assx95

How to actually integrate all teaching of Actualized.org?

50 posts in this topic

I am taking notes of Leo's videos, but they don't fit as smoothly as I thought they would. And i end up looking for a video which is foundational and which would ground me, by understanding its theory and the actions to be taken on that. 

But it all feels incomplete. I want to take action but i am simply unable to. Where do I start? 

12 minutes ago, assx95 said:

but i am simply unable to.

Why? Whats stopping you? Reality and life has many facets. A big key here is being observant to how you think. Remember a lot of this work is about *deconstruction* than construction.

@assx95 I think his best foundational video is “65 core principles for living a good life”.

@assx95 You can start by watching your emotional state throughout the day and becoming aware of what makes you annoyed.

unborn Truth

Work it hard for like 4 or 5 years.  Live and breathe this stuff for like 4 or 5 years.  You have to re-condition yourself basically.  Kind of like re-parenting yourself.  You become your own parent.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

There is only being and non-being.

Everything else is theory, theory of which many are convinced by and go out and proselytize. Beware the proselytizers, you will go in with an appetite thinking you're going to get full but it is merely an illusion. The only next step is thinking for yourself, beyond that the rest is for you to decide.

That is all I have to share, my relationship with theory has completely changed now that I'm more and more "Buddha" (for lack of a better term).

Peace.

Edited by possibilities

33 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Work it hard for like 4 or 5 years.  Live and breathe this stuff for like 4 or 5 years.  You have to re-condition yourself basically.  Kind of like re-parenting yourself.  You become your own parent.

This. 

But after awakening to 'no meta'

this need years aswell of rebuilding yourself. It's like washing the os computer of the old trash and using new softwares to rework properly.

Or maybe even a lifetime of work you never too wake.

Pick the topic you are weakest at, such as Emotions, Happiness, Confidence, Life Skills, and start watching some of those under the appropriate category.  I would stay away from watching too many enlightenment videos (something I did and wasted too much thought on) unless you are emotionally ready and plan on taking some psychadelics. Make sure to embody it, and try to take a break for a week or so here and there and work on what you learned from the videos.

@Joseph Maynor I disagree that "you have to recondition yourself", conditioning is where one of the biggest problems lay. It's more a matter of deconditioning oneself and reaching a higher level of mind.

As for theorisation, it really only begins after consciousness has cleaned and upgraded itself. There's a strong before and after here with respect to where ones personal biases will lay in that theorisation.

Theorisation only becomes a means to an end as opposed to an end in itself, as there's no longer that attachment there.

Theorisation is of primary importance merely to the impact of the organism, vice versa, and this is where framing begins relative to realities potentials.

It's of primary importance as well that the organism thinks for themselves, otherwise their utility will comparatively shrink, growing dependencies that outweigh the cost of its continued living.

Edited by possibilities

From my perspective the conditioning will happen automatically as its a natural part of learning hence why it doesn't need to be emphasised, its as simple as when my body thinks of eating certain foods popup into my brain. What I mean by a deconditioning is that when those foods popup into the brain there isn't an attachment there, there isn't a "MUST DO THIS". The conditioning always has this danger to it, there is never one set way to anything, from my perspective that is the path of unconsciousness. The problem with "trying to condition oneself" is its like an act of resistance as opposed to being acceptance with what is, denial creeps in. I've found that the path of deconditioning expands the consciousness as opposed to contracting it in that "trying to condition" state, thus allowing consciousness to be more susceptible to making a more suitable decision.

I would differentiate "trying to condition" with "trying to learn", the latter having more sense to it because when you're in a state of trying to learn consciousness is sensitive to its inner experience and so isn't going to try and push through denial, instead it will study and learn from it thus using the path of learning as a portal to enhancing and growing consciousness as opposed to diminishing it in those moments of "trying to condition". The true light of consciousness can never come to bear in a pretend state, of which to me is much more likely conditional to a conditioned state. Pretending is the act of disengaging the process of learning fully and in doing so, not being fully awake.

