Shaun

Progress is Getting Impossible.

88 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Another thing that gets me is when I talk to Leo and he says "I'm only as real as you make me" or "You made up this forum" who exactly is he addressing? The thing that thinks it's a person or is he literally trying to talk past the person to the consciousness which is god in order to achieve some sort of strange higher purpose?

For one, all I have is an idea of who you are Shaun. I can only know you in relation to my experience of you.

Also It is only in my belief I am me that you appear as a separate individual person.

Leo is giving you different ways in which you can view life...consciousness, experiences etc

Edited by DrewNows

Has anyone ever heard the saying when I become enlightened everyone becomes enlightened? Does that not further reinforce that it is me creating all of this and it's connected to me?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

Has anyone ever heard the saying when I become enlightened everyone becomes enlightened? Does that not further reinforce that it is me creating all of this and it's connected to me?

you are taking poetry as something real 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

@Shaunyou are so deeply into your mind. Let it go become aware of breath. Breath deeply into diaphragm. Now notice all those mind stories and label them as thinking.

That's it. Now look around you without Toughts . All of that is God. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Ok now close your eyes use your egoic mind and imagine hot asian 10/10 girl (Yes take it away @Shaun from @Shin) then open your eyes?

Is she there? 

If she is send me her Phone number. 

54 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Shaunyou are so deeply into your mind. Let it go become aware of breath. Breath deeply into diaphragm. Now notice all those mind stories and label them as thinking.

That's it. Now look around you without Toughts . All of that is God. 

It's an effective practice, sure but will my whole life be nothing but handling strong emotions? I don't know.

Ok now close your eyes use your egoic mind and imagine hot asian 10/10 girl (Yes take it away @Shaun from @Shin) then open your eyes?

What would this exercise do for me?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

It means that enlightenment is a phenomenon of the Universe. The Universe becomes aware of itself through you.

It does not mean that your mother will become enlightened. That's the trap of the mind.

unborn Truth

@Shaun Feel for you buddy. I think you're doing a lot of mental gymnastics - I've been there and trying to stay away from it at the moment.

A lot of what get said here doesn't add up in the slightest. 

If we are God and we created this, and we are the same, we don't have control, then where are the thoughts and actions coming from, if not me? 

Why bother creating many individuals. 

Look around you, there are individuals. Humans that can think, talk, move etc. Everyone here would have you think we are robots, with no control but for some reason we believe we are in control. I'm not convinced. 

If this is all a play that's been written and we are acting it out, who writ it? 

As humans, we need a thinking mind to survive. You are meant to have a thinking mind. They are your thoughts. How else could it be? How else could we be programmed to have independence and being able to operate? 

I've done a lot of soul searching this year. I'm really not that convinced anyone here knows anything at all. 

Try and enjoy your life mate. It Is your life.