Aakash

the degrees of enlightenment completely explained

66 posts in this topic

Becoming totally conscious that All is God is the death of the ego and the beginning of love and Oneness. You must be conscious altough someone else is not. You must see and be conscious that your mother is God altough she doesn't see it.

This is liberation. This is radical conscious change. This is the end and beginning of a new state of consciousness. This is the end and beginning of a new world. This is the end of you and the beginning of God-Self. 

This is Truth and Reality. But not many are willing to sacrifice their ego, not many can live like this. 

@Conrad yup just like me, my family and friends think I’m crazy lololol! So I have to cut my journey here. I just want to show you that there’s more to god. Because what I saw in my omniscient consciousness was too beautiful to explain. I started getting horny imagining what it would be like to be fully conscious of god. It drove my body into a hyper-excited state. 

I’m telling you, it’s just beyond words from what I projected the full extent of what becoming god could be. Your world would literally die because you are conscious of it. It is neither real or an illusion. It’s something else all together. 

To genuinely realize being one then create any discord is this...

self face punch.gif

7 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Conrad yup just like me, my family and friends think I’m crazy lololol! So I have to cut my journey here. I just want to show you that there’s more to god. Because what I saw in my omniscient consciousness was too beautiful to explain. I started getting horny imagining what it would be like to be fully conscious of god. It drove my body into a hyper-excited state. 

I’m telling you, it’s just beyond words from what I projected the full extent of what becoming god could be. Your world would literally die because you are conscious of it. It is neither real or an illusion. It’s something else all together. 

Indeed, the world would die. You and everything you knew would die. Reality is God but to see that requires extreme awareness of God. You must be fully absorbed in God 24/7.

Then the world will show itself as it did on my 57g magic truffles trip. It will open up. Human beings will be shown for what they truly are. But you must die, forget about yourself. Forget everything. Literally. Do it for God, for Truth. God makes the eyes and mind clear ones one surrenders everything. 

Edited by Conrad

@Conrad yup the true meaning of unconditional love. Is for your human self to love god itself to kill god. To reach the end, to become god. 

Just now, Aakash said:

@Conrad yup the true meaning of unconditional love. Is for your human self to love god itself to kill god. To reach the end, to become god. 

Yes. To become God, to see and be conscious of God in everything and everyone. This is the end, this is liberation.

9 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Yes. To become God, to see and be conscious of God in everything and everyone. This is the end, this is liberation. 

Oneness arises out of God-realization. Love arises out of Oneness. The false sense of being a separate individual vanishes. This is heaven. This is Truth. 

Edited by Conrad

@Aakash Dear Aakash ??? everything is allready said.Leo is not saying anything new.

Let us not get in to the debate of Advaita vs Bhuddism.

Sat Chit Ananda - Existence conciousness Infinity.

Anbe Shivam - Shiva is Love.

Aegan - Anegan - one as well as everything.

The creator is not seperate from creation.

Wisdom says I am Nothing Love says I am everything - between this life moves - Nisargadatta Maharaj.

Leo is contemplating from Savikalpa Samadhi - Thats where 5 Meo takes one - I dont have 5 meo exp but infered from Leos words.

But not sure if it takes one to Nirvikalpa Samadhi.

Nirvikalpa Samadhi is where one is completely absorbed as Self - one is not aware of the body,mind,world no thoughts.

Except in Nirvikalpa Samadhi enlightened beings are aware of the body as mind functions.

Only after mind appears body appears world appears then comes the idea of form,formlessness,oneness,creation blah blah.

Is there any creation,creator beyond body mind ?

Self alone is real rest are not real not permanant dont have any existence on its own with out the self.

By direct experience there can be only experience mind can have at any point of time.

Conciousness or Awareness is not aware of anything other than itself.It is not perceiving anything.

Mind is knowing the world through the senses because of the Absolute(conciousness,Awareness).

When mind drops in to its source the Absolute Self reveals itself.

Self doesnt become suddenly aware of itself.Because there is only one Infinite.

Self cannot become aware or realize itself every time for Aakash,Jkris,some x,y,z every time.

Self is beyond the concept of Non duality,Duality.

Thats the stand point from which Ramana Maharishi,Aadi Shankara,Guadapada speaks on Advaitha.

Buddha didnt say anything about self - Silence because it cannot be said.

May be the annata conclusion was a wrong interpretation of silence by then disciples of Buddha.

Stop this comparison of wisdom of masters.

There are several Non dual traditional books  go through them you will get from which stand point the masters say.

???

@Jkris dear jkris 

leo is infact saying new things in each of his videos that have never been explained before except for the mainstream spiritual teachings from previous spiritual masters 

most of your points relate to non dual enlightenment. 

Only the ones that have ground state god is everything. But do not underestimate the life lessons that previous enlightened beings never learnt because the democratics and libertarians weren’t around. 

The Buddha never travelled to many places. Similar Jesus life was never documented. 

It is possible through understanding of self that Buddha did infact develop a omniscient consciousness, I can agre to that. In his era, it was easy to figure out infinite love, perfection, imagination, power, eternity, peace, self deception, it is possible that he was conscious of that just by looking around at everything and hence he says he’s torally enlightened. But his teachings were only about nothing, the tradition he passed on was nothing. If he taught people perfectly then the highest consciousness state would be omniscience and we wouldn’t have non dual enlightened beings stating that Leo’s teachings are nothing but nothing. 

Still we can’t be sure, it’s pretty much proven under Leo. So id pretty much rather take him to be much more enlightened at a higher degree than our predecessors. 

The possibilities are as such 

1) the teaching have got diluted and non dual beings are at a diluted form of what Buddha pericived to be total enlightenment. Still wintersolider says he experiences what Buddha experienced as total enlightenment and he does not talk about any of the omniscient states. 

