Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zeke

How did osho have a cult ?

29 posts in this topic

I heard leo talking about how osho had a cult and all that but I disagree with leo what's the point of doing spirituality if u can't have fun in the long run I dont want to have a boring enlightment to where I just wear a monk suit and drive a boring Honda all my life and stranded in 1 room all my life  so ion see no problem in him having all them cars and all that just my opinion and plus leo said that osho was doing the work and his girl wasn't how do u know tho leo u wasnt inside her body and plus we only have 1 life right so it really doesn't matter if u get all them cars and all that it wasnt like he was stage orange while having all the stuff he was turquoise while having all of it so yea .....and plus ion see a problem with him starting up a group and community  and all that leo always talk about how alot of people is unconcious and all that so why not start groups so it spread out to help these unconcious people at least osho community and group is way better then stage orange and blue community groups and in my opinion if people dont start creating these spiritual groups it's gonna be more unconcious people because they dont know anything about spirituality... it's not like these monks who meditate for decades spread any information but I do see what leo is saying if u tell any unconcious person about spirituality they will take it as beliefs ... AND BTW I DONT SEE A PROBLEM WITH OSHO HAVING ALL THAT MONEY LEO SAID NOTHING IS GOOD OR BAD SO IF MONEY ISNT GOOD OR BAD ION SEE A PROBLEM WITH HAVING ALOT OF MONEY...

Edited by Zeke

Brilliant. All of these questions are MASSIVELY important. The trick is to work through the answers yourself, not seek a) an answer here, or b) an opponent here. 

You're not going to be satisfied unless you dig through this yourself

@Telepresent yeap ur right this stuff is tricky but hopefully something right will click on the inside

There was a biological weapons labs in Osho's commune. To this day, his followers committed the biggest biological weapon attack in US history.

Think about that.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

@Leo Gura damn leo I ain't know that osho had all that going because u didn't state that event happening in ur cult video part 1 and I researched about what u said and osho had a group backlash and went from starting up a community and group to being in terrorist situations yea I think ill keep this spirituality journey to my self I dont want to have a backlash like osho Ima go on that yamada mumon route now Lol...

@Zeke I stated to watch the Netflix Osho documentary: Wild Wild Country

The stuff they did was unbelievable.

They planned several assassination attempts of government officials.

Of course I don't believe Osho was personally aware of these criminal plans, but nevertheless he was responsible for running that community and he should have understood the dangers of having his commune spiral out of hand.

It should have been obvious to him that Sheela was a devil.

@Leo Gura so Osho also was probably not aware of the whole biological weapon thing? 

@Chi_ That's what I said.

7 hours ago, Zeke said:

@Leo Gura cult video part 3 coming soon ?

pushing part 3 video on Leo xD

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Chi_ That's what I said.

Gotcha 

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It should have been obvious to him that Sheela was a devil.

Why do women always get blamed for everything? xD Osho was stuck on himself, he just used her intelligence and ability to magnify the state of his own heart.  It was as if he got perpetually stuck in an immature state of awakening, one in which he completely capitalized on his own magnetism. The problem was that it was his personal magnetism, the problem started when he accepted worship as himself as another. 

Osho's community thought they were more enlightened than the conservative Christian residents of the town they took over, they had the problem of belief in an other, did not believe that they should "turn the other cheek" and they magnified the problem until the entire thing imploded. 

A community that believed in oneness, only within a carefully constructed community, centered around a specific man. xD What a joke. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Sheela was a devil, plain and simple.

@Leo Gura

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Agree.

@Zeke Osho spoke about the notion of balancing between the inner and the outer, this does ring truth , you can see how the East like in India they focus more on the inner while in the west they focus more on the outer , eventually they should realise that they are both one.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Devils are a dime a dozen. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just because someone is blissed out and transcended their ego doesn't mean they are a good teacher or able to manage a spiritual community. You can even be a bad person without an ego. 

5 minutes ago, SunnyNewDay said:

bad person

"Bad person" is an egoic judgment.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"Bad person" is an egoic judgment.

Not necessarily, but even being communicated through an ego it doesn't make my point less valid.

Edited by SunnyNewDay

I love all the teachings and books I've looked at with Osho. I saw the documentary as well. I guess it happens with many teacher's in that they end up over doing things a bit? Excess rather than moderation. Most of them are probably just as obsessive as we are.