Tetcher

Christian priest father Hurtubise finds god and leaves his body on the spot.

60 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@ajasatya @Shin @abrakamowse

Actually, God is arrogant, consciously arrogant. That's its nature. Only the ego can be humbled, and dissolve to be more accurate, when God reveals itself.

God does not care about the morality of the mortals.

God can also be humble, since it's all loving.

How do you know ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

How do you know ?

God told him ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

That's such an amazing excuse to psychologically manipulate your boyfriend/girlfriend ?

«At any moment I could die, be nice and a "good boy/girl"»

???

God is love

And God in them

@Shin @Pouya  Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

That's such an amazing excuse to psychologically manipulate your boyfriend/girlfriend ?

«At any moment I could die, be nice and a "good boy/girl"»

???

Good god..the devil will use any tactic to keep its banana busy ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

24 minutes ago, Preetom said:

God told him ?

Yeah, or he just regurgitates what he read/heard, or a past experience that is just a memory.

In any case that's not actual and is a distraction and a hindrance to realize God now.

B|

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

7 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@ajasatya @Shin @abrakamowse

Actually, God is arrogant, consciously arrogant. That's its nature. Only the ego can be humbled, and dissolve to be more accurate, when God reveals itself.

God does not care about the morality of the mortals.

As if God were some separated entity...

unborn Truth

@Shin I don't know. I am.

I'm speaking directly from source.

@ajasatya There's no escaping this problem. Your earlier post sounds similar, but you forgive yourself and ignore your ignorance so easily.

Edited by Truth Addict

27 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@ajasatya There's no escaping this problem. Your earlier post sounds similar, but you forgive yourself and ignore your ignorance so easily.

Huh, I didn't say that God is a separated entity. God is EVERYTHING. And we're God experiencing what it's like to feel individuality.

There is no such thing as God revealing itself to you. You can only become aware of who you are.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya

I didn't say that either. But language has its limits. Are you aware of that?

5 hours ago, ajasatya said:

And we're God experiencing what it's like to feel individuality.

Well, that's just your story, not truth, since there's no 'we' to begin with.

You see? We could keep linguistically masturbate on God for years without ever arriving at anything. You could have just agreed that morality is an illusion. But no, you had to show your wisdom. That's okay, I'm just making you aware of it.

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

@ajasatya

I didn't say that either. But language has its limits. Are you aware of that?

Well, that's just your story, not truth, since there's no 'we' to begin with.

You see? We could keep linguistically masturbate on God for years without ever arriving at anything. You could have just agreed that morality is an illusion. But no, you had to show your wisdom. That's okay, I'm just making you aware of it.

You're doing it too with that logic 9_9

God is love

And God in them

On 6/27/2019 at 1:58 PM, Truth Addict said:

I read the translation:

My eyes are filled with tears right now.

Sri Ramakrishna said that those who genuinely cry for God even once, will eventually realize God sooner or later.

Good for you 9_9

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 minute ago, Shin said:

You're doing it too with that logic 9_9

That's the reason why we are a strange loop

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

@Shin That's okay too.

@Preetom Could also be God-realised already.

??

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

43 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

You could have just agreed that morality is an illusion.

I don't agree with it. "Illusion" is an ambiguous word.

If you mean that morality is not a fundamental thing, beyond human construction, then I agree. But the word "illusion" can also mean "something that leads to dumb choices and poor quality of life"... and that's completely nonsense. Try to live everyday lying to everyone you see, indulging in toxic activities and causing all sorts of harm and you'll see Hell manifest right before your eyes. In this sense, morality, as a deep understanding of how to live in harmony, is utterly important to be contemplated for decades.

50 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

there's no 'we' to begin with

Sure, the "there is no <insert whatever>" card. I'm am delighted.

"There is no we. I have nothing to learn here. I'm just talking to myself."

If you're attached to the Absolute, you're deluded. You can make up any line of reasoning to justify whatever.
If you're attached to the relative, you lack perspective and existential knowledge.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya

If the ego cares about morality, then God also cares about it too. Since the ego is just a part of God.

Yes, morality is not a fundamental thing, it's only important for the ego, because it makes it feel at home by being similar to other egos. In a sense, some animal species have morality, since they live in herds and are basically the same.

When I say God does not care about the morality of the mortals, I mean that you're free to do anything you want. It's a call for emotions, for the heart, for authenticity, to break free of the chains of the mind. Being inauthentic is the ego-mind's business. It requires transcendence of the mind to be able to get this.

God does not lie, why would it?

God is authentic. It's just being what it is. It doesn't lie because it's afraid of some morality that it holds, but rather because it's fearless to say the truth. Only the ego lies and manipulates. Look at religion, trying to force morality for centuries. Contemplate how good that is/was. Forcing morality does not work. That's what I was trying to point out to you and Shin and abrakamowse. You wanted people to act in certain ways during their awakenings, according to your imagination. I just pointed out that that's imagination. You can keep your imagination going, it's none of my business. But like you said, we're here to learn, and I had to play my part in this.

The ultimate morality is no-morality. It's just consciousness and authenticity. It's the devil that is unconscious and inauthentic. But it's also God unrealised. It's tricky and cannot be communicated, but I believe you know what I'm talking about.

And as for your last three paragraphs, I agree. I wasn't even arguing with you. I said that these kinds of arguments are untenable.

I just pointed out some stuff, and you got defensive for whatever reason, ignored all my points, and then shifted the direction of the discussion into a discussion about semantics. Then I had to clarify, I hope we're on the same page by now.

Edited by Truth Addict

4 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

That's what I was trying to point out to you and Shin and abrakamowse.

I understand that and I think you are right on that.