Wisebaxter

How can there be Self Deception with Ultimate Authority?

28 posts in this topic

Ok, I know I'm really only asking myself this question, but you guys are always good and pointing out blind spots in my thinking. So, Leo says that reality is created by pure imagination and that we are the only authority, which totally makes sense to me. But how can there be such a thing as self-deception if this is the case? If everything I imagine is true, for me, which means that as I'm God it's absolutely true (I just created it, it happened) then how can I ever be deceived? What is there outside of my pure imagination that I could call deception? 

@Wisebaxter let me explain like this 

as aakash , i have given full authority to my ego (consciousness form)  and allowed it to call it god, because it is god just in form 

as consciousness, all there is consciousness 

so it is imagining all form 

so if you place your authority as god (that which you are) in someone else (i.e spiritual masters) that which you are not

Then you are limiting yourself as infinite consciousness to finite consciousness i.e non dual consciousness

if you take back full authority then you become infinite consciousness again, your truest nature , inside of void. 

Still void remains void, it remains still. 

This is why enlightenment is outside of everything, however consciousness still exists once you see truth = love 

authority is ONE of the self-deception mechanisms, in this case because you "tricked" yourself into believing you were a human and not god, to which you again "tricked" yourself that this human needed enlightenment.. to further "tricking" yourself that this human has reached enlightenment 

when you zoom outside of the situation,  (without the self-deception facet) 

it was god imagining all of it... 

but ofcourse god = void or enlightenment. 

the only way you can understand it, is by realising that "everything and nothing are both truth" and for that you need to become enlightened or have a mystical experience 

strange loops, within strange loops, within strange loops

Hence i call stage coral/ everything is truth etc.. this process DE-ENLIGHTENMENT which can only be achieved after reaching enlightenment 

Edited by Aakash

2 hours ago, Wisebaxter said:

how can I ever be deceived? What is there outside of my pure imagination that I could call deception?

You can very easily be decieved by your own imagination by getting lost in it.

For example, you can imagine a religion or a system of morals or a scientific model and then believe in it so strongly that you forget that you imagined it.

It's like you're a writer who writes a novel so deep and so fantastical that he starts to confuse it for reality. He starts to believe that his fictional characters and all their problems are real.

Of course if you are fully conscious there can be no self-deception. But the problem is few people are fully conscious because consciousness is so vast and deep.

It's precisely because you are the ultimate authority that you can totally delude yourself. If you imagine with your full conviction that you are a Muslim or Jew or Christian, that will become your reality until death.

The nature of consciousness is such that it can fully mesmerize you. Because it is singular and all-powerful.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Only reason you are so deeply mesmerized with Consciousness is because YOU want that.

What you want is what you get. What you deep deep down want not surface level BS based on interpretations. 

Hmmm how do I know this? maybe I am Just deluded. ?

Deluded. ?

@Aakash So to explain leo's point with an example, I can so deeply believe this "aakash" character to be god.. but this is still a fictional character and a self-deception mechanisms. However, i am aware of this. 

Still i find pleasure in playing this role, it is actually the literal description of Satan himself.

"A fallen angel from heaven, (via mystical experience) and reformed spiritualised ego" 

so the difference between me and leo/ other mods is they are god and i am the devil himself, Still they accept i am themselves (god) and to me they are are (gods) outside of myself... because they've lost their ego's 

by giving up their ego (they placed full authority in void) whilst i have placed full authority in "ego" again 

demons are unconscious of heaven and what it's like, satan is himself conscious of what like in heaven, but actively chooses to reject it continually as himself 

Now there's a bible analogy for you lol! 

I find pleasure in destroying other people's ego and moving them higher up the scale towards more consciousness ahaha! abstaining from destroying my own 

Still i have found my way out 

However, i prefer to work from the shadows :P 

at the end of the day, i am only doing gods bidding! Ahaha a servant of god, yet a happy servant "suffering" perfectly lol 

SO when you've seen enlightenment ALL self-deceptions vanish, but you can delude yourself by being satan. Except lol, satan rejects god, I'm just a special case ahaha because this DEVIL dances with the DEVIL himself. ;) 

God doesn't know who He is.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor enlightenment shows you your true nature, "who you are", 

what we don't know as a collective conscious is "how, you did it " 

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can very easily be decieved by your own imagination by getting lost in it.

