UDT

Truth and the Embodiement of Enlightenment

57 posts in this topic

Leo you say that truth is rock bottom.

But then how do you know that it isn't just rock bottom from YOUR (or mine, or whoever's) PERSPECTIVE.

How can you go the step and claim that Truth is everything there is, YES IT IS, BUT IT IS SO FOR YOU. You know what I mean? 

I know you will say because we are God.

But how do you know?? Of course from my perspective my consciousness is everything there is! But other human beings influence me with their presence and energy, it is not mine! 

So isn't truth just rock bottom for the individual?

Is there a practice to contemplate that? 

Once in acid I looked my friend in the eyes and thought I'd see myself looking at me, it that it? 

But then again how can you KNOW ?

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

7 minutes ago, UDT said:

No. The truth is the end of the individual. That is why it is the rock bottom, regardless of the perspective an individual has.
There is no individual, there is no other, there is no mind and there is no world. r o c k  b o t t o m.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

All thinking is just relative imagination, if you stop thinking (questioning is also thinking), silence appears. You cannot go anywhere inside silence you see xD 

You are stuck in subjective/objective perspective duality. The truth comes prior to those mental concepts. It is what is.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@UDT What you're missing is the insight of no-self.

The distinction between self/other is imaginary. So there are no individuals.

This requires awakening.

Yes, LSD was showing you that. But you are not taking the contemplation seriously enough. Ask all your doubts when you are on LSD.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, UDT said:

Leo you say that truth is rock bottom.

But then how do you know that it isn't just rock bottom from YOUR (or mine, or whoever's) PERSPECTIVE.

How can you go the step and claim that Truth is everything there is, YES IT IS, BUT IT IS SO FOR YOU. You know what I mean? 

I know you will say because we are God.

But how do you know?? Of course from my perspective my consciousness is everything there is! But other human beings influence me with their presence and energy, it is not mine! 

Is there a practice to contemplate that? 

Once in acid I looked my friend in the eyes and thought I'd see myself looking at me, it that it? 

But then again how can you KNOW ?

Its a great question but it's being asked because you are still in the realm of the relative - form.  When you shed all form there is only the formless and this is the Absolute.   You can't miss the Absolute - you'll know it when you see it because it won't be you that's knowing it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

For you as entity there will always be a higher form of embodiment, mastery. The same goes other way around, infinitely many less sophisticated forms will be below you.

But in a twisted way because every form has infinitely many steps of evolution both up and down they are all equal. And the Truth about that equality never changes, is the real rock-bottom. This is self-evident and doesn't require confirmation by anyone, neither scientist nor machine elves.

At least that's how I understand it.

15 hours ago, UDT said:

A glimps.

On 8/19/2019 at 11:44 PM, Leo Gura said:

@UDT What you're missing is the insight of no-self.

The distinction between self/other is imaginary. So there are no individuals.

This requires awakening.

Yes, LSD was showing you that. But you are not taking the contemplation seriously enough. Ask all your doubts when you are on LSD.

I appreciate that you're putting a lot of effort into explaining difficult concepts, Leo. But being rationally aware of your strings won't make you awakened spiritually in any sense. It is still you playing as God. But you are NOT God, that's self deception. If there's a God, it is everything and we're a part of it.

It seems that many members on this forum say that they're enlightened or awakened spiritually. This is a big red flag for me. Why would you say that again and again when exchanging ideas with others? It's not constructive at all and this attitude seems just plain arrogant.

Relative truths are not absolute truths and nobody is entitled in telling the truth to others. This sense of entitlement is egotistical.

Edited by Phoenixx

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

On 8/22/2019 at 5:14 AM, Phoenixx said:

I appreciate that you're putting a lot of effort into explaining difficult concepts, Leo. But being rationally aware of your strings won't make you awakened spiritually in any sense. It is still you playing as God. But you are NOT God, that's self deception. If there's a God, it is everything and we're a part of it.

It seems that many members on this forum say that they're enlightened or awakened spiritually. This is a big red flag for me. Why would you say that again and again when exchanging ideas with others? It's not constructive at all and this attitude seems just plain arrogant.

Relative truths are not absolute truths and nobody is entitled in telling the truth to others. This sense of entitlement is egotistical.

Are you not a part of "everything"?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

On 8/23/2019 at 10:43 PM, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Are you not a part of "everything"?

I'm a part of "everything" but I don't claim to be God. It's more accurate to say that I'm a facet of God/reality but I'm not all that is. That's what self-deluded individuals think they are. This is not the definition of true spirituality.

