Freakrik

My main problems when semi tripping

10 posts in this topic

I would Love to explore consciousness. But i am afriad of 1. Entering realms with suffering. I Don't want to suffer (i talked to a man who said he went to Hell. Most painfull thing on this earth + 1 level) 

afriad to get an heartattack. I have looked up my hearts. No problems. But it stilla Feels like i am gonna have an heartattack. 

I am semi tripping on Taking high förses of weed. It can get trippy. Not to intense. But still

These types of anxieties are common. You can use mini doses of psychedelics, get insights and still feel in control. Alternatively, you could try a cannabis edible. They give a quasi-psychedelic feel - more than smoking or vaping. 

There are also ways to explore consciousness without substances: Retreats, shamanic breathing, kriya yoga, sensory deprivation tanks etc. Get creative. Today I hiked deep into a forest and laid under trees for two hours - I went in and out of lucid states of consciousness with no substances. 

You gotta find out who's suffering. As long as there are thoughts that there is a "you" there will be a you to suffer

3 hours ago, Freakrik said:

afriad to get an heartattack. I have looked up my hearts. No problems. But it stilla Feels like i am gonna have an heartattack. 

try eat less salt, more potassium. Your heart beat will be softer.

13 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

These types of anxieties are common. You can use mini doses of psychedelics, get insights and still feel in control. Alternatively, you could try a cannabis edible. They give a quasi-psychedelic feel - more than smoking or vaping. 

There are also ways to explore consciousness without substances: Retreats, shamanic breathing, kriya yoga, sensory deprivation tanks etc. Get creative. Today I hiked deep into a forest and laid under trees for two hours - I went in and out of lucid states of consciousness with no substances. 

I take 0,25 gram of cannabis. Meditating on that is intense. Small doses i feel Very Very Good when meditating. But high doses. That is intense

22 hours ago, Freakrik said:

I Don't want to suffer

Why is that? 

Sailing on the ceiling 

Agree with @Serotoninluv - edibles do give a psychedelic feel that I reckon is perfect for a beginner, I find exploring the meditative space under the influence is quite fascinating and insightful and this is after my LSD and mushroom trips. Best to gain experience that way. There's no rush with any of this, the more study, contemplation, meditation and patience one has through this process the better - NO RUSH, enjoy the journey.

I think with experience you'll realise such fears aren't necessary but simply a healthy respect for the power of these substances.

The whole point of spiritual work is to overcome fear by facing it.

Consciousness transcends fear and suffering.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Freakrik That man created his own suffering, from attachment to thoughts & believing he is a separate physical self. There is not a physical hell, as in place, or realm, you could “go to”. That man told you about this from the place of self denial & suffering, and an incredibly selfish egoic desire to cause you to suffer as well. Essentially, he’s a fool and if you listen to him, you join his foolery.

Notice you are fearing something you heard about, not something you’ve experienced. It’s your own thought you’re believing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, Ry4n said:

There's no rush with any of this, the more study, contemplation, meditation and patience one has through this process the better - NO RUSH, enjoy the journey.

I think with experience you'll realise such fears aren't necessary but simply a healthy respect for the power of these substances.

I second this. In the beginning, I was super arrogant and did things more than I could handle. Psychedelics will teach you directly what you are and are not ready for. But don’t let those setbacks weigh you down too much... The more you learn the inner workings of yourself, the more authentic confidence you’ll discover and your life will flow more intuitively.