Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

It seems that "desires of the flesh" in Christianity means ego consciousness! Christian expert and pastor Dr. Charles Stanley explains in this video: "In verse 16 [Galatians 5] 'But I say, walk by the Spirit and you will not carry out the desires of the flesh.' Now what are the desires of the flesh? We are talking about those desires that find their source within that part of us that has a desire to live outside the will of God."

That's exactly the same as ACIM! Just replace 'desire to live outside the will of God' with ego.

Someone said that private banks nowadays can create money based on zero reserves. This means that when you buy a car you pledge the car as collateral for a loan and the bank takes the car as an asset and creates money out of thin air and lends you that money.

Such scenario is still not the bank giving itself money other than the massive amount of interest on the loans and the credits. I doubt that private banks are allowed to give themselves credit based on their own bank as collateral. However, this scenario may be valid: bank A can give bank B zero interest credit with bank B as collateral and vice versa.

So the private banks then, if that scenario is allowed (I don't know yet), can create vast amounts of money and via each other the private banks can essentially give each other money for free. And with zero reserve requirement they don't even need money from the central bank. In this way the private sector becomes a huge economy outside of central bank control.

And what is the 1,000 trillion derivatives market about? That's not money that can be used directly but perhaps private banks can use that as collateral to give each other credits for free. I need to do more research about derivatives and credit creation and I could very well be wrong about it but it seems suspicious to me.

This video is a short presentation of derivatives, and they serve a useful purpose of reducing risk but are also used for financial speculation:

And according to this other video, fractional reserve banking doesn't even need high-powered money from the central bank. The private banks can use their own money as a fractional reserve:

Edited by Anderz

Free market libertarians may think that a central bank digital currency (CBDC) is bad. But I think it's very good for a free market economy! How can that be when the money is controlled by the government? My answer as I understand it is that a CBDC can be used to ensure fair tax. Today many of the big corporations pay ZERO tax! So for small and medium size businesses a CBDC will level the playing field.

Then what about tracking and surveillance? I think that's good too because it can reduce money laundering and other white collar crimes and remove a lot of corruption and organized crime. Sure, criminal networks can for example use Bitcoin but they will be prevented from easily be able to use CBDCs. A CBDC makes the economy more fair by eliminating much of the illegal business. 

And CBDCs can make the whole economy a more level playing field and thereby enable true free market competition instead of as today where the big corporations dominate. Plus commercial banks will have less power over the economy which I believe is good because today they have monopoly on money creation in the commercial sector.

The U.S. dollar is very strong because of being de facto global currency. And in times of crisis more investors move into the dollar. In a panel discussion I think it was a journalist who said that it's a good thing that the dollar is strong. And one expert replied, that actually Trump wants a weaker dollar. A too strong dollar makes it more difficult for the U.S. to compete. And in another presentation an expert said that China is freeriding on their currency. 

In this video Trump talks about a level playing field in terms of currencies to make it fair and make it possible to compete, "It has to be fair, and we will make it fair", Trump said:

The UN e-money system I proposed will make it fair! Or something similar to that, because I likely have missed things in how to make it fair globally.

I discovered that the planless awareness practice is non-integral. My bad. The integral approach is transcend and include. So the usefulness of planning should be included. My new approach is therefore to plan for the future and be fully adaptive, meaning be able to easily change the plan if needed.

And also, the plans should be treated as a tool. In ego consciousness we identify with our plans which makes us fearful, defensive and inflexible. There should be a feeling of inner peace. Shunyamurti has this new video about mastering the ego mind and dealing with non-peace:

My current plan during the coronavirus crisis is to dissolve my body armor. That's a simple plan that I can practice anytime. I will also aim really big, which is the intent to move into a fourth density body. The idea is that body armor and third density go together. That's a really crazy sounding plan, but as Arthur C. Clarke's second "law" says:

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

Many people in the alternative community talk about an internet and mobile shutdown. My doubt about those claims is that even when people claim to have multiple reliable and independent sources for the information, it can be a story given to all of them by disinfo agents. So I'm skeptical about such claims. Nonetheless, I find it useful to listen to people in the alternative community. Kerry Cassidy has this new video:

Kerry Cassidy said that when Trump talks about the "wall" he sometimes speaks in code. She also talked about Grey aliens and things like that. Do I believe in Grey aliens? No, but even Kerry may speak in code! Pretty tricky, eh? I think some alien abductions stories are true but that they are so-called MILABs, military abductions, where black op projects pretend to be space aliens.

Anyway, by the "wall" being code I came to think of the building of the world cocoon when the global ego, the caterpillar, has grown enough and is about to start a transformation into a butterfly, to use Bruce Lipton's metaphor for the next evolutionary leap for humanity. I mentioned earlier that the coronavirus crisis could be the beginning of that cocoon, and that's why I connected it to the "wall".

I noticed that the body armor has both a physical part and a psychological part. It's perhaps the psychological part that Eckhart Tolle calls the pain body. And since everything is interconnected, the whole body armor is then a single morphic field.

It also explains why my body armor starts to feel so heavy when I use mindfulness practice to recognize it, because it's much deeper than just physical tensions. In the morphic field of the body armor there is a cramp and ache. In ordinary ego consciousness that cramp is numbed out! And as we continue in the usual ego defensive ways the body armor becomes stronger and stronger, meaning the ache is getting more and more painful but remains unrecognized because the body and the nervous system numb out the pain.

One practice is to first remove enough numbness so that the ache and tensions become noticed by our conscious awareness. And then both the numbness and the ache need to dissolve into a feeling of inner peace. I use inner body awareness practice and now also mindfulness of emotions and thoughts so that both the physical and psychological aspects of the body armor are included in the practice.