What is your thinking?

Edited by possibilities

I would also encourage the questions:

"Where does the desire to condition oneself come from? Is this a choice that my true self would make under a completely unconditioned state?"

Regarding the last question, given it could come from prior conditioning - the desire to meet expectations that others (whether our close or non-local (i.e. some perceived teacher) - implicit, explicit, felt, sensed or thought) have put on us, resulting from feelings of inferiority/related. "If I cannot be this.... Then I am this (some negative connotation)", if there's anything like that, I'd encourage a conversation with those identity structures, peel those layers back so that the falseness is seen through.

Edited by possibilities

@possibilities You know what it's like to improve yourself.   You might not yet be fully conscious of this, but in part you are.  You can feel the pull of the intuition of your Higher-self.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, possibilities said:

I have no idea what you mean by that actually, could you please elaborate? Thanks.

I accept the fact that no two people are at the same place in their Path.  You might be speaking Chinese and I might be speaking English.  You might live in China and I might live in Australia.  You might be at Stage X of life and I might be at Stage Y of life.  Maybe you're a woman and I'm a man.  Maybe your personality type is the opposite of mine.  Maybe your most sought-after objectives in life differ from mine.  Maybe your grab-bag of useful theory differs from my grab-bag of useful theory.  Maybe your life trajectory is tangential to my life trajectory.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

What I encourage is not to create some imagined character you've created in the mind, know that this is just an illusion, that if there's any attachment here those identity structures can be worked through. From birth, there is always a pushing of DNA to create what it was meant to be, (with respect to us humans) not a lion, fish, duck or some actor in a film but its true essence.

I feel you are avoiding the discovery here of the actual origins of what you're talking about.

That is okay and I don't mind. It is your business.

Edited by possibilities

@possibilities  You might think authenticity is the end, but it's really just the beginning.  Authenticity is the mere starting place for advanced Personal/ Interpersonal Development work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Could you elaborate on what you mean by that? The only conclusion I can make at present is that you equate advanced personality development work as conditioning oneself. If this is true, where did you get this idea and why do you believe this to be the case? Where would you put being true to being (I'd phrase it more as this than authenticity given authenticity can be a loaded term to some)? (to personality development work in general not just advanced)

And that's an interesting way of putting it, what do you mean by the term personality?

What is the difference between advanced and beginner here?

How is conditioning related to personality?

Edited by possibilities

32 minutes ago, possibilities said:

Could you elaborate on what you mean by that? The only conclusion I can make at present is that you equate advanced personality development work as conditioning oneself. If this is true, where did you get this idea and why do you believe this to be the case? Where would you put being true to being (I'd phrase it more as this than authenticity given authenticity can be a loaded term to some)? (to personality development work in general not just advanced)

And that's an interesting way of putting it, what do you mean by the term personality?

What is the difference between advanced and beginner here?

How is conditioning related to personality?

You're at a different part of the Path than I am.  We're Mars and Venus to each other.  I'm not saying I'm superior to you or you me.  We prefer different lenses to look at Being through right now in our respective journeys, that's all.  Celebrate diversity!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor

I would refer to that as a cop-out.

The celebration of diversity and answering questions are completely different things, however if it is your behaviour to make statements and avoid deeper questions from others with responses like "celebrate diversity", then in future I'll just avoid asking the questions as it'll be an unproductive interaction if that's the pattern.

See I've posed questions in relation to your claims, you've decided to avoid those questions by simply stating "we're different".

To me a more honest answer would simply be: "I don't want to talk about it" as opposed to making assumptions about directions.

Once again though, it is your business and I respect that, I'll just talk straight with you and anyone about different responses I receive.

I put authenticity first right through to the end.

Without authenticity, consciousness cannot know what to do with itself as it does not know itself, it is simply run by unconscious programming.

Edited by possibilities