Ampresus

How to replace cornflakes with milk as breakfast?

15 posts in this topic

Hello everybody.

My breakfast, before I go to school, exists out of cornflakes and milk. Although some might say that that is not an issue, I know for a fact that on this very forum people discuss a lot of times how dairy food = acne. Now I want to get rid of dairy, considering both you guys and I think Leo mentioned earlier that it is not one's best choice.

I am able to replace milk by for example soy milk, coconut milk or goat milk (you guys don't know how happy I was when I saw these in my local grocery store), but now comes my other issue: cornflakes. I am used to eating this long before I started my journey here and so me and my mother don't know many alternatives for me. I wake up around 06:35 AM, meditate for 10 minutes on my couch and proceed to eat this stuff for 10 minutes. Because it is so easy to set up, I have enough time to get ready for school (I leave around 07:08 AM).

As you can see I am looking for an alternative that is almost equal in terms of preperation time as cornflakes. Any suggestions? Or should I just eat cornflakes with coconut milk or goat milk instead of cow milk? I don't always need to wake up this early, sometimes I wake up around 07:20 AM in case I start later.

For the record: school usually starts around 08:15 AM.
(btw do any of you know any alternatives for eggs as breakfast? That is usually what I eat on saturday together with sujuk. Sujuk is kind of part of my Middle-Eastern culture, so any alternatives would suffice!)

Eat fresh fruit! Lots of energy and will hold you over until lunch

banana, apple, melons, blueberries etc 

Oatmeal is easy to make and there's tons of different ways to make it. Eggs and toast are a staple for my mornings, and that takes about 10 minutes to make. 

Fruit is the best food for your body in the morning but if you want something healthy and similar to what you are used to that will fill you up and keep you full then like the person above me mentioned is to make some Oats/Oatmeal with your favourite plant-milk and after it done add some chopped apples, bananas, berries, raw honey and chia or flaxseeds for (Omega 3s) and you should feel great.

Damn i remember Eggs and Sujuk.. I used to love this growing up, my parents grew up with middle eastern people so we would eat this from time to time for breakfast with feta cheese and spinach and Ajvar(capsicum relish) and sometimes Russian Tea on the side.

I wouldn't have a clue what would be an adequate alternative. I am sure you could find many vegan/vegetarian recipes and alternatives on the internet or youtube as people are getting insanely passionate and creative these days about a plant-based lifestyle. I've had oyster mushrooms which taste exactly like chicken if not better but i personally never found anything like sujuk or especially eggs that comes from plants.

Cheeses, Milks, Yogurts and Dairy have been pretty much mastered though, i actually find more modern plant-based alternatives these days superior in flavor, texture and taste to dairy. I do sometimes miss eggs, chicken and sujuk but sadly i cannot eat such foods for years now without feeling very heavy and potentially falling ill because my body no longer accepts such foods.

Sometimes i even struggle to eat cooked meals or anything but fruit depending on season and the state that i am currently in other times i am fasting and only eating for pleasure rather than nourishment but that's a completely different story.

Hope this helps

B R E A T H E

You can delay your first meal to noon time if it is the prep time that is bothering you. Way better to spend the morning on an empty stomach and eat a nice healthy meal for lunch then stuffing yourself with garbage as soon as you wake up. 

Your first meal is really important but the moment you eat it doesn't matter as much in my experience. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

6 hours ago, Rigel said:

You can delay your first meal to noon time if it is the prep time that is bothering you. Way better to spend the morning on an empty stomach and eat a nice healthy meal for lunch then stuffing yourself with garbage as soon as you wake up. 

Your first meal is really important but the moment you eat it doesn't matter as much in my experience. 

Well said. I break my fast (Breakfast) around 12 - 2pm sometimes later. If i eat earlier its usually only fruit or fresh juice if i am not feeling water for thirst. If i eat anything more closer to a full meal it will actually make me feel heavy and dull because the body is still going through Elimination cycle and only fruit aids in this so anything besides fruit or fruit juices is not wise before noon because it interferes with the process.

