Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

How Can I as god Change the world?

14 posts in this topic

I am God and want to change the world for the better,

I want to eliminate all diseases first of all, psychological and physical.

I want that there are no more homeless..

I as god want that animal mass slaughtering and animal suffering gets extinguished.

I want that the destruction of our environment gets halted and reversed.

I want that industrialism stops and that no toxins and waste they produce to maintain capitalist behaviours pollute our world and nature.

How can I achieve this if I am God? Practice lots of law of attraction and meditation?

First off realize you are not God, and than you can let reality set in for a moment, afterwards you should have a more realistic point of view in how you can help.

It is basically the core aspect of the teachings here that you are god.

I also couldn't believe it but, if you contemplate it, who else should be?

This is like asking “If my kidney cells are me, why can’t one of my kidney cells prepare and eat a tuna sandwich?”

It is mistaking you as You.

One must transcend self to realize Self.

@Schahin it`s a long way, it might take up all of your time, you might need to focus your whole life towards the maximisation of the love you want to create. and you will not achieve them all, but if you manage to achieve just the maximum of what you strive out to achieve it will count more than hundred percent as it is indeed hundred percent of what you can give. if you maximize your hundred percent your hundred percent will grow indefinately. be wise not to throw yourself away completely as throwing yourself away for completely lost cases, be wise to invest in cases where you see some success, as throwing yourself away is not hundred percent of what you can do.

first of all think of what is in your power right now, money? relationships? profession? what choices can you make on a daily basis to get closer to just one of these goals? what would realistically empower you? something you could do with your own presence, hands, or voice maybe? maybe you need to learn how to approach just one of these goals.

the industrialisation one is the biggest lost cause, don`t concentrate on that - you can work on alternatives though.

Edited by remember

Basically I am creating my Reality  right? So Id like to have this mentioned reality, how is that not possible if I created my Reality?

How do I create this reality  anyway?

Edited by Schahin

1 minute ago, Schahin said:

Basically I am creating my Reality  right? So Id like to have this mentioned reality, how is that not possible if I created my Reality?

How did I create this reality anyway and how so I keep creating it?

I don't know if we can be privy to the mechanics of it all.

"If you want to change the world, start with yourself" -Ghandi

12 hours ago, Schahin said:

How can I achieve this if I am God? Practice lots of law of attraction and meditation?

First find the line between perception and world, so you know what you’re actually changing. Then get that if outta there. Might be far less to change than your if view leads you to believe. 

There’s not really a practice of loa, more so the depth of realization you already are, and always have been. 

Meditation, first thing, every morning, don’t skip a day.

Choose a better feeling thought.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

16 hours ago, The Awakened Viking said:

And this is how religions are born

yes you are right xD the space was not big enough to post the whole book. especially the don`ts and dos are so difficult to figure out all by oneself.

I want to eliminate all diseases first of all, psychological and physical.

Have you eliminated all diseases within yourself psychological and physical?

I want that there are no more homeless..

Have you completely freed yourself from the illusion of non-abundance?

I as god want that animal mass slaughtering and animal suffering gets extinguished.

Do you still consume any animal products or support in anyway or actually doing something about it?

I want that the destruction of our environment gets halted and reversed.

Are you helping plant trees, seeds and revitalizing the earth and continuously spreading and standing for the truth of the matter?

The answers to all these questions start within yourself. Once you master the self, reality will also fall into the same fate. A masterful one :)

You are the reality you experience.

B R E A T H E