Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bryanbrax

NEED SOS

8 posts in this topic

Should I "enjoy" my teen life or go "full" spiritual journey,  or should I somehow do both

Both!

Your life *is* your spiritual journey, and you should find a way to enjoy it in a way that is most fulfilling, and to your highest calling.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Definitely both. You should enjoy your life, teen or not as well as follow a healthy spiritual journey, teen or not

Do both! 

Even I'd say do more of teen life!

70% teen life

30% spiritual journey

Good Luck! :)

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@Bryanbrax I say live your teen life. Make your mistakes. Sow your seeds. At the same time, practice meditation and learn non - attachment.  You will have to unravel your psyche at some point, and this will give you a great head start. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Couldn't agree more with the rest of us.

Enjoy your youth. It's a stage you have to have and you will go past it in the end. Definitely do meditation/Kriya yoga, be smart and observe yourself in which phase you are and where you need to go. Spiral dynamics helps a bunch, but I have to ward you - later it just limits you.

Mahadev

@Bryanbrax Take the time to establish what you most deeply & truly want, create your genuine dream for this life. Get it on a wall or dry erase board, focus on it daily, visualize daily, add to it as the adventure unfolds. Inspect thoroughly, every barrier within you, every resistant thought that arises, as you live your dream - and they disappear. What you resist persists - Letting Go is true artistry, not ‘powering through’. Truly living your life’s dream will uncover everything within you to be shed. You’re creating your dream life already, this is simply alignment, unification with what is. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE