VeganAwake

Evaluation on leo

16 posts in this topic

You can find enlightened people on this form. Let your heart guide you. It's an amazing resource to have thank you Leo!!

Edited by VeganAwake
Fair game

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Of course the Swedish guy is confused on what Leo means by imagination. Imagination IS reality. It is not your ego producing reality, but the Godhead's imagination producing reality. The ego has no control over the Godhead's imagination.

Also, there is a conflation between grammatical tense in English (denoting time), which Leo has no choice but to use and the existential absence of Time itself, to which Leo is pointing to.

The two are linked. If Time does not exist and yet we have experiences of past events, then there is only one conclusion: we (the Godhead) are imagining a past (in the present moment).

From there it is a simple step to say that the past did not happen in any sense whatsoever: we (the entirety of existence) have just been created de novo with all our imaginary memories - and we continue being so.

Edited by LastThursday
More rambling.

All stories and explanations are false.

Is a parody any less valid? Even with a pencil thin moustache?

19 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Of course the Swedish guy is confused on what Leo means by imagination. Imagination IS reality. It is not your ego producing reality, but the Godhead's imagination producing reality. The ego has no control over the Godhead's imagination.

Also, there is a conflation between grammatical tense in English (denoting time), which Leo has no choice but to use and the existential absence of Time itself, to which Leo is pointing to.

The two are linked. If Time does not exist and yet we have experiences of past events, then there is only one conclusion: we (the Godhead) are imagining a past (in the present moment).

From there it is a simple step to say that the past did not happen in any sense whatsoever: we (the entirety of existence) have just been created de novo with all our imaginary memories - and we continue being so.

After reading ur post i had a moment of Is my life already lived. Yes. Feels so Good. Everything is gonna be fine.?

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan your life is not a solid block extending in both directions into the (imaginary) past and the future. It is YOU, NOW.

8 minutes ago, Bill W said:

Come on, this is a parody. Fake mustache? 

leo also has a fake beard, i bet you!

7 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Yes. Feels so Good.

It is liberating to be free from the prison of your past and your future. If you can really embody it you are completely free to be what you want to be. I'm still trying.

@VeganAwake Wow. The audacity & ignorance. It’s one thing in a discussion, ideally with the intention of sharing and learning, but for someone to use someone else’s video and make a video speaking on what they have no experience of, tiss tiss. 

He is not an “enlightened guy” from Sweden btw. His view is from the conceptual / intellectual, and basically he is bringing the mystical down to his view without knowing he is. 

Is it a new genre of qm’s satire / roasting??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

46 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Is a parody any less valid? Even with a pencil thin moustache?

Nonsense is usually less valid, unless nonsense is what you want to watch, which of course would then make it valid. 

There is a thread on the forum for enlightenment jokes and he belongs in there. 

@Bill W naturally you'll have to be arbiter of what is and isn't nonsense for yourself. The Swedish straw-man guy is easy set up and to blow over. But only because he lacked the wit to produce original ideas of his own (parody or not). And without doing the work yourself, that is indeed all Leo's and Swedish guy's ramblings are: ideas.

@Nahm what are you afraid of?

Its just a guys perspective. Entertainment for entertainments sake.

I wasn't trying to bash Leo... I give credit to Leo for many of my Awakenings, in particular the one I had after watching his Collective ego video.

I just thought it was worth a share...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Observing the two, Leo is emitting significantly more light.

How much light one emits is how much truth they embody ;)

Leo is no Jesus but he's doing he's best.

If you are in tune with spirit, you do not need to even listen to anyone's words to recognize their energy, their aura, their radiance and their embodiment of truth.

Just by looking, you see, you feel, you understand.

Nature, Silence, Inner-Stillness taught me this.

I am a master observer <3 and so are you, what are you waiting for?

Embody your essence, embody your Truth!

Come play with me!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

21 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@Nahm what are you afraid of?

Its just a guys perspective. Entertainment for entertainments sake.

I wasn't trying to bash Leo... I give credit to Leo for many of my Awakenings, in particular the one I had after watching his Collective ego video.

I just thought it was worth a share...

I don’t know I guess. It didn’t occur to me. In what sense do you sense fear in my post? 

I haven’t seen him before...is it satire? Is he being funny, or no?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE