electroBeam

Question about How authority works

48 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura you said that God still needs to look to experts to ensure he doesn't fall into a blind spot. But at the same time you say that God is a black hole, there is no one outside of him, and all experts are imaginary. You say this needs to be done because God can still have blind spots.

But that doesn't make sense at all. How can God create something, and be deluded about what its created? So deluded that it needs its on creation to expose itself to its deludedness.

I'm imaginging I made a game like minecraft. I'm so deluded that while making minecraft I forget what a sand block is. I then need to ask a non playable character what a sand block is because I forgot it.

Isn't this just stupid? If I created the sand block, I know about the sand block more than any non playable character. This goes for everything in minecraft. 

God is so monstrously big that you have become lost inside your own imgination, like a psychotic. Like a psychotic you need a sane therapist to help you sort yourself out.

41 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

If I created the sand block, I know about the sand block more than any non playable character. This goes for everything in minecraft. 

Yes, indeed. That's exactly what I said: all authority is ultimately yours. So why are you looking to gurus and scientists and politicians to tell you what is true, who you are, and what to do?

The problem is you are not conscious that you created Minecraft. You're too busy playing a stupid human :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  What if I wanna take 5-MeO, but I don't know absolutely anything about psychedelics, shouldn't I do research? (in order to survive? :D) What's the use of this body surviving then? Aren't all the experts God, therefore I can just look into their knowledge (different aspects of my own knowledge) in order to gain the best possible health in order to be able to realize God more deeply?

@bejapuskas Be careful. God in human form is 99% deluded. Just because experts are God does mean they ain't full of shit. Most experts are devils.

@Leo Gura  I mean, I get why you cannot give any authority to anyone in terms of self-realization, I understand that. But how can you then go and argue for that with dualistic arguments? 

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem is you are not conscious that you created Minecraft. You're too busy playing a stupid human :P

but i would have remwmbered creating minecraft. How can you forget building something so much larger than a NPC.

Wait how is God, the most intelligent and wise thing in the universe, make a mistake like becoming a psychotic in his own game. 

Edited by electroBeam

@electroBeam Where does minecraft game appear and in what manner are you separated from it? 

Thinking you are separated from it, by playing it,reduces YOU to human/devil. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

44 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

But how can you then go and argue for that with dualistic arguments? 

Because we don't have a choice, language is dualistic, even language about non-dualism. It's just pointing to the actual reality beyond words. It's the analogy of the map and territory. 

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

9 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

but i would have remwmbered creating minecraft. How can you forget building something so much larger than a NPC.

Wait how is God, the most intelligent and wise thing in the universe, make a mistake like becoming a psychotic in his own game. 

the irony here is that you need dualistic distinctions from the lower/higher self to really understand this.

Let's break down some assumptions real quick

but i would have remwmbered creating minecraft

says who? You're framing this from your perspective as a game designer in a virtual reality. You can forget simply because the humanistic mechanism in you prioritized physiological and psychological survival over awareness, as it's pragmatic for persistence.

why do you assume it's a mistake? This was absolutely deliberate. Mistakes are human constructs that are completely arbitrary and relative.

Who YOU are as a human is not the higher YOU, these are separate but also one as you are nested within the whole of reality.

@MuddyBoots  Of course that is the case, but I still don't understand, how can you describe the thing, that is beyond words... Is it only useful, because I am identified with something, that needs to be questioned, in order to be unlearned, which is possible through language? And then I just throw away the anchor and realize the Truth?

@Truth Addict theres no such thing as maya, all is how it should be. nobody is not perfect, maya induced delusions included. 

@Aakash 

True. Now throw all that in the trash, because that's also Maya.

Why look so far? Anyone should start with this simple question: am I happy?

@Truth Addict lol, whos there to make happy? stop escaping negative emotions and your life would go much better. 

7 hours ago, electroBeam said:

God does not make mistakes.

Your mind is just too small to appreciate the Grand Design. You keep underestimating God's power.

If God is infinite that also entails that it is finite, otherwise it wouldn't be infinite. That is the paradox of God. God is too all-encompassing and all-inclusive to exclude stupidity.

Everything you hate and dislike, God loves! Including evil, stupidity, and limitation.

You have to really appreciate what Infinite Love entails.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God does not make mistakes.

Your mind is just too small to appreciate the Grand Design.

God can experience making mistakes, but this is no mistake. Right? 

5 minutes ago, Brenzo2 said:

God can experience making mistakes, but this is no mistake. Right? 

Human "mistakes" are the result of the freedom God gave you. You are free to make mistakes so that you could learn and grow. Otherwise life wouldn't have any stakes.

If your life was perfect, it would be imperfect.

Imagine a video game where you push the button once and the game excutes itself flawlessly to victory. That would be the worst video game ever. You are missing the whole point of the game.

@Leo Gura  So then what is the point in living in duality, why grow? Isn't it all just to enjoy yourself?