lmfao

If Muhammad was enlightened then why is Islam dogmatic?

102 posts in this topic

@Nahm I am currently reading a book by Toshihiko Izutsu, on language and magic. It is highly related to what you're talking about. 

Like arabic, language is not necessarily dualistic. Unless if you made it be. 

@khalifa I got more

An old scholar with a white beard,

Yet he does not know his spiritual state,

He should not waste his time and energy,

if he would break a heart.

The heart is the throne of Allah,

For, the Almighty looks at the heart.

The loser in both worlds

is the one who breaks a heart. 

-Yunus Emre-

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite non duality is dual, and duality is non-dual. 

Hence

“Zero” Is one and “one is zero” 

somethingness is nothingness and nothingness is somethingness. 

Enlightenment is non-dual, non-enlightenment is dual. 

Therefore every enlightened person is actually not enlightened and every non enlightened person is enlightened. 

The mind can not grasp truth but the mind can grasp truth because non-duality is duality. And duality is non-duality. 

19 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Allah puts forth a Parable - a man belonging to many partners at variance with each other, and a (slave)man belonging entirely to one master: are those two equal in comparison? Praise be to Allah. But most of them have no knowledge. 39:29

Let me translate for you in non-dual terms 

allah says : a single man is not A single man, he has many wife’s (all people, things , animals and form) , all at odds with each other because they they they are single man just like this single man. A slaved man because he belongs to one master (the religious man) 

Are these two equal ? 

Praise be to Allah, (not the single “material” man or the religious ) man) 

praise be to Allah (the enlightened man) but most of them have no knowledge (of allah because They never die to allah ) 

hmm I have changed my mind about Mohammad he was most certainly a prophet. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Here's a more direct translation by words:

Allah make a parable:

A slave man who was owned by a few allied men who are in dispute, 

And a slave man who was owned fully by a single(One) Master. 

Are the condition of those two slaves the same? All praise be to Allah. But most of them do not know..

If there were many Gods (everything - the seen and unseen) , all these Gods will be in dispute, everyone with their own preferences and ideals. 

but the truth is, there is only One God who controls all. If you submit to Him, then everything else will be in accordance to His Will. 

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite 

heres my own parable Of what you just did 

4 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Allah make a parable:

A slave man who was owned by a few allied men who are in dispute, 

And a slave man who was owned fully by a single(One) Master. 

Are the condition of those two slaves the same? All praise be to Allah. But most of them do not know..

All slave men are in dispute telling each other how they are devils. The enlightened person tells the un enlightened person he’s a devil. The enlightened person tells the enlightened person he’s a devil and the unenlightened person tells the enlightened person he’s a devil . 

Little did they know that all of them were being a devil. 

Praise be to Allah, death to all devils 

10 hours ago, lmfao said:

Muslims usually pride themselves on the idea that the Quran verses haven't been changed at all throughout hundreds of years. Of course there's the whole satanic verse controversy, but that aside I have a feeling that the Quranic text itself (not hadiths or interpretations of the quran) has been very stable and consistent. 

The Quran is memorized by heart from generations to generations. Apart from the written one. It's not a big book either. Only 114 chapters. It was embodied by heart. Islam is a pretty recent religion. 1441 years. Yesterday was our new year oh yeahh! Haha

15673996797621718376988.jpg

A pious man says if we wrote

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"

113 times on new year , our years will be filled with Mercy?

Actually it is to reminds us of Allah's Graciousness & Mercy. Words can have it's own magic you know~

Edited by Angelite

@khalifa

Very simple. Spiral Dynamics explains it very well. That's the difference between Turquoise and Green. The difference is not in the degrees of enlightenment, but in the degrees of cognitive development.

If you read about Mohammad, it's clear to see that he was very nuanced. He has characteristics of Purple, Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Yellow, and Turquoise. There was a lot of integration within and between his psyche and behaviour. He himself wasn't dogmatic at all, but the people he lived with all were otherwise. Yet, he succeeded in using their dogmas and way of thinking to spread his message. The guy was definitely a legend. He started from zero, and created Islam out of nothing. He started broke and alone, and he ended up rich and a loved husband, father, and leader. He was definitely beyond Sufis altogether.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict Prophet Muhammad didn't ended up rich. He chose to live minimally when Allah offered him the world. 