I looked up some of what Wilhelm Reich wrote about the body armor and it's mainly about muscle tensions it seems. And Eckhart Tolle's pain body concept is about stored emotional pain. So just to be sure to include both of those principles I came up with a combination called ego armor. The ego armor is body armor + pain body. And I include in the ego armor concept also the subtle and mental bodies. And I think of the ego armor as an inflexible morphic field within the whole physical body and mind.

I like to boil down the practice to something as simple as possible. And with that as a foundation it's always possible to add more complicated practices on top of the basic practice. Consciousness is a oneness and that alone is very powerful. Consciousness is I believe also connected to infinite intelligence and people like Leo and Shunyamurti have said that consciousness is infinite intelligence.

My simple practice of dissolving the ego armor is to use inner body awareness practice. This means putting conscious attention to how the body and mind feel. Leo has a good presentation about inner body awareness practice that includes what was a new insight to me that both the body and the mind need to be relaxed:

Leo mentioned briefly in the body awareness video that the body and thoughts are made of the same stuff. That's true! I don't call it nothing but it could be called no-thing. Mainstream science is currently working on theories about how reality is all made of superstrings. I have doubts about that, but that everything is waves as Stephen Hawking suggested is I believe true. And even deeper than the waves everything is interconnected into a whole no-thingness.

So both the body and the thoughts are the same manifestation of oneness. And this realization can be used together with the inner body awareness practice to also include the thoughts and the external environment outside the body as one single whole! In fact, several people have described experiencing reality as a single wholeness.

One practical method for recognizing this wholeness perspective has been devised by Douglas Harding called The Headless Way. Here is a short video showing two experiments used in this method:

If planning for the future should be integrated with the ability to not plan, then how to deal with risk management? That's easy! Just have planless awareness as the foundation and you can add all kinds of risks on top of that without changing your risk-free foundation. The mistake the ego makes is to only focus on the risk and miss the bigger picture. Ego plans are based on partial evidence. And this is what ACIM says about that:

"No one can judge on partial evidence. That is not judgment. It is merely an opinion based on ignorance and doubt. Its seem­ing certainty is but a cloak for the uncertainty it would conceal. It needs irrational defense because it is irrational. And its defense seems strong, convincing, and without a doubt because of all the doubting underneath." - ACIM Lesson 151

I came to think of how the coronavirus crisis is a sudden increase of fear in the global ego. ACIM talks about love vs fear, and I wrote earlier about how the coronavirus crisis allows for the earth to turn into a butterfly state that Bruce Lipton used as a metaphor. In this video Deepak Chopra presents something similar:

And the transformation of earth doesn't have to be so radical as in the case of a butterfly. The increased fear caused by the coronavirus crisis has the effect of shutting down ego consciousness even more and the imaginal cells are in the analogy a new state of consciousness being activated in us humans.

The harvest in the Law of One might sound scary but it's similar to the butterfly analogy where the imaginal cells build a butterfly by "harvesting" the caterpillar. And as a metaphor, the caterpillar cells are our egos that will be harvested as we become imaginal cells.

"I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one like a son of man with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, “Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” So he who was seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested." - Revelation 14:14-16

I interpret this Bible quote to mean that the One being the new state of consciousness and corona means crown. The white cloud represents the first heaven and fourth density.

A study of thousands of the largest corporations in the world showed that only a few corporations own the others and in turn they are owned by private banks. 

"An analysis of the relationships between 43,000 transnational corporations has identified a relatively small group of companies, mainly banks, with disproportionate power over the global economy." - New Scientist, Oct 19, 2011

The move towards e-money that I have ranted a lot about is actually a harvest! It's the governments harvesting the huge private banking power. And now even the EU is looking into a central bank digital currency:

"A provision for a digital dollar was part of a draft stimulus bill put together by the U.S. Democratic Party as a means to make payments to people and businesses hit by coronavirus-induced economic turmoil, but it didn't make the final cut.

While plans for the digital dollar have fallen by the wayside for now, others aren't far behind—China's digital yuan is in the pipeline and now a digital euro is being trialled by France's central bank." - Forbes, Apr 3, 2020

Then what about personal harvest? My own fears related to the coronavirus crisis is the risk of the situation getting even worse than it is today, and I'm also afraid of vaccines getting mandatory. :( That leads to anger. >:( And that's a result of my ego armor. What I think will happen is that the personal fear will be harvested as the ego armor dissolves. And the new state of consciousness will digest (harvest) the fear and turn it into inner peace and more clarity. This is consistent with ACIM's message of going from fear to love (inner peace is the foundation of love).

It's absurd how vulnerable the global ego is. A tiny (or even nonexistent) virus has severely crippled the global ego. ACIM says that nothing real can be threatened and that being defenseless is true protection. The global ego is about more and more defense and it causes more apparent separation and conflict.

My theory is that earth will evolve into a holon and then as the Bible says:

"The infant will play near the cobra’s den,
    and the young child will put its hand into the viper’s nest.
They will neither harm nor destroy
    on all my holy mountain,
for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord
    as the waters cover the sea." - Isaiah 11:8-9

Notice that Sadhguru claims to play with poisonous snakes! Could be a hint that nature is only threatening to us when we are in ego consciousness.

I'm starting to lose fear of the coronavirus crisis. It seems more and more as a ridiculous hoax to me. I will still do social distancing and things like that, not because I believe in it, but to respect other people.

It's probably a very significant shift in our civilization though, so I will follow what happens. It was for example interesting that Trump proposed what almost seems like alternative medicine. Excellent! Haha. Hopefully the whole pharma and vaccine industry will be exposed as a big hoax. Kerry Cassidy interviewed an expert who said that viruses don't even exist! For example polio is caused by DDT, not by a virus, he said.

Brand new video from Aaron Abke, I haven't even watched it yet but on an excellent topic of the illusion of fear: