Justincredible76

Debating taking 3 tabs LSD at once or 1 tab dispersed over time

27 posts in this topic

Im currently debating whether it would be better to take 3 tabs and get one intense experience, or take 1 tab w/ a week buffer between my next trip in order to have more, less intense trips. My thinking is that if i take 1 per week or so then one possible outcome will be less intense experiences, but each experience will give me answers to different, new problems i wouldnt have thought of in one day, so perhaps it will be more productive that way. Or, maybe taking 3 tabs will be the method that accomplishes that, since the dose is higher maybe i will find answers or see things i couldn't have seen on low doses. Another possibility is that taking one per week or so is more of a “fun” method and maybe wont give me as much answers as it will a little fun experience where i can talk with my friends and play a game or something like that. Im not really sure which method will accomplish which outcome, and im also not sure which is the outcome i prefer. Could someone more experienced shine some light on my thinking? 

1. There's no guarantee a problem will be solved

2. the higher doses is more likely to give more insights exponentially. One 3 tab trip is more insightful than 3 separate 1 tab trip which is additive. 

3. If you've never done 3 tabs the intensity might be too much for you, be careful. 

2 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Justincredible76 I've made guides to get you out the whole, don't do it during education.

Im not in school anymore and im not sure what you mean by get me out the whole. Also you answer one tab is better, why? 

@Shadowraix ive done two tabs before so perhaps ill be a little more ready for it, what would you say one tab per week would give me in terms of experience? Would it just be little trips thatd be maybe less productive but would offer a good time with friends or something?

Edited by Justincredible76
@‘ed more people

@Justincredible76 To me the lower doses are a lot better to vibe with friends and not be so in your head. But also consider the more conscious you are the more intense it'll be. These days I can go deep with half the dose I could before. 

If there is something available for you to learn (be revealed to you) you will not require a large dose. You could even micro-dose and go for a "two day break between every micro dose" schedule. 

@Psychonaut so should i take small parts of tabs you think? If so how much might you say and what would be the greatest benefit 

Edited by Justincredible76
Added content

10 minutes ago, Psychonaut said:

If there is something available for you to learn (be revealed to you) you will not require a large dose. You could even micro-dose and go for a "two day break between every micro dose" schedule. 

Are insights from higher doses not available for you? It's a matter of how much you want to brute force the ego out of the way. The more strength the more likely it'll happen. 

I forgot to add, trip every 2 weeks instead of every week. Tolerance is expected to fully reset bi weekly. Micro dose is a bit different. 

To me at least when I was micro dosing acid, it felt better to have one thing revealed at a time and give it some time for you to implement. 

This is in contrast to receiving a whole bucket of things on a high dosed trip, with half of the things falling out of the bucket on your way back home.

@Justincredible76 Just quarter the tab into 4 pieces, that will yield you 4 trips within 2 weeks.

@Psychonaut Yeah but the depth of the insights go up. The more shallow ones drop in exchange for retaining the deeper ones. 

Acid for me is not a great tool for insights. My "insights" on it are mostly related to my life. It gives me a different view on it.

• Change this
  • Think about this in this way
  • Change your behaviour to this.

At least for me it is a self development aid, not really a spiritual insights aid. It is possible that it is just my bias, as I have been a practical person and so I value practical insights that I can implement easily. A more contemplative person might get deep insights on longer trips. 

It kind of depends on you, at the beginning acid can be effectively used to peck away at the mind and take out some of the pieces that are falling of and throw them on the bio compost in the garden.

@Psychonaut well i am trying to become more practical in my life right now, im trying to start a drop shipping buisness so i think practical insights would be of use to me; in which case microdosing would be the best option? 

The other end of this though is i also want a little bit of recreational fun with the drug so would micro-dosing be sort of bad for that? Should i make a compromise between the two and take maybe half a tab with more time in between so i get a bigger experience for fun and also get practical use, or maybe is it better to pick one side and not dilute the benefits of either one?

Micro-dosing is a lot of fun, especially if it is a high micro-dose. 

Cutting up a regular 125ug blotter into 4 pieces should yield you with a 30ug "micro-dose". That is quite something already. Half of that would be considered a "traditional" micro-dose. 

For the sake of harm reduction I would like to state that one should have a firm idea of the strength of 1 tab before considering taking more than one.Unlikely though it may be, let us assume the tabs are exceptionally well dosed, say 150mcg; without being aware of this fact the consumption of 3 together would be a very heavy dose, and one I would need to consciously prepare myself for. Even 1 tab at 150mcg is no walk in the park.

People, know your substances and dosages; unless you have been through the torment of dosing much higher than you planned for, you cannot imagine how such an experience could really damage ones psyche, not to mention the real risk of more worldly adverse effects, like hospitalisation due to a freak-out, and in some instances legal troubles. 

10 hours ago, Justincredible76 said:

Im not really sure which method will accomplish which outcome, and im also not sure which is the outcome i prefer. Could someone more experienced shine some light on my thinking? 

Usually, higher doses means deeper insights in contrast to the lower dosage insights. If you're planning on meditating, then personally I'd go for a lower dose (for concentrative meditation), since the focus might get more scattered (closed-eye visuals etc.) on higher dosages. You could take one tab, then two tabs another day. I recommend you experiment with it, finding out what you personally prefer. Afterall, only you can find out for yourself.

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

This professor took 73 500-600ug doses over 20 years to use for exploring his consciousness.  If you use the tool correctly, you can journey deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole.

ETA: I'm not suggesting you take such a high dose, but you can certainly attain some very deep insights if you take the 3 tabs with the proper set and setting, with the intention to use them for consciousness exploration.

Edited by Freakyboo

6 minutes ago, Freakyboo said:

This professor took 73 500-600ug doses over 20 years to use for exploring his consciousness.  If you use the tool correctly, you can journey deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole.

ETA: I'm not suggesting you take such a high dose, but you can certainly attain some very deep insights if you take the 3 tabs with the proper set and setting, with the intention to use them for consciousness exploration.

I think a good analogy is an ocean. Stay on the shallow side and you can see pretty far down but can't really investigate it well. You got lots of sunlight and can see the surface of the water. 

The deeper you journey, the sunlight and surface fades. And you begin to see more and more of the depths you can't even see from the surface. It's dark though so it takes more effort also to really piece it together. 

Edited by Shadowraix

@Freakyboo Excellent video. I might post this on my blog.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.