Devansh Saharan

Sadhguru on psychedelics.

241 posts in this topic

You are imagining Sadhguru. Don't ever forget that.

The point of Sadhguru is to get you to realize that. Everything else is distraction.

You are also imagining psychedelics. Psychedelics do not actually exist outside of your imagination of them.

The point of taking psychedelics is to realize that you only imagined having taken them O.o

When you can no longer distinguish between psychedelics, fantasy, hallucination, and physical reality, then you've learned the most important lesson.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

You wanna keep regurgitating nondaul scholastic regurgitstation? Or are you gonna start thinking for yourself? 

Let me be clear because the fundamental assumption is clear: THERE IS NOTHING MORE SPECIAL ABOUT INDIA, ARUNACHALA, HIMALAYAS THAN ANYWHERE ELSE.

Your little Indian turf ain’t more sacred than anything else. Yoga is a technology that was invented. Advaita is an invention and partial interpretation. Jainism is an invention and partial interpretation. As is every tradition and interpretion of Truth. 

SHIVA LITERALLY MEANS “THAT WHICH IS NOT”. What you’re calling as Shiva doesn’t have a more special little turf in one spot than any other. Everything is sacred. Nothing is more sacred than anything else. 

If you wanna create this duality with me as “a westerner”, by all means. That’s just you abusing the core of what you’re trying to preach. 

I’ll say it again since you dodged it: geographical places that maybe more active in subtle and psychic energy does exist and is a real thing (as any other hallucination). However, that’s not some Hindu, Vedic, blah blah blah little thing. That’s a function of existence itself. India doesn’t have turf on that or anything. 

Psychic subtle energy in certain spaces, whether it be himalayas, arunachala, or any other space AROUND THE WORLD is a function of deeply woke people spending a lot of time there and happened to leave “residue” there. 

I suggest you drop this duality of “westerners”. I’m as much related to you as I am a person in Africa I haven’t met or someone here in the US. If you want to be unconscious enough to draw your little turf out of fear, do you dog. I don’t care.

All of this is clearly and merely academic and theoretical for you. 

My little Indian Turf?

Why are you are getting offended so much? I never said India was better than anywhere else. There are sacred places outside India.

You have put so many words in my mouth. 

I didnt create no duality labelling you as a westerner. I just said it as you came at me with cultural baggage when you nothing about the culture in the first place. 

Now I know why @Leo Gura gets Mad when people talk shit about 5-MeO DMT when they know nothing about it!

Just how we need to educate our selves with psychedelics before we talk about it. 
You need to educate yourself about other cultures before you talk garbage.

17 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Stop getting so distracted what's true for others and find what's true for you. It's all true/false anyway. 

Practice what you preach.

@Garuda you keep assuming that because some is direct and upfront with you about bullshit that I’m somehow offended. 

Lol and don’t assume you know what I know and don’t know.

Where is it in what I said? You haven’t addressed a single point I’ve made. 

@Leo Gura I don't agree, I literally saw him come up to me, flick his whiskers and drop me back down so he's up in the heavens constantly, teaching us how to get up there properly.

I do agree with your other points however.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

1 minute ago, kieranperez said:

@Garuda you keep assuming that because some is direct and upfront with you about bullshit that I’m somehow offended. 

Lol and don’t assume you know what I know and don’t know.

Where is it in what I said? You haven’t addressed a single point I’ve made. 

And we are just going in circles. Its taken me years/my life time being surrounded in this culture and reading/experiencing. Im not going to be able to explain to you over text like this. Just simply have to put in the work if you want to know. Before you (if you even want to, judging from your hostility you probably wont) do that ease off the gas pedal when you come at other cultures. 

Also better be quiet before Leo locks this thread for too much garbage being thrown about moving away from the main topic. 

@kieranperez   Yup, never believes anything from anyone but also dont dismiss everything. Float in the river in betwee.

Anyway  I am just realizing how much I mentally masturbate sometimes haha :D Half of all the threads is just that 

7 minutes ago, Garuda said:

judging from your hostility you probably wont

Your mind

10 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Also better be quiet before Leo locks this thread for too much garbage being thrown about moving away from the main topic. 

Yup 9_9

@Leo Gura But it is true that many muslims become enlightened by practicing devotion towards Muhammad so much, and they build so much love and respect for the prophet, until they achieve a state of merging with the prophet called ‘Fana fi Rasool’, or annihilation with the prophet. Surely this contradicts your earlier statement that devotion can’t lead to enlightenment.

1 hour ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Leo Gura I don't agree, I literally saw him come up to me, flick his whiskers and drop me back down so he's up in the heavens constantly, teaching us how to get up there properly.

Right, you are imagining that right now.

21 minutes ago, Speedscarlet said:

@Leo Gura But it is true that many muslims become enlightened by practicing devotion towards Muhammad so much, and they build so much love and respect for the prophet, until they achieve a state of merging with the prophet called ‘Fana fi Rasool’, or annihilation with the prophet. Surely this contradicts your earlier statement that devotion can’t lead to enlightenment.

Sure that can happen.

I'm not saying devotion cannot lead to enlightenment. I'm saying it's a very problematic path in practice.

How many Muslims are deluded more than enlightened? 99.99999% of them.

The point is you can turn any object into an object of devotion. If you wanted you could buy a pet goat and imagine that it is God, make it your guru, kiss its feet 5 times a day, have sex with it, and eventually merge with it and become enlightened through it. That goat is as much God as Muhammad, Sadhguru, or anything else.

You are the one imagining this whole game. So you can create whatever spiritual path you like. If you tell yourself you need a guru, that will be true for you.

@Leo Gura No that wasn't concept and imagination, that was anahata realm. He knew I didn't have clear enough discernment and sweet enough emotion. 

2 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Leo Gura No that wasn't concept and imagination, that was anahata realm. He knew I didn't have clear enough discernment and sweet enough emotion. 

There is no distinction between any realms and imagination.

I am not just talking about concept. I mean that all physical objects are also imagination, just a deeper level of it. Levels you are not conscious of yet.

The problem is that you are not yet conscious of how you imagine physical objects. But you do.

1 minute ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Leo Gura Well, I deny it so that's my reality. Don't argue with me on this.

Yes, you are imagining your denial.

@Leo Gura Do you think as a human being we could only tap into so much imagination? Would you say that one would have to die to get full access to the full power of imagination? 

@Rinne

Let me explain what is going on.

1. Solipsism is the experience from the throat chakra that you're living a virtual reality.

2. Once third eye opens, you will see reality clearly. (God-Head Embodiment)

3. Once anahata opens, you have met the upper chakras and lower chakras.

(You have now broken duality between physical and spiritual)

You can explore only the spiritual when the organism is trained to always have conscious breath, along with enough guided discernment meditation or else this human entity will fall into unconciousness and do things it may regret...

Edited by Anton_Pierre

@Leo Gura

Let's go deeper Leo,

Hara centering is required because it helps to remain fearless during this journey.

If you want to go to sleep, breath into your left lung, and say shiva-shambho. Shift the air into your right lung, and let the mechanism do it's job. 

Then when lying down restful, remain concious by focusing on the breath and discernment. 

Be more open to grace please.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

@Rinne No, breath and then follow the moment. You may need to turn on right brain first, that requires Devi.

Edited by Anton_Pierre