ActualizedDavid

Movies about Awakening ◉_◉

109 posts in this topic

That's a nice one? It's not about awakening per se but maybe rather the present moment if you know what I mean. 

What i have noticed about movies is that regardless of the movie or what it is about, if your awareness is high, you can find the point of enlightenment and awakening in all of them. I personally have found in a very still and aligned state of being, i could see the perfection even in tv commercials.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned here but the movie “Wild” I found truly inspiring. Finished watching it today. It’s about grievance, self-discovery, letting go and acceptance. A very decent and illuminating very movie.

On 7/2/2021 at 3:14 PM, VioletFlame said:

"Waking Life"

This movie is brilliant. :x It centers around a guy who travels through a series of random encounters having various metaphysical/ontological discussions. It is one of the most philosophical films you can watch! I highly recommend it. 9_9

Okay, I watched this because it was posted in this thread and caught my eye. Oh my gosh, brilliant is an understatement. Such an incredible piece of art. Thank you for sharing! 

Just watched this film called ‘free guy’. Came across it accidentally and thought I’d give a go. First 10 minutes I was sort of like ahh I’m not sure about this it could be a bit daft. But then it really started clicking and was very enjoyable. A good comedic side to it with good depth to the story. Reminded me of when leo uses the example of super mario. Worth a watch

On 8/29/2021 at 8:15 PM, Gianna said:

Okay, I watched this because it was posted in this thread and caught my eye. Oh my gosh, brilliant is an understatement. Such an incredible piece of art. Thank you for sharing! 

I bought it because of a different post on this forum. Very artistic and meta! I also find it hilarious that Alex Jones is in the movie.

Just now, Willie said:

I also find it hilarious that Alex Jones is in the movie.

Which scene was this from!? ? I didn’t catch that. Haha