Edited by Angelite

14 minutes ago, Angelite said:

@Truth Addict Prophet Muhammad didn't ended up rich. He chose to live minimally when Allah offered him the world.

Oh, you don't know.

Rich in everything else.

Edited by Angelite

8 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Rich in everything else^^

Rich in money, slaves, wives, cattle, and properties.

1 hour ago, Angelite said:

I am scared .  .  .

Why?

There's nothing wrong with material success and pleasure. It's just Sufis and hippies (stage Green) who despise the material aspect of life.

Edited by Truth Addict

18 hours ago, Angelite said:

15673996797621718376988.jpg

You know why I wrote this 113 times when the chapters in the Quran is 114 ?

Because there is one chapter that describes God's wrath. So it didn't start with

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"  

The chapter is :  R E P E N T A N C E 

9 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Rich in money, slaves, wives, cattle, and properties.

It is understandable when the non-muslim speak something which is not true about the prophet, out of ignorance and not knowing. 

But for a muslim to say something untrue about him, i'm afraid that it will invites God's wrath. 

You know, when you say something which isn't true about him, Allah will be mad at you. When Allah is mad, the whole of creations will curse you. 

Prophet Muhammad is the kind of person, who will give his old clothe to someone whenever he got a new one. He truly do live simply. 

He got 11 wives, which all comes from God. Following God's instruction. It was a specialty for him only (others up to 4) , to show an example, in different circumstances, and to set the rulings about marriage & families. It's like a blueprint. 

Material success is fine. Given that you are responsible with it. 

But the prophet didn't chose material life for himself.  

He is rich in everything else but materialistically. 

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite fortunately for you. You are correct. All devilry will be weeded out because you are yourself the devil and there is no realisation of god until you consciously die. Your absolute infinity is the same as my absolute infintity. We are constantly fighting over what the truth is and eventually the truth will alway seep through your karmic body, revealing your own devilry in the process. 

God is beyond all devils, a devil must die not imagine his own death. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Relax. I am speaking relative now. Why are you always speaking the absolute? You are fighting alone. It didn't even cross my mind that there's fighting. 

I know God is beyond all evil. It's wisdom. 

But my definition of God is ;

[20:98] Your God is only Allah, there is no God besides Him. His Knowledge comprises everything. 

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite  lol because the only thing that can understand the absolute truth is the absolute truth ? 

I do not know of any relative truths in my reality so I apologise. There is no relative truths. That truth you said is true for you and that’s absolutely true . I am a clear mirror, everything I read a reflection of yourself. There is nothing I can say that will show you the absolute truth because to know the absolute truth you must die to it. For you to realise the absolute truth you must realise the absolute truth and the simplistic way of answers that is to answers all existential questions. Your mirror becomes clear, there are no distortions in thoughts, everything is being said with complete clarity. The reason you don’t hear what I’m saying is because you have not discovered your own mirror or had the realisation of your karmic body. 

You were fighting because that is how absolute reality works. You need a clear mirror to adjudicate it for you. Such as I need a clearer mirror to show me the way forward. It is not about fighting, you are fighting yourself. He is you as am I , in your absolute reality.  

@Aakash *sigh* you see a reflection of yourself. It has nothing to do with my reality. 

Whatever you say, is a reflection of your own inner being. This applies to everyone. 

I am not fighting. Will you believe that if I told you so? If the elephant can speak, it would have kick you and flee. Upon all your projections about God~

@Angelite your reality and my reality are exactly the same. Two drops in a ocean, co existing side by side via imagination. 

I do not know of your reality ? 

I do not know of any reality except my own for I am the absolute truth in my reality. And there is no other realities, this is delusion. 

Yet we have the same box with the same exact absolute truth. They are completely identical. 

To the god who can not be worded (Allah) we both exist in his universe. Until we both realise that our realities are being imagined. We do not actually exist. Our self -awareness itself is being imagined. 

Until we take a choice to leave our self-awareness behind there will be no absolute truth. I’m the relative truth, the dual truth still within the absolute truth. But the absolute truth is also dual as long as I am “me” as long as I have awareness. 

When I choose to give up my awareness. I will be Allah, you will not be distinct from me. You will not know of seperate realities , of thoughts , of dreams ... you and I are one in the same :) 

we must give up our form to become one with the divine. This is the cost we must pay. 

Life for death 

life for peace 

Edited by Aakash