Freakrik

Can you guys explain Hell realms

75 posts in this topic

no "your life is Hell" my life is 0,1% as bad as a real Hell. Leo said god  wants to experience everything. Can't let go of Hell, @Leo Gura you said god is reincarnating himself all the time. So if Hell is 0,1 chance. After 1000 lifes, Rip me

You (as God) can dream up whatever realm you want.

If the mind is impure it will dream up hell realms. No different than nightmares.

Once you are conscious and pure enough you will not have nightmares any more because you will fear nothing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Hell is the heaven realm without clear discernment and sweetness of emotion. Like you said, you can put someone inside literal heaven, and they will think it's hell because they can't handle it. It's too overwhelming.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

@Anton_Pierre There are hell realms beyond merely suffering or being unconscious in this physical realm.

I mean literal hell realms with devils and fire and horror. The stuff of horror movies. You can dream it up. What do you think a horror movie is? Some twisted mind had to dream that shit up.

Imagine being stuck in a horror movie.

@Leo Gura No, that's not possible, stop fear-mongoring lizard minds, they're already scared enough, lol. There is only heaven and it's consciousness and it's clear discernment and it's being a pleasant human being.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

12 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

that's not possible

Many people have reported visiting hell realms. So the historical evidence contradicts your ideas of what is possible.

To say that people have nightmares is not fear-mongering. It's just the case.

David Hawkins vividly describes his visitations to literal hell realms. Check out his videos of it.

@Leo Gura Lol, no only fearful cucks will think that darkness is dark. Why do you think they call it enlightenment? 

@Leo Gura If someone doesn't have faith in a guru from their heart, then why would the guru even bother to guide you. Devotion is sweetness of emotion. You create a guru to guide yourself fearless, silly. That's how the movie works. If you can't read someone's eyes that's your problem not mine.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

@Leo Gura Lol, even if there is a hell it's not for me. I've been blessed by God, Allah, Shiva, Devi, Jesus, Virgin Mary, Consecrated items. I admit I do not know, so I let me Guru who knows and is happy guide me. I've literally dispelled fears and vomited and shat tons of mucus out my system. It's now completely pure and I don't eat any junk food, I am self-actualising to my greatest abilities.

@Leo Gura Also, I the only thing going up your nose should be water as it cleanses. That's what they showed me at the mosque and trapped mucus came out. I'm not opening my mind to something which isn't true, Leo. I am god, so I deny it to be true for myself and others, don't be a dick there's only conciousness. It's only you to blame if you invite demonic entities in who lead you astray towards delusion, inability to discern and negative emotions to people who are disciples of yours.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

@Anton_Pierre No one claimed it was for you. Not everything revolves around your needs.

@Leo Gura That's not being selfless, that's being stupid. I understand what you wanted to do, but jesus already been through the whole sha-bang. 

Listen to the conciousness that fall from heaven, not the apples on the tree...

Some buddhist study of impermanence wouldn't hurt the guy.

Hell is fear, rejection of emotion and of self, rejecting to love, forgetting to love, but even that becomes somewhat conscious, doesn't have to be so bad, i.e. ur learning to love and realize yourself.

You can be in the most beautiful scenery with the most loving caring women around you, and feel like ur in hell due to your panic.

Similarly you can be burning in flames and be thrilling with ecstasy if you know love light self is eternal and real.

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

16 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

Similarly you can be burning in flames and be thrilling with ecstasy if you know love light self is eternal and real.

Me right now, lol.

There is ultimately no hell.

There is only you creating hell (which is an illusion) by resisting heaven (which is what you are, the Truth).

Edited by Truth Addict

I wont talk about hell realms because all realms are like dreamstates. I will try to point out the mechanism of hell or why it exists.

Believe it or not, no god or a RNG model will send you to hell. It is you who will go to hell to get your 'high'.

This realization dawned upon me spontaneously and then an Alan Watts video explained the exact same thing. 

We as streams of attention can only chase happiness(as how we define it). And then down the line we get the high or pleasure or happiness...just to start the round all over again.

What happens is that all 'forms' are illusions, they are all abstractions and they dont contain any happiness in them; because those things are non-existent in the first place.

But when we still chase 'things' for happiness/pleasure, at one point the potency of things start to diminish. We dont get the same 'high' anymore. So inevitably we go into realms of pain and suffering to get that high now. Let me give an example.

There are people for whom ordinary, vanilla sex gives no pleasure. They need to go in bdsm or some other twisted fetishes, in other words, self imposed limitations to get the same sexual 'high' they used to get from normal, 'healthy' sex. Greater the pain, sweeter is the release and thus you get your 'high'. 

Note that I am not bringing morality here, i am simply describing a mechanism. So whether you get your high from 'healthy' things or painful things is not subjected to judgment here.

Similarly, any addict of anything is another good example of hell. From outside, such self destruction, pain and avoidance looks like hell. But for the addict, it is precisely that high levels of pain and corresponding release/respite that gives him that 'high'; as the conventional, vanilla reality fails to please him.

So you go to hell to fulfill your tendencies when heaven fails to fulfill them. Hope that gives you a new perspective to ponder.

Now you might retort saying how could anyone want burning in lava etc things that happen in hell? Exactly! It is irrational- there is no idea or limit of how much pain an entity would inflict upon itself to get its high...until it happens.

And guess what? Even you dont know what you really really want. You might think you do, but not really. And that's why you have no idea where you might end up. This goes for everyone ;)

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Leo Gura When i die and reborn. And there is 0,1 chance i get stuck in Hell forever. If i hit that 0,1% chance. Does it mean i get stuck in there? 

Edited by Freakrik