Have you heard of the 3 cycles?

4AM-12PM Elimination

12PM-8PM Appropriation

8PM-4AM Assimilation

http://betterraw.com/2012/02/your-three-natural-body-cycles-what-we-go-through-every-24-hours.html

B R E A T H E

@pluto not really I kinda did that instinctively. It was a bit of an epiphany for me. 

But it sure is interesting 

Sailing on the ceiling 

On 9/5/2019 at 2:44 PM, DrewNows said:

Eat fresh fruit! Lots of energy and will hold you over until lunch

banana, apple, melons, blueberries etc 

@DrewNows  Fruits are nearly all sugar, replacing cornflakes with fruits changes nothing. This is a paradigm vegans get trapped in, loss sight of the nutrients of food and see only the stories they tell themselves about them. 

Fruits are not healthy, think for yourself... and no the fiber/vitamins don't do anything special. 

Fruits where selectively bread to maximize sugar content. The original apple was a very small bitter fruit with little sugar. Now its a beast... 

-

A better breakfast is one that provides slow burning fuel for the body all day. Something with protein, fat and abit of carbs. A balanced real meal. Get out of the "breakfast" mind set. Eat real proper meals. There is no such thing as "breakfast" foods.... 

Eat meat in the morning with vegetables. Try see how it makes you feel.  

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

"This is a paradigm vegans get trapped in, loss sight of the nutrients of food and see only the stories they tell themselves about them" @integral

This is half true. Counting nutrients is a nice start but the process is much more intuitive than that. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

@integral

I used to think like that...I’ve learned to listen to my body and it’s health. I’ve never been vegan before, but I’ve begun to reflect on the understandings of Dr Robert Morse and his systemic understanding of our body, mainly the lymphatic system. If you care to explore more about the physics and chemistry of the body and of the food we put in, I’d check out his channel, he’s been doing it for over 40 years and saved countless lives, helping people save themselves suffering from all sorts of disease/illness through protocols of detoxification with herbs fasting dry, with water and on fruits until the system is running smoothly 

Here’s a video of his on fruit sugar, he has another that’s addressing a debate

@integral Although i agree that fruit today has been hybridized for sugar, there are still many non-hybrid foods around.

Following Dr Sebi's electric/alkalizing foods guidelines is a good start but saying "Fruits are nearly all sugar, replacing cornflakes with fruits changes nothing" is completely misleading. Fruit has an almost entirely different effect and communication/cell-cell exchange within the body than processed foods.

We are biologically more designed for fruit than any other food we consume today thus why only fruit has been shown to aid in the bodies detoxification/elimination process and being able to stimulate our lymphatic system without the need for exercise is unheard from in any other food category.

B R E A T H E

7 hours ago, pluto said:

@integral Although i agree that fruit today has been hybridized for sugar, there are still many non-hybrid foods around.

Following Dr Sebi's electric/alkalizing foods guidelines is a good start but saying "Fruits are nearly all sugar, replacing cornflakes with fruits changes nothing" is completely misleading. Fruit has an almost entirely different effect and communication/cell-cell exchange within the body than processed foods.

We are biologically more designed for fruit than any other food we consume today thus why only fruit has been shown to aid in the bodies detoxification/elimination process and being able to stimulate our lymphatic system without the need for exercise is unheard from in any other food category.

This is confirmation bias, searching and finding the answers you want to hear. There is no science here, there is no science anywhere, there never was, to believe we understand the human body is a mistake. All conclusions derived from studies are skewed by the bias/perspective of the concluder. A different set of eyes will produce different answers. The data is viewed intuitively, the "obvious" answer is extracted from it, when in reality the data gathered by studies is deeply counter-intuitive. This applies to all soft-sciences which rely heavily on inductive reasoning.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

7 hours ago, pluto said:

Following Dr Sebi's electric/alkalizing foods guidelines is a good start

This diet is extremely unhealthy. This attracts does who fully bought into the veganism bubble. Nearly all the foods recommended are highly inflammatory.