Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrewNows

We live in the matrix but are you aware of it?

23 posts in this topic

This is a very excellent put together video; do realize there may be many aspects of the matrix you have awoken to but without alertness and more questioning, the matrix will eat you alive, it will create more suffering within you. Have you had enough yet? 

@DrewNows You can imagine Matrix-like models but none of them are it. No model fits Truth.

unborn Truth

8 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@DrewNows You can imagine Matrix-like models but none of them are it. No model fits Truth.

Most of us grow up learning about this illusory matrix but it never feels quite right 

if you don’t like my matrix you are free to leave xD

@zeroISinfinity yes things happen especially if we just allow them to :) 

The difference here is that when you awaken from the Matrix you are still in the Matrix.  Can't escape yourself. xD

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The difference here is that when you awaken from the Matrix you are still in the Matrix.  Can't escape yourself. xD

And THIS can sure be a bitter pill to swallow 

Reality is not a matrix, that's just a new age idea. A matrix has to be grounded in reality, and reality is groundless.

Reality is just itself.

(I didn't watch the video, so my comment maybe irrelevant).

19 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Reality is not a matrix, that's just a new age idea. A matrix has to be grounded in reality, and reality is groundless.

Reality is just itself.

You are reality, the matrix is reality, they are one and the same, simply grounded in itself, it is an appearance created by the collective 

21 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

(I didn't watch the video, so my comment maybe irrelevant).

Two points: 1. Watch the video. 2. Don’t do that. (I’m joking ?, have a good day) 

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

You are reality

I'm not reality. Reality is me.

Same goes for the matrix.

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

Two points: 1. Watch the video. 2. Don’t do that. (I’m joking ?, have a good day) 

I like #2 ??

@DrewNows Spend 30 mins. silently observing the comings and goings in a busy Walmart parking lot. The matrix becomes quite evident.:D

Pinocchio in the puppet matrix - "There are no strings on me"

This guy is great, there is always an upbeat positive tone is his videos...

3 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@DrewNows Spend 30 mins. silently observing the comings and goings in a busy Walmart parking lot. The matrix becomes quite evident.:D

I was at one yesterday got immediately distracted by lots of birds in the sky then an epic looking sunset, don’t think anyone else could see them ?

@NatashaJesus take me back to my childhood thanks, awesome ? 

@Key Elements ??

@SerpaeTetra he’s an awesome freak of a human, I’m pretty new to his content 

@DrewNows somewhere around 10:04 in that video clip, he said,

"A lot of ppl are trying to interfere with other ppl's learning experience. A lot of ppl are trying to interfere with the lessons they have to learn on their own."

He said it beautifully--the whole video clip. It makes complete sense. That's why, as I said earlier, I'll do my LP structured with non-duality (including, my awakening) said at very top--sparingly, like the structure of Maslow's diagram (with self-transendence said on the top). There's no point in saying something when most ppl (if not all) can't understand it or relate to it. If my LP is to become a pointer, I can't point in the right direction, and ppl start going the wrong way. That means I did not do my job right.

@Key Elements yes that’s what I feel I am shifting toward. I’m definitely still guilty of doing this “assisting”, perhaps lacking emotional maturity 

heres another on point post in the same ball park 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows those are excellent sayings that you posted.

Let me add, it's like riding a bike. You could give someone tips on how to ride better, but you can't do it for them. And, those tips might not even be helpful. Everyone has a different way of learning to ride a bike.

However, with enlightenment and non-duality and all that, it is the most profound. It can't even be compared to riding a bike. Everyone is unique and there are too many factors. It doesn't make any sense to me that some ppl just embrace one method just because someone said so. I think sometimes it just happens because you completed whatever you need to do in life, or whatever. Like I said, there are just too many factors, and yes, there is such thing as a person's karma that could contribute to it or not contribute to it. Ralph just calls it, "what goes around comes around."

14 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

It doesn't make any sense to me that some ppl just embrace one method just because someone said so. I think sometimes it just happens because you completed whatever you need to do in life, or whatever.

I agree and it does go beyond reason, just so radical. I think ppl will explore something someone shares or recommends, then embrace it if the method resonates then don’t often question why it does.

And I just think Truth finds you when you’re ready. If someone isn’t motivated to seek it, it’s probably not their time yet

16 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

I agree and it does go beyond reason, just so radical. I think ppl will explore something someone shares or recommends, then embrace it if the method resonates then don’t often question why it does.

And I just think Truth finds you when you’re ready. If someone isn’t motivated to seek it, it’s probably not their time yet

@DrewNows totally.

I really like that clip of Ralph. I used to listen to it several times, and now, when I listen to it again, it sounds even more beautiful. He said around 14:20, 

"If you try to fit in, you'll just be another brick in the wall."

This definitely fits into non-duality. Each path in this life is totally unique with so many factors. I bet a person already has some clues within as to what to do and in which direction to go. I seriously think finding a well thought out, high conscious LP is a big step. 

@Key Elements another point I was going to edit in I thought you were getting to is why people place their faith/trust completely in others, something very common in the self help and spiritual community where people are looking for psychological security. 

In my experience this is due to the obvious lack of faith in themselves, need for validation, as well as a desperate need for a mentor, and unwillingness to take a leap of faith or a chance on themselves 

7 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

I seriously think finding a well thought out, high conscious LP is a big step. 

Yes maybe for some, it can sure be...I don’t talk about my life purpose, I feel as though I lack a plan, and continue to fall into prepping until burnout, like I’ll never actually be ready. I’ve had new desires lately to jump into new Opportunities and I feel it’s going to lead to more joy, so that’s where I’m at, bringing ideas into fruition