Paul92

Are we robots?

70 posts in this topic

@Truth Addict thank you for the kind regards, 

i will acknowledge that you want me to leave you alone 

my intentions were meaningful, to not get too caught up in things being real and not illusions, just like enlightened people get caught up in things being illusions and not real. 

It's difficult to thread in the middle, when you know that both are true as a seeker, however, this is the problem we are dealing with now on actualised.org, the same issue buddha had 

if people skew heavily towards illusion, they will reach enlightenment. However, if they skew too too heavily to illusions, they'll find it difficult to reach nirvana. total enlightenment

still i will acknowledge your wishes

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict thank you for the kind regards, 

i will acknowledge that you want me to leave you alone 

my intentions were meaningful, to not get too caught up in things being real and not illusions, just like enlightened people get caught up in things being illusions and not real. 

It's difficult to thread in the middle, when you know that both are true as a seeker, however, this is the problem we are dealing with now on actualised.org, the same issue buddha had 

if people skew heavily towards illusion, they will reach enlightenment. However, if they skew too too heavily to illusions, they'll find it difficult to reach nirvana. total enlightenment

still i will acknowledge your wishes

I don't want you to leave me alone. I want you to rather transcend the mind. It got you this far, but it won't get you anywhere else.

Free yourself from the mind, from its paradoxes and strange loops, from the stories, the goals, and the dreams, and then come back so we can talk.

Edited by Truth Addict

31 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

I don't want you to leave me alone. I want you to rather transcend the mind. It got you this far, but it won't get you anywhere else.

Free yourself from the mind, from its paradoxes and strange loops, from the stories, the goals, and the dreams, and then come back so we can talk.

:) this is the exact problem we face at actualise.org

This is not what true enlightenment. This is the idea of what enlightenment is. 

I have already free'd my mind of such questions, the proper way of doing it. 

I'm way past "enlightenment".... i'm at the stage of "de-enlightenment" --> the second part of enlightenment process to reach true nirvana 

Still i enjoy the title of the prince of hell  :ph34r: 

what i'm saying is... is , i am already in a state a non-duality. I am god, but my ego has full authority LOL 

hence ... i have full control over duality and my mind isn't contorted into delusion. 

Edited by Aakash

@Truth Addict I'm absolutely open to further discussion. Don't want much out of life to be honest. You know I had about 3 months where I was so happy just being me and believing I was in control and other people were real. These anxieties come back though. Its the only thing I want to make peace with. 

@Truth Addict It's a possibility. What part of us is us? It's hard to pin point. But that scares me. My main motivator in life and the thing I find most fascinating is our individual uniqueness. Our qualities, skills, talents. I think its wonderful. Without that, I'm a bit lost. 

@Paul92

What if we're both part and whole at the same time? Could there be a whole without its parts?

Notice that you are focusing on the empty half of the glass. But the whole glass is both full and empty, depending on how you look at it. But in the end, it's a glass, a blank canvas, a container that can be filled with air and all the other stuff. That's how unique and awesome you are! You can paint whatever you want!

Just because you're whole does not mean you're not a part. Look at reality, don't listen to thoughts.

You're not the Yin, and not the Yang. You're both. You're each one of them individually, and both of them collectively.

Take some deep breaths and think about what I said.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict  Good stuff. Nonduality includes duality after all.

Leo is just showing us the other end of the paradox we weren't aware of :P

@Truth Addict @Truth Addict

Sort of get what you're saying. 

But if we are all God, as in parts of God, individual parts, surely we must have control over our own parts? 

7 minutes ago, Paul92 said:

But if we are all God, as in parts of God, individual parts, surely we must have control over our own parts? 

Why must we? And what does it mean for you to have control?

20 minutes ago, Paul92 said:

Sort of get what you're saying. 

Yes your will is also God's will. 

The only thing there is to control is God. But our egoic mechanisms are not satisfied because it does not identify with God. 

13 minutes ago, Paul92 said:

@Truth Addict @Truth Addict @Truth Addict

Don't know why it's tagging you 3 times. I'm on my phone and it won't let me delete. 

No worries.

@Truth Addict @Truth Addict @Truth Addict

Then who is pulling the strings?

Nothing. No one. You. God. Soul. Infinite intelligence. Infinite love. Infinite goodness. Wonder! Magic!

All of those point to the same thing. The most obvious thing, yet the most beautiful and unexplainable thing! You.

I could give you stories/explanations for why God is the way it is. But how would you truly know? I think any answer I give you would confuse you rather than answer your question.

You ask those questions because something is disturbing you and robbing you from feeling peace, stillness, and happiness.

Instead of trying to provide answers, try going directly at what you want:

• PEACE OF MIND.
  • STILLNESS.
  • HAPPINESS.

Basically, they're all the same thing, or more accurately, degrees of connection between you and God.

Meditate to make more connection. That's my favourite path.

Edited by Truth Addict

5 hours ago, Bryanbrax said:

@Paul92 do whatever makes you happy 

That's what most people think they do

And they're miserable.

:ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin

7 hours ago, Shin said:

That's what most people think they do

And they're miserable.

:ph34r:

Soon he will realize that money and objects won't make him happy

Yes we are biological robots with main purpose to survive and reproduce. ??

@zeroISinfinity lol, must be the difference between some in stage coral and someone pretending to be in stage coral :P 

Time to go meditate

Edited by Aakash