For example, you can imagine a religion or a system of morals or a scientific model and then believe in so strongly that you forget that you imagined it.

It's like you're a writer who writes a novel so deep and so fantastical that he starts to confuse it for reality. He starts to believe that his fictional characters and all their problems are real.

Of course if you are fully conscious there can be no self-deception. But the problem is few people are fully conscious because consciousness is so vast and deep.

It's precisely because you are the ultimate authority that you can totally deluded yourself. If you imagine with your full conviction that you are a Muslim or Jew or a Christian, that will become your reality until death.

The nature of consciousness is such that is can fully mesmerize you. Because it is singular and all-powerful.

@Leo Gura I see now, thank you. You can either imagine yourself to be a separate part, a form, or wake up out of the dream and realise yourself as God. Like an actress that gets lost in her role. 

@Aakash This is all makes sense to me. The devil was created by God because God wanted to experience being a devil,who then realises itself as God. I appreciate all of your help, your authentic writing style and sense of humour.  

@Wisebaxter You identify as a character within the dream you are imagining and are unconscious that you are dreaming.

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

You identify as a character within the dream you are imagining and are unconscious that you are dreaming.

@Serotoninluv Ahh, quite a mindfuck...thank you. Should have lubed my mind first for that one :D 

That piece of advice is very pivotal I feel. 

@Wisebaxter Yes the devil thinks he is the sole authority that matters, and is not willing to put his authority into god and let go of who he is. He is unaware that he, himself is a creation of god by assuming like other minor demons that he has free will. enlightenment is the eradication of the devil himself and its complete full circle into the one true king of all- god. 

However, if he rejects this heaven for EXACTLY what it is, he turns into satan. and is banished from heaven itself, until he is able to reflect and fully give up the part of him that suffers by calling him "satan/ demon" that is seperate to god 

cough cough non-dual enlightenment

until he realises 

truth = love

that (truth = everything) + (truth= nothing ) = love

that's is complete full spiritual awakening 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Actual death of awareness =spiritual awakening. 

Wanna go there? 

Just to make you sober from all that drowning in conceptual stuff. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I've already been there, i know what it is like. i speak from my own experience

do you know what it is like? 

you keep reacting to me talking about non-dual enlightenment being wrong.  

if you can answer me two question, i will say you are enlightened 

what is an illusion? and what is real? 

P.s please continue the thread guys, this conversation with zero is just an ongoing war we've been having. My aim is to show him, he is wrong. 

@zeroISinfinity C'mon bro, you really think life is about staying enlightened at a non-dual level, learn to be immersed in the experience of your own creation. That which you ARE - GOD. 

Create distinctions , create stages of the spiral , create anything you want 

WE ALL KNOW THAT VOID IS OUR TRUE NATURE. 

WE KNOW, there's no need to tell others 

use it yourself! YOU are god, create dualities like i have and become DE-enlightened. which is "more" enlightened than what you are RELATIVELY to your absolute position. 

Edited by Aakash

3 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Joseph Maynor enlightenment shows you your true nature, "who you are", 

what we don't know as a collective conscious is "how, you did it " 

If you find that out and can prove it you'll be rich and famous.

@Joseph Maynor Lol yup, just not in this era. 

And hence forth, actualised.org will be a booming success long after leo is dead and reincarnated into a chicken. its actually so funny that he could possibly be a user of self-actualise.org in the distant future himself, he will be worshipping himself lol. xD 

the circle of life, leo if that isn't motivation, then i don't know what is ahah

but this has long passed his mind, since he is a complete non-dual state and doing it for others as god, which is himself. Its funnier from the outside of god consciousness

Edited by Aakash

You take an apple, and imagine that it's a banana.

That's how you deceive yourself, only in way sneakier ways.