Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theking00

negative emotions cause disease?

8 posts in this topic

when I think negative my body feels sick. can negative thoughts affect my cells?

Edited by theking00

@theking00 yes. your body + thoughts/feelings are one.

when you're happy, you have an expansive jolly feel... body starts to vibrate

when you're sad, it is a contraction feeling...

your thoughts certainly effect your body. indeed.

think happy thoughts

stay happy and be happy

and overcome things quicker in knowing that thinking about the "what if..." or "if only..." situations does nothing to change the current situation other than make you feel sad - which again effects your body :)

like children, they are sad... the saddest they have been in life in the morning and next couple of hours if not minutes, they have got the biggest smile on their face

that's truly living in the now... how quick you forgive and forget

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Your physical body is an antenna for what ever metaphysical knowledge you hold. This is why integration is so difficult. 

Your changing old ego for new better egos as mechanisms to survive. Ofcourse enlightenment is no ego, so the egos aren’t important to them. 

Yes, BUT, it's not your fault. There's no you to be at fault. :x Careful, it's an empowering truth if you can become it, but it can a crazy neurotic belief if you let the mind make it into a belief. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

That’s why it can be so powerful to simply find things you appreciate in your life, what makes you feel good deserves your focus 

negative emotions create negative body patterns than have the potential to create diseases. Most common are bad breathing patterns, nervousness, stress, body tension. This lead to cell death.

No... bottled up emotions do. Inner conflict translates into the body. Negative emotions are inevitable and completely natural, so do not fear them. Let them flow through you.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

11 hours ago, theking00 said:

negative emotions cause disease?

Short answer: yes.

Somewhat longer answer: repressed emotions do cause diseases.

unborn Truth