inFlow

Realized that I'am god. (the actual Me)

29 posts in this topic

Wow what a relief to realize that is. There is no self, I'am god. I can agree with Leo when he said his #1 teaching "You are god". Hes not lying we are gods. Wheww.. Iam free!

Mahadev

@inFlow did you have a mystical experience or are you just taking this as a belief? Be careful about the latter because you need to do the practices and if you just believe it that's all it will ever be for you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It's as if you no longer have your lower-self left, hes gone.

Mahadev

@Inliytened1 I believe this is a great mystical experience. I had been getting insight after insight the past few days like crazy, I even thought "am I going insane?" But I couldn't doubt my insights, because they were the truth.

Mahadev

@theking00 God inside of a human. As if you are god seeing and speaking through a human, but you are not doing it. Become aware of that.

Mahadev

Its so great to live.

Mahadev

Again, so many people here claiming to be god. There can only be one, so who is it?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

2 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Again, so many people here claiming to be god. There can only be one, so who is it?

All of it even the ones that aren't conscious of it.

Which means you :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shaun its a paradox  - infinity is - it will break your mind because it's finite.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Yup,or else they will take ego self as God and create New ego identity of God. Consciousness alone without Thinker is God. GOD is selfless it is everything except one thing. It is not self. 

@Nahm LP, Follow your heart? Do not Wish to use mind to get it so how to allow Consciousness to show what it really wants during meditation. 

How to claim REALITY? Still do not get that. 

Does it matter or don't. 

❤️❤️❤️

Also why would I create dream where I Will understand narcissism, devilry to the core? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

There is no self but God. Welcome home ?

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

LP, Follow your heart? Do not Wish to use mind to get it so how to allow Consciousness to show what it really wants during meditation. 

Why would you want a life purpose? Not in the sense I’m writing it off, but in the literally asking you - what do you want? Honestly, if you could snap you’re finger... that. What is it? 

How to claim REALITY? Still do not get that. 

Not sure what you mean here.

Does it matter or don't. 

What does matter? What doesn’t?

❤️❤️❤️

Also why would I create dream where I Will understand narcissism, devilry to the core? 

The prettiest girl at the dance never gets to experience the prettiest girl at the dance. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Thanks for answers. Just... I am not human anymore. Really mourning that. Maybe made mistake for going after this. Killed wonderful Adam. That's what I did. 

What deep down worries me so much is that I Will forget all of this like it never happened when this apparent form/mask collapse. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Nahm haha, thanks! ?Get it. ?

If I can snap my fingers and my Will be instantly done that Will be that everyone one awaken. 

That is not my personal desire that is "insight" from "omniscient" state of the Absolute. That is what God wants. 

@SriBhagwanYogi the practice mainly was kriya+mindfulness everywhere, the past few weeks started going to the gym and doing exercises with closed eyes for maximum mindfulnes. Also weed and the wife played a huge role leading to this. Seeing myself/or seeing the nonduality in my wife led me to awaken myself then to help awaken her.

This morning I just woke up - but as god.

Mahadev

God is not a he or a she its a It. There is no self, there is just god. And you are IT. We are it. Woow the mindblows

Mahadev