Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pouya

Are chakras actual? I get high pressures on the forehead.

30 posts in this topic

I get sensations in the center of my forehead a lot. It feels like space and sometimes when I'm outside if the breeze is blowing it feels like a part of my head doesn't exist anymore. I'm a for real airhead. It started happening after an awakening. I didn't believe in chakras at the time but experience tells me there is some deep ancient knowledge there. Of course knowledge is only good for letting go of, but you can't let go of something if you don't have it to begin with can you? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Lol...not an airhead at all you just know that you are God :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

experienced that sensation each and every time i ever meditated from the time i was 3 years old. been wondering about it the whole time. who knows exactly

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

On 7/2/2019 at 1:07 PM, Pouya said:

I don't think chakras are actual but I know them as a spiritual concept to balance mind and body for awakening.

The distinction between actual and imagined is arbitrary. Reality is infinite imagination and thus, anything that can be imagined is real. So whether chakras are actual or not is relative to one’s experience

Hence why some people claim they’re real while others insist they aren’t.

Edited by Synchronicity

Pressure on forehead and seeing repeating numbers constantly when I meditate alot too. I think it's just energy moving around.

The best way to say it is that Kundalini - or that sensation of Being is not of the ego.  It's the collapse or start or the collapse of the ego.

The idea of it is imagination - but that's the map not the territory.

For some there are specific points in the body (ego) that open individually.  Those would be chakras.

For others its everything open at once.

But this allows the flow of Being or Kundalini - which is NOT ego.

That's a key distinction.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Pouya it happens to me as well specially when i get lost in monkey mind and then return to mindfulness... is like head gonna explode. During night is worse. 

I'm concern if this is counterproductive or not. 

@Synchronicity yes, I haven't felt chakras actually so in my experience they're just concepts.

@FractalFlux I've never thought about 7 chakras as one or none before.:)

@Jonac its probebly a sensation, or an actual energy point in the body. 

But why people get this when being mindful?

@Pouya i haven't either it's just been Kundalini all over the body...

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.