54 minutes ago, Phoenixx said:

I'm a part of "everything" but I don't claim to be God. It's more accurate to say that I'm a facet of God/reality but I'm not all that is. That's what self-deluded individuals think they are. This is not the definition of true spirituality.

But you just said that God is everything in the post I quoted you so you are contradicting yourself.

what you are misinterpreting is that you think the statement “you are God” means ONLY you are God, or you as more of God than anything else, then in that sense you are right. But you are misunderstanding the message. 

The floor you are standing on or the toilet you are sitting on is just as much as god as you. 

“You” being God goes beyond your personal identity of who you think you are. Thats just a misconception of who you really are. That misconception, your identity, is your ego, and that is not God, but in a sense, is still part of God and made of God. 

Self-Deluded individuals, what your trying to say, think their Ego is God and everything else is not.

@Phoenixx You don't know what you're talking about.

Be here to learn, not to preach your half-baked understandings of God.

If you create any separation whatsoever between you/God, that's a duality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Phoenixx You don't know what you're talking about.

Be here to learn, not to preach your half-baked understandings of God.

If you create any separation whatsoever between you/God, that's a duality.

You create separation between what is and what you think it is. What you think it is, is not separated from what is. Truth is.

3 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Self-Deluded individuals, what your trying to say, think their Ego is God and everything else is not.

You are self-deluded if you think that your individual perception is separate from others. Other facets are not separate from the truth, they are part of everything that is. Saying that YOU know truth while others are deluded is self-delusion.

Edited by Phoenixx

24 minutes ago, Phoenixx said:

You create separation between what is and what you think it is. What you think it is, is not separated from what is. Truth is.

You are self-deluded if you think that your individual perception is separate from others. Other facets are not separate from the truth, they are part of everything that is. Saying that YOU know truth while others are deluded is self-delusion.

Dude at this point I don’t even know what you are trying to say. 

Read a book about non-duality or two before you dogmatically state your beliefs against something you clearly don’t grasp. Its like you are trying to argue against something which you don’t even understand what the counter argument is trying to say.

1 minute ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Dude at this point I don’t even know what you are trying to say.

Why do you say it is duality when I say that truth is?

2 minutes ago, Phoenixx said:

Why do you say it is duality when I say that truth is?

Did you mean to quote Leo? i didnt say anything about duality 

Truth just is, yes. You are right about that. 

Your core misunderstanding is what you think the word “you” is referring  to when you take the statement “you are God” and get outraged at how someone could be deluded thinking that they are God.

you have to examine deeper what “you” is referring to, its not your ego, your personal identity as a human that encapsulates God, yet that is still a part of God.

1 hour ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Did you mean to quote Leo? i didnt say anything about duality 

Truth just is, yes. You are right about that. 

Your core misunderstanding is what you think the word “you” is referring  to when you take the statement “you are God” and get outraged at how someone could be deluded thinking that they are God.

you have to examine deeper what “you” is referring to, its not your ego, your personal identity as a human that encapsulates God, yet that is still a part of God.

I'm not egotistic if I say that truth is. Not saying that truth is what I think it is either. But Leo said that he knows the truth and others are deluded. That's the same as saying that truth is [insert definition here] while other statements are false. As for the God part, I don't see how "me" could be everything. For me it's sufficient to say "I am" without using the "God" word. So why would I use fancy words like "God" instead of "human"? "Human" is not separated from "God".

Edited by Phoenixx

57 minutes ago, Phoenixx said:

I'm not egotistic if I say that truth is. Not saying that truth is what I think it is either. But Leo said that he knows the truth and others are deluded. That's the same as saying that truth is [insert definition here] while other statements are false. As for the God part, I don't see how "me" could be everything. For me it's sufficient to say "I am" without using the "God" word. So why would I use fancy words like "God" instead of "human"? "Human" is not separated from "God".

Because “you” arent a human in the absolute sense, you are God imagining you are human. This doesnt mean you neglect your human life.

Do self-inquiry practice. Try to find where the “you” resides in your human body and mind. Youll be unable to find “you” if you do it correctly.

3 hours ago, Phoenixx said:

I can smell your shadow from here.

Stop being a preacher over a forum. If you REALLY knew this to your bones you would be out living it and not talking shit on a forum. 

Your arrogance is nauseating. 

Someone who truly “owns” their enlightenment doesn’t act as arrogantly as you are. They are not nondual preachers on how deluded other people are. 

Talk around a REAL enlightened master like this in person and he’d stare at you like you were scared prey. Show some humility.