizes that his or her own thoughts are conceptual constructs and that psychological fear is the fear of one's own thoughts.

Fearful thinking is actually a form of schizophrenia where the mind splits itself into two forms of mental images: a "me" and the "not me" that is the cause of the fear. Both the "me" and the "not me" are parts of the same thoughts. Yet the ego as ACIM says is totally confused about everything so it fears its own thoughts.

To the ego, risk is perceived as real because the individual ego is a result of the global ego; the society we grow up in. Risk is a result of the ego attempting to control the future. And since ego control is always incomplete it leads to uncertainty and therefore risk becomes a reality.

As an example of how unreal risk is, picture a situation where you choose lottery tickets, and you make a quick risk assessment to determine how many tickets to buy. In this example the person selling you the tickets knows which one is the winning ticket. So where is the risk? In you, or in the person selling the tickets? 

Edited by Anderz

Certainty logic even transcends Gödel's incompleteness theorems. Taking for example the statement: "This sentence is false". Is that statement true or false? In certainty logic the statement is false since it's uncertain whether it means that the statement as a whole is true or whether we should interpret the content of the statement which says it is false.

But what if uncertainty is the same as fear? And that our minds will always be uncertain and therefore always be fearful? My hypothesis is that the mind builds fear out of uncertainty. If that's correct, the possibility of dealing directly with the level of uncertainty in the mind can be researched. And the good thing is that this can be done with mindfulness practice. I will try to do some of that myself to see what I can find.

Fear is related to risk which is uncertainty. In order to have risk the ego needs to attach uncertainty to itself. This in theory means that by decoupling the risk - detaching the uncertainty from the ego - the fear will be removed. That's still just an intellectual understanding. I will do some more digging into it.

If fear is an illusion as ACIM says, then what is illusion? Let's define illusion:

Definition: Illusion is nothingness.

And the definition of definition is nothingness. Isn't that circular reasoning? Not in certainty logic. In certainty logic such statement is valid.

Why is there something rather than nothing? The answer is because nothingness is sameness and something is difference. This is getting pretty mind twisting. An example might be in order:

Take for example the statement "2 = 2". Does this statement equal sameness? No it doesn't. Because the two numbers "2" are at different locations in space. So the belief that the statement represents sameness is an illusion. Circular reasoning is always nothingness. When we try to say that 2 equals 2 then that's circular reasoning.

Hmm... The example maybe made the logic even more mind twisting, lol. Well, the idea is something like that. I will ponder it a bit more.

Aha! It's more powerful to say that illusion is sameness but sameness is not illusion. It's similar to how a rabbit is a mammal but to say that a mammal is a rabbit is false.

With this modification sameness can be used as usual. For example "2 = 2" is sameness and not an illusion. Another example is "Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America." The second example is sameness (Trump = POTUS) and it's also dependent on time. The second example is true today, but is today uncertain for the year 2022.

According to ACIM fear is an illusion. And illusion is false sameness. The statement "2+2=4" is true sameness and the statement "2+2=5" is false sameness. Those statements are timeless. Fear on the other hand depends on time. And with certainty logic all statements about events in the future are uncertain. Fear of something in the future is therefore in certainty logic a false sameness.

An example of fear is the statement "COVID-19 will kill me in 2020!!!". That's false sameness according to certainty logic, because COVID-19 is equated with killing me in 2020, which is uncertain. And we can take all statements about the future and recognize that fear is false sameness and therefore an illusion, just as ACIM says.

But there is also the feeling of fear in the present moment. That fear is real. So we need to figure out how the feeling of fear and the conceptual fear are related. I will do mindfulness practice about that.

Edited by Anderz

Another new huge development from China, which can be used in combination with e-money is a new protocol for the internet called New IP.

"There are also concerns that New IP would require authentication and authorization of not just new internet addresses, but also the humans involved and the data packets being sent. China has long called for linking real names to internet users, and this potentially links people to the very internet connection itself.

New IP should be ready for testing by early 2021." - Engadget, Mar 30, 2020

New IP has scary Orwellian potential and also powerful potential. For example having IDs also for all users is powerful and also a danger that allows Orwellian control.

new-ip-1.png

new-ip-2.png

Source: New IP: Shaping the Future Network, ITU-T TSAG, Sep. 2019

The feeling of fear seems to be related to risk. The ego is built on the belief in risk which results in body armor. So the feeling of fear is then the body armor, also called pain body, resonating. And the solution is therefore to dissolve the body armor. ACIM says that being defenseless is true protection so here again the reasoning is consistent with ACIM.

Risk is a false sameness in certainty logic. And all the ego's memories are contaminated by the belief in risk. Reality is always 100% certain. That's my model at least, and I will experiment with being mindful of risk.

If it's true as ACIM says that we should be defenseless, does that mean not protecting oneself from for example COVID-19? No, because it seems that in ego consciousness we are vulnerable to viruses. It could even be that it's the body armor that causes the vulnerability! And also, ACIM could be wrong, so it has to be tested and investigated with caution and carefulness.

The other extreme is probably also unwise. The idea of herd immunity sounds suspicious to me. How many dangerous viruses are possible? How many mutations? How many different vaccines must each person take? Each person taking 10,000 vaccines for all possible dangerous viruses? What if there are millions of different viruses? And even worse, what if herd immunity through blanket vaccination schemes has the same effect as antibiotics? What if herd immunity makes viruses mutate into even more dangerous forms of diseases?

NSA whistleblower William Binney said that the NSA is already snooping on all internet and mobile traffic, text, video and voice etc. The datacenters at the NSA are way too large to just be storing meta data, he said. Good point. And Edward Snowden has pointed out other similar things.

The Chinese government is open and transparent about using e-yuan and New IP as a means to track and even control citizens. There is a risk of the Chinese approach becoming too Orwellian, but it's a more honest approach than we have in the west. The best solution for the whole world is probably to move more in the Chinese direction without becoming too Orwellian.