Nivsch

How can we know its not all come from the brain?

125 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Leo Gura what is POV?

Point of View

But that answer can be given to any question ever,

Exactly. That's how Absolute Truth works. It's true in all cases.

and maybe in the absolute its true but still the conversation cant be deepened if we dont build a bridge between the relative physical truth to the absolute.

Our objective here is not to deepen conversation but to transcend conversation.

You cannot awaken or realize what reality is through conversation. So stop trying that.

In the absolute the sun too is an imagination

Of course

but thats not gonna win the only-physical paradigm, which still can be 100% true.

The only-physical paradigm is horse shit.

No, it cannot be 100% true. It is deeply confused.

The imagination itself can come from the brain.

Not ultimately because the brain IS imagination. So what you're saying is that imagination can come from imagination. Which is silliness. You don't understand what you yourself are saying.

19 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

How can you know that your position is not a result of brain wiring you did?

Infinite Consciousness.

Awaken and see for yourself.

Again, i want that reaility will be more than physical. I just looking for something to show me that and cant find.

You're just mentally-masturbating here. You're not doing any serious inner work or self-reflection.

What you seek is awakening. And nothing can prove awakening. Awakening requires awakening, not this armchair philosophy you're doing here.

You have to realize that there is something beyond your mind which you will never access via language or thought. But it can be accessed. Just not by thinking.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Note: I DO want that the only-physical paradigm will collapse, but I can't get convinced this is the case.

You realise that you can't ever get convinced of that truth when the only evidence you accept is physical evidence.

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

But I read that Einstein opposed to niels bohr assumption.

Lol. Einstein called it "Spooky action at a distance". And guess what?. . . Einstein was wrong. The science community now accepts QM.  Superposition and entanglement is not some kooky pseudoscience. It is among the most rock-solid areas of science and it obliterates a only-physical paradigm. Denying QM is on par with denying gravity.

57 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Again, i want that reality will be more than physical. I just looking for something to show me that and cant find.

No you don't. Just watch some videos on QM - it is rock sold "something". From a scientific perspective, belief in an only-physical reality is like believing the earth is flat. Even scientists are aware of this.

And this is just the kiddie table. The entire scientific paradigm can be transcended. 

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to realize that there is something beyond your mind which you will never access via language or thought. But it can be accessed. Just not by thinking.

I'll read again all the answers you gave.

The thing is - Every direct experience can also come from the brain. Psychedelics make changes in the brain and I know you know it (cause you posted a big table of neurotransmitors ?) So what ever can make me think different? Even if i'll do embodiment exercise for many years.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Truth Addict

9 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

We can't know, yet.

Awareness is a metaphor.

Is it though?

The way i see it is that Awareness, Conciousness (the exact word is irelevant) is the only thing that actually Does exist.

Everything else is just conzept and imagination.

12 minutes ago, Consilience said:

No response to my response? I was genuinely looking forward to objections haha

I read what you wrote. i have to read it again couple of times and than i will respond :)

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

2 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

The thing is - Every direct experience can also come from the brain. Psychedalics make changes in the brain and I know you know it. So what ever can make me think different? Even if i'll do embodiment exercise for many years.

It's not yet possible to give a definitive answer. The two are very much entangled with each other. Reality and the brain seem to be two sides of the same coin.

3 minutes ago, Leeeon said:

@Truth Addict

Is it though?

The way i see it is that Awareness, Conciousness (the exact word is irelevant) is the only thing that actually Does exist.

Everything else is just conzept and imagination.

Can you point to awareness?

Or more easily (you might think), can you point to concept and imagination?

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, it cannot be 100% true. It is deeply confused

Deeply confused - why?

14 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Deeply confused - why?

It does not answer how existence came into being. It assumes the possibility of not-being but cannot provide proof for it.

Science mostly cannot go beyond circular reasoning.

Science is largely based on logic. Yet, logic has never been proven to be true.

Everything is 'believed' in science, yet denied that anything is believed at all, and it claims that everything is data and that data is true.

Science assumes causality, yet cannot provide proof for it. Yet, claims that it provides proof.

Science claims to have solid tangible beyond-doubt proofs, while in fact a lot of them can be argued against, and many of them don't hold water.

Edited by Truth Addict

39 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Can you point to awareness?

Or more easily (you might think), can you point to concept and imagination?

@Truth Addict

No, i can't point to awareness,

because there is nothing that is not awareness,

and therefore it is the only thing that exists.

4 minutes ago, Leeeon said:

@Truth Addict

No, i can't point to awareness,

because there is nothing that is not awareness,

and therefore it is the only thing that exists.

What is awareness?

The brain is just one organ out of many that are needed for a biological organism to survive. Think about it, to reduce consciousness to merely neurons firing in a physical brain, is to dismiss the fact on how or why they are firing in that way. It was designed by infinite intelligence, metaphorically a brain that goes beyond the physical brain. How would these "dumb material objects" in the form of neurons, electrons, quarks, ect compose themselves in this way if they aren't conscious themselves and there wasn't a greater intelligence behind it? 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Truth Addict

3 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

What is awareness?

Or if you need a converluted awnser:

Awareness and Conciousness can be used interchangebly.

@Truth Addict

Truth is nondual.

and you try to understand it by using thought, which is dual.

*Tadaa!*

LOL

Edited by Leeeon

26 minutes ago, Leeeon said:

@Truth Addict

to point you to it, in a sense. xD

So, it's a metaphor ;)

24 minutes ago, Leeeon said:

@Truth Addict

Truth is nondual.

and you try to understand it by using thought, which is dual.

Thought can be dual or non-dual.

@Truth Addict

7 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

So, it's a metaphor ;)

Awareness, the Word, is a conzept and can be understood throu metaphor.

Actual Awareness is not a metaphor.

10 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Thought can be dual or non-dual.

It can?

How!?