Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vaishnavi

Quick Question (what image pops in your mind when ...)

11 posts in this topic

First thing that pops in my head are people of foreign countries (outside of US where I am) or not of mainstream US culture that facilitate the healing process in people guiding them through a psychedelic journey. 

But when I think deeper I think of any conscious person who has respect for a certain plant medicine that knows how guide someone else through their journey so they can get the best results. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

A man , Native American, in funky colorful robes dancing around chanting while someone is having a psychedelic experience laying on the floor.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

A spiritual pioneer who utilizes various method, such as meditation, contemplation, visualizations, psychedelics, etc, to attain wisdom/ awakening. Often using this spiritual wisdom to guide people threw their own spiritual quests. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

A man , Native American, in funky colorful robes dancing around chanting while someone is having a psychedelic experience laying on the floor.

+1 

same for me

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

A person (man, mostly) working with plants and spirits for healing and discovery.  

Side note.. One of my clients is a shaman and invited me to a drum circle she is hosting, but I won't be able to go because it's the very night I'm returning from a 2 day trip. ???..... But she said they will have one again

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

A minotaur looking creature wearing tribal attire. 

I realize this is a stereotype, yet it’s the first thing that popped in my mind:

An “exotic” person and environment. A Native American (of the U.S) or South American. Dressed in a type of traditional clothing. There might be face paint or a mask. There is traditional music. The setting is in nature: the Sierra, desert, forest or jungle. There is burning of dried plants such as sage, yet not incense. There is mystical activity that seems like dream realms  (this may or may not involve medicine/drugs).