2) current YouTube enlightened beings are not teaching well enough or are not totally enlightened even at their non dual state and so they’re passing on mediocre enlightenments 

3) Leo and all the mods are just letting me make a fool out of myself, knowing that the Buddha and Jesus did reach total omniscient consciousness but just isn’t saying 

4) I am wrong and omniscient consciousness is part of nothingness 

5) the Buddhist teaches would not emphasis the word illusion so much and this would the fault of diluted teachings by a decrease in enlightened states being inherited by people 

6) all enlightened beings are omniscient in their consciousnes and claim this to be nothing. And that I am wrong and just behind. 

I think these cover most possibilities. 

Total Enlightenment is Ascension = Complete mastery of physicality. You would simply vibrate out of this dimension if you reached total mastery. So you are incorrect about Buddha and Jesus ect.. they became Ascended Masters, they reached total enlightenment of "this" realm.

You have to understand, once you GET IT, you will transcend yourself because you will know how. It would be pointless to remain here when you complete the game, when you master the game or you will be limiting your own consciousness/existence thus see the pointlessness/meaninglessness in it all.

There are however some exceptions, Bodhisattvas: An enlightened being or master who, out of compassion, postpones nirvana in order to save others or Higher Dimensional Incarnates: Who are already evolved beyond this dimension long ago but chose to incarnate in a lower dimensional reality to help raise the collective consciousness of the planet and re-experience the magnificent transition from darkness to light.

There are other examples but you should get the idea by now.

B R E A T H E

5 hours ago, pluto said:

Total Enlightenment is Ascension = Complete mastery of physicality. You would simply vibrate out of this dimension if you reached total mastery.

Yes yes I realised that in omniscience, there was the separation of consciousness from human conscious, then the rebuilding of god. 

It’s like every answer is contained in one bottle of juice, you just have to look at it long enough in higher consciousness realms. 

Like I realised Buddha could have looked at a piece of fruit and found all the infinities, you can literally look around you and say look there’s infinite intelligence once you are in god consciousness 

i cant explain it, but now I think about it.. I thought there are infinite number of infinities but there isn’t. 

Its also obviously to me after consciously going omniscience that my ego is trying to survive for my parents and family like always. 

Its psychological issues, of because they were so kind to let me trek up here, so I felt if my self left them, then it would be unfair lol. I’m merely curious about it then would like to drop all the way down

Thats legit what made me realise it was real, the times I do go completely non dual for momments to get insight. 

Edited by Aakash

IIII SEEE ENLGHTENMENT IS NOT TIME BOUND. meaning nothing AS nothing + something. Not nothing as nothing. They’re two different nothings. When we say nothing we’re talking about the absence of “something”, which is everything, but it’s a paradox because something is nothing. Like it’s the exact thing as saying form is formless and formless is form. YES I GET IT NOW. Total enlightenment is Possible in anyone’s lifetime because enlightenment itself! Is prior to all words, all symbols, and duality as well as all states of consciousness. It’s only one consciousness. That is the absolute truth. 

Do enlightened beings surrender themselves, without trying to figure out how god is doing all of it and that’s why they become totally enlightened per say. I’ve seperated the boundaries between having an ego and not now. The reason I ask is because when you come back to something from nothing. Under Leo’s teachings you use infinities. 

BUT HOW DO OTHER NON DUAL ENLIGHTENED BEINGS DO THIS WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OF LEOS INFINITIES 

does it just get embedded into your non dual awareness, the more time you spend in it. 

TO BE honest after this omniscient state I’m starting to cognisise what it would be like, you would be totally enlightened 

Like your body would be moving on it’s own, your thoughts actions everything.

Eventually the distinction between real and not real will vanish. Or physical and non physical, you would be in the middle. 

You would be completely timlesss, like the power of now is just a pointer. There is no now really 

to be honest, given how many infinities I used. I was in a pretty good state of omniscience. I’ve been slowly building it up in these two years without even knowing. 

You would be conscious of all the finite things and infinite things. Like the accumulation of all enlightenments possible. Infinite understanding is of the mechanism, but there’s infinite knowledge so you can get lost in the river work, infact it was probably easy to become enlightened back in the older days because you imagined less. 

Basically it’s what I said the uniting of all facets. I think before enlightened beings said it was a grace of god. But I’m not sure, the way Leo’s teachings are I could do this myself consciously up until the point I would hit one consciousness and I guess that’s the grace.  

Its literally how did god make this. But at some point while your omniscient you actually realise you are changing your own level of consciousness and it’s not happening for you. 

Edited by Aakash

@Mikael89 Did you ever hear that story about the guy going to the coffee shop and talking to the dude he thought was an enlightened sage? Turned out the dude was just an average working man but he always thought the guy was just being humble and eventually, he became enlightened just by simply talking to him 

Edited by DrewNows

@Mikael89 the guy never claimed to be the Buddha, but the other guy was so certain he was simply being humble he used the dude to become enlightened himself (i cannot remember who told the story but possibly it was alan watts) 

giphy.gif

it just becomes so arbitrary 

Edited by DrewNows

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Meditation. 

??? Hahahhahaha, Omg hahahhaha. 

@Mikael89 lololol what makes you think I’m parotting, I understand the English language just like anybody else. To me love is love, war is war, there are no recontextualised words apart from some. 

All my conclusions are made by myself with, the help of leo’s recontextualised volcabulary on self actualised.org. 

Thus allowing me to contemplate reality myself and have direct experience of the applied meaning at a recontextualised level. 

@Mikael89 yeah man, I’m delusional you are right, there are still traces in me because I don’t want to leave my family and friends. However when the moments I do enter god consciousness when I am alone, I forget about them and focus on the work. 

Edited